Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by Blackswan »

Have you guys seen all the copy cat maternity target photo shoots with those letter boards? Thanks Keren.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

marsala wrote:lol at Keren's instagram worthy going home from the hospital outfit - socks, long pants, a sweater... in the middle of August in freaking Orlando, FL. Even if the hospital was cold, no way she wasn't sweating once outside and getting into the car.

Anything for the gram you guys!!!!!!
Has to keep her body warm Image clearly rice and beans follows that soup diet too!

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

KaterTot wrote:Sutton, to me, should be pronounced Sut-ton (Like ton of bricks) or how most people pronounce Button. The other way, making the T's silent (Suh-uhn) is called a glottal stop and it is British (Cockney)and I have heard many Pacific North West (Idaho, Oregon etc) that also speak that way. As far as I know, Keren has been a Floridian all her life and I have family and friends from her area that absolutely do not speak like her.

I think a Glottal Stop sounds great on a British person but sounds different on an American accent. Only my opinion and I am Southern so believe you me, I would probably get grief in some parts of the world but like I said, Keren's accent isn't Cockney or PNW so I have no idea why she speaks that way. I dislike her so I guess I feel it's another part of her lazy character, can't get all the word out...too tiring.

I am ready for the Mama-roo to fire up, Khoa to start lying in the baby bed and the 10 naps a day to begin in 5,4,3,2...
Everyone is saying they’re pronouncing it right and showing evidence of others who pronounce it the same way... but I’ve been born and raised in California my whole life and upon first reading the name I would’ve pronounced it sut-ton. It doesn’t flow off the tongue easily but I think it sounds 100x better than suh-ehn like they’re saying it. Suh-ehn reminds me of my toddler saying “something”. It just sounds mispronounced and lazy. I hate it.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:Sutton, to me, should be pronounced Sut-ton (Like ton of bricks) or how most people pronounce Button. The other way, making the T's silent (Suh-uhn) is called a glottal stop and it is British (Cockney)and I have heard many Pacific North West (Idaho, Oregon etc) that also speak that way. As far as I know, Keren has been a Floridian all her life and I have family and friends from her area that absolutely do not speak like her.

I think a Glottal Stop sounds great on a British person but sounds different on an American accent. Only my opinion and I am Southern so believe you me, I would probably get grief in some parts of the world but like I said, Keren's accent isn't Cockney or PNW so I have no idea why she speaks that way. I dislike her so I guess I feel it's another part of her lazy character, can't get all the word out...too tiring.

I am ready for the Mama-roo to fire up, Khoa to start lying in the baby bed and the 10 naps a day to begin in 5,4,3,2...
Everyone is saying they’re pronouncing it right and showing evidence of others who pronounce it the same way... but I’ve been born and raised in California my whole life and upon first reading the name I would’ve pronounced it sut-ton. It doesn’t flow off the tongue easily but I think it sounds 100x better than suh-ehn like they’re saying it. Suh-ehn reminds me of my toddler saying “something”. It just sounds mispronounced and lazy. I hate it.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:
Crazydoglady wrote:
flightlessbird wrote: But the name literally is supposed to be pronounced like that. The T's are pretty much silent.

Here are two different Sutton Foster interviews where they say Sutton...lol

Sutton Foster or no Sutton Foster, the name comes from an English town. So take it from all the Brits – you are absolutely meant to pronounce the Ts. Sutt-tuhn. The way Americans seem to skip over double Ts (I first noticed it in ‘button’) sounds really unnatural.
Then why does absolutely no one with the name Sutton say it the way you think it's supposed to be pronounced?
This thread is blowing my mind. I’m a born and raised Californian and as I said in my post above, upon first glance I would’ve pronounced it “sut-ton”... I also say “but-ton” and not “buh-ehn” for button. Am I doing this all wrong?

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

KKandSuttonlyDissapointed

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

omg did keren seriously just make landon say “more” before letting him hold the baby for the first time like what the f?!? no wonder jackson can’t communicate properly now landon too!
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Its ridiculous that keren said she cant get out of bed to change diapers yet this chick can lift her 20+ pound kids no problem!

Also alissa looks so out of place there, shes super pathetic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

It’s so weird to me how how her kids aren’t momma’s boys. They both always prefer Khoa from what I’ve seen.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Its ridiculous that keren said she cant get out of bed to change diapers yet this chick can lift her 20+ pound kids no problem!

right?! she’s walking around perfectly fine holding the baby in every clip she could’ve layed him on the sofa to change his diaper & just asked khoa to grab the stuff for her but really making khoa do it all when she’s capable of changing a diaper ugh she’s such an ugly person!
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Was today’s vlog the first time their family and friends heard Sutton’s name? They all acted so weird with that loud and staged “AWWWW!!!” everyone gave when keren told Jackson the name.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Seeing Jackson and Landon with the baby make my heart melt! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
TargetRun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TargetRun »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Its ridiculous that keren said she cant get out of bed to change diapers yet this chick can lift her 20+ pound kids no problem!

First time poster.. hello everyone, I'm an Orlando mom, had both my girls at Winnie Palmer. First of all, Winnie gives you the option to have everything done bedside, or if they ever take the baby to the nursery a parent can always go in. They did the hearing test in the room with us and they actually prefer to come after a feeding so that the baby is sleeping. Khoa is right about the food at winnie palmer, its delicious... besides that they're just dumb... Jaundice does not occur because you're asian, having ANOTHER C-section and the fact that they havent even gotten home before they are even talking about is so reckless, its disgusting... the fact that they didnt even talk about possible names because she didnt want him to shut her down only solidifies that even she thinks its a silly name, and that type of relationship is so strange to me, even kerens sister thought so, did you guys catch her saying "you guys dont even talk about that?" sad that this is what tweens look up to. in the class that Khoa went to the first thing they say is DO NOT carry anything heavier than your newborn...so clearly Khoa didnt listen. I know she wants to bounce back, but the second time around my c-section hurt like a mother! i can not imagine a third one and her doing all of that lifting. but you know nothing is as hard as changing a diaper... idiots.

I get so angry with these kids because they are really the worst, the obvious favoritism, the pure disappointment in gender which really makes no sense to me since we all believe they already knew the gender beforehand. the constant need to say I love you is also ridiculous to me... quite frankly its annoying, almost like they are trying to prove it to themselves and us. news flash this is an unhealthy relationship, its keren's way or the highway. i dont feel bad for khoa, he enjoys it.

Is she trying to gain headpats for breastfeeding? because we all know we'll start seeing formula in the background in a few more vlogs. the fact that she is keeping a food log is hysterical... chick-fil-a, starbucks, and chipotle everyday. to produce milk you have to drink water Keren and we know that she doesnt drink water at all.

i can go on and on, but rant over for now.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Who else feels like Khoa probably didn’t like this name but princess Keren gets whatever she wants. She probably whined and said “but papa it’s our laaaast baby and I love this name.”

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

I only watched a couple of vlogs and instantly hated them so I only watch the bigger videos. Watching these birth vlogs makes me really sad for Jackson and Landon. Jackson has issues for sure. He speaks clearly but his pattern of speaking is off. He only repeats certain phrases over and over again. Him saying “hi little baby” was cute the first time but it’s scary how he says it a million times when associated with the baby. He should be able to talk to the baby or about the baby with a million other words “this is his hair, I see his eyes, he’s yawning etc.” and all he says is “Hi little baby” and Karen and Khoa will never get it taken care of

lurking10
Informer
Informer

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by lurking10 »

Dp
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by chloe6124 »

PenelopeG wrote:I only watched a couple of vlogs and instantly hated them so I only watch the bigger videos. Watching these birth vlogs makes me really sad for Jackson and Landon. Jackson has issues for sure. He speaks clearly but his pattern of speaking is off. He only repeats certain phrases over and over again. Him saying “hi little baby” was cute the first time but it’s scary how he says it a million times when associated with the baby. He should be able to talk to the baby or about the baby with a million other words “this is his hair, I see his eyes, he’s yawning etc.” and all he says is “Hi little baby” and Karen and Khoa will never get it taken care of

Eventually he will go to school. Either when he starts preschool or kindergarten and if it isn’t better they will have no choice then to listen to the teacher. Once Landon really starts talking she will soon realize. I saw a Beaty gurus daughter who is Landon’s age able to sing the entire bingo song. I don’t think you will ever hear them say there is something wrong and he is getting help. That will all be done in private because it means admitting people were right. He didn’t start saying any words until 2. I remember Khoa talking about how fans were all bringing it up. Someone close to her like her mom or Taylor are the ones that are going to have to bring it up for her to listen. I will say also it looks bad in the vlogs but I don’t think it is as bad as it seems. My nephew didn’t really start talking until 3. But Jackson for sure should be in some kind of speech classes.
A lot of it is their fault also with telling him to repeat stuff instead of making him say a sentence.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

The reason she doesn’t change their diapers as newborns is because she said she doesn’t like changing them when their wound is fresh, but I’ve only heard her admit it when Landon was a newborn. Which I believe, considering she didn’t cut London’s nails well up until he was 6 months or older and even then it was usually someone else doing it for her.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Instead of telling Landon and Jackson to say one word like up. They should be teaching them mommy please pick me up. I don’t think Jackson has Autism. Things they have showed when older and younger kids are around he is way to social. Kids with autism tend to be anti social. From a young age when they would take him to the mall he was a social butterfly with the kids in the play area. I think this is all just a delayed speech problem and them not using words around him correctly.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”