Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by onbreak »

I just saw it. If she didn't lie to herself she'd never get out bed.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I just saw it. If she didn't lie to herself she'd never get out bed.

Wow-- she's really delusional. She's content with her life and happy for those who have more? Sure, Jan. And the stuff about wealth and beauty not bringing happiness-- it's true, but I don't think she believes it deep in her heart.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ba1006 wrote:
onbreak wrote:They vlog for memories
Who the hell wants memories confined to a carseat? Not them.

Yeah, they vlog for the memories and not for the huge paychecks. Okay. Did you see her Instagram post today? She's a hoot.
This is gonna sound horrible and morbid but I’m gonna say it anyway.

They’re gonna need those vlogged memories if they don’t start taking proper safety precautions in all aspects of life. They’re just so freaking careless ALL THE TIME.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I've been lurking around here for awhile and decided to make an account today. I just have to say I love how she publicly shows her children not properly restrained in a car and when people make comments about them not being properly restrained, she deletes their comments. I used to like some of these other YouTube pages but Bonnie always rubbed me the wrong way and I just can't stand her any more. I didn't even intend to watch the video yesterday but it started playing automatically when I walked away for a second and I couldn't not say something about those boys being in just a seatbelt when they were clearly not big enough.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

The taste test deal with Olivia just biting into the whole onion instead of a little piece and Cody eating the caramel from the container-gross! I know that's the Griffin way with food like cake-communal eating. Kind of thought it was dirty how they did Boston with the candy. Bonnie was right there suggesting tricking him too!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

GGF1987 wrote:I've been lurking around here for awhile and decided to make an account today. I just have to say I love how she publicly shows her children not properly restrained in a car and when people make comments about them not being properly restrained, she deletes their comments. I used to like some of these other YouTube pages but Bonnie always rubbed me the wrong way and I just can't stand her any more. I didn't even intend to watch the video yesterday but it started playing automatically when I walked away for a second and I couldn't not say something about those boys being in just a seatbelt when they were clearly not big enough.
Having her kids wearing a seatbelt is unusual for them. Usually they don't even have those on. Her kids are often standing up in the SUV when it's moving. Safety is not a priority for these so-called parents.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
GGF1987 wrote:I've been lurking around here for awhile and decided to make an account today. I just have to say I love how she publicly shows her children not properly restrained in a car and when people make comments about them not being properly restrained, she deletes their comments. I used to like some of these other YouTube pages but Bonnie always rubbed me the wrong way and I just can't stand her any more. I didn't even intend to watch the video yesterday but it started playing automatically when I walked away for a second and I couldn't not say something about those boys being in just a seatbelt when they were clearly not big enough.
Having her kids wearing a seatbelt is unusual for them. Usually they don't even have those on. Her kids are often standing up in the SUV when it's moving. Safety is not a priority for these so-called parents.
She got all defensive when she got called out on it before, and said that Joel drove a tractor when he was five, and she wants her boys to grow up and be manly men, and "not be wrapped in bubble wrap". I never knew that using proper restraints in a car was going to keep my son from being "manly". But since he made it through Basic Training in the Army, I guess I did an ok job, even though I always made him wear a seatbelt.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Shorty02 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
She got all defensive when she got called out on it before, and said that Joel drove a tractor when he was five, and she wants her boys to grow up and be manly men, and "not be wrapped in bubble wrap". I never knew that using proper restraints in a car was going to keep my son from being "manly". But since he made it through Basic Training in the Army, I guess I did an ok job, even though I always made him wear a seatbelt.

Her kids might not grow up at all, if they don’t make changes to their safety standards. Image
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

So today’s vlog was filmed on the same day as what Ellie and Jared showed yesterday: the big plot of land!

Of course Bonnie and Joel didn’t film anything (that we saw...) from the event.

The only reason it jumped out to me was because I recognized Olivia’s outfit... she reminded me of Dora the explorer with her pink and orange outfit, lol!

I wonder how large the B+J McMansion is going to be?
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

She does remind me of Dora. Lol.

Speaking of Olivia, she was kind of sassy in today's vlog. I think people had been mentioning it before, but standing with her arms crossed with an attitude. Probably just reaching that age.

Was it truly necessary to keep Lincoln's fart in the vlog? Maybe when he turns three he can graduate from onesies.

Once Bonnie found out that the backpacks were diaper bags, why not share one with Olivia? Bonnie doesn't need a diaper bag, let alone two. Maybe don't let Olivia take it to school, but let her take it out shopping, or to grandparents houses or something. Greedy Bonnie!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

theyellow_daisy wrote:She does remind me of Dora. Lol.

Speaking of Olivia, she was kind of sassy in today's vlog. I think people had been mentioning it before, but standing with her arms crossed with an attitude. Probably just reaching that age.

Was it truly necessary to keep Lincoln's fart in the vlog? Maybe when he turns three he can graduate from onesies.

Once Bonnie found out that the backpacks were diaper bags, why not share one with Olivia? Bonnie doesn't need a diaper bag, let alone two. Maybe don't let Olivia take it to school, but let her take it out shopping, or to grandparents houses or something. Greedy Bonnie!
He’s already three. His birthday was either the 17th or 18th (I can never remember). But in vlog time his birthday hasn’t happened yet so maybe you’re right lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

When do you suppose she will tell us about the huge mansion she is planning on building? I suppose she will justify it by saying Joel will do most of the work. Must be nice!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

theyellow_daisy wrote: Was it truly necessary to keep Lincoln's fart in the vlog? Maybe when he turns three he can graduate from onesies.
You know the Griffin family vlogs and their fascination with pooping and tooting!!

Hopefully they will move on from the onesies since he's three but who knows with this crew!

Wonder when the new house announcement will be made!
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

I noticed Olivia’s been sassy, I think it’s to do with her age and her peers. I remember a couple weeks ago Bonnie mentioned her friends are in grades above her, which would have an impact on her behaviour. Hope the attitude doesn’t hang around for too long, she’s adorable and has a heart of gold.
I can’t believe she didn’t want to help wrap Lincoln’s presents, that’s not like her!

I thought Lincoln farting was priceless.
I know many 3-5yo’s that still wear onesies, only they actually fit and don’t cut off circulation haha. I think Bonnie does it because it keeps him looking like a baby, just like the binky situation.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

I noticed Olivia’s been sassy, I think it’s to do with her age and her peers. I remember a couple weeks ago Bonnie mentioned her friends are in grades above her, which would have an impact on her behaviour. Hope the attitude doesn’t hang around for too long, she’s adorable and has a heart of gold.
I can’t believe she didn’t want to help wrap Lincoln’s presents, that’s not like her!

I know many 3-5yo’s that still wear onesies, only they actually fit and don’t cut off circulation haha. I think Bonnie does it because it keeps him looking like a baby, just like the binky situation.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Addicted2vlogs wrote:

But do those 3-5 yr olds go in public wearing just the onesie? I assume most normal people put pants on their kids beyond newborn. The onesie isn’t really the problem, the no pants is.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I haven't been watching Bonnie long, but at first I liked her-thought she was much better than Ellie. Sorry, that opinion has changed! She had an instastory I just watched laying in bed snacking and watching a TV show, and talking about how she didn't feel guilty one bit doing it. It was just the way she said that and other things that is like in your face, I don't care what you think of me attitude. The only problem with that is viewers is how she makes her living!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:I haven't been watching Bonnie long, but at first I liked her-thought she was much better than Ellie. Sorry, that opinion has changed! She had an instastory I just watched laying in bed snacking and watching a TV show, and talking about how she didn't feel guilty one bit doing it. It was just the way she said that and other things that is like in your face, I don't care what you think of me attitude. The only problem with that is viewers is how she makes her living!
The thing is, I think that the whole "I don't care what you think" bit she does is bravado. I think she cares deeply what people think of her. She's very thin skinned, which is not a good thing for a vlogger to be. I think the lady doth protest too much. If she really didn't care, she wouldn't feel the need to say so. Or do defensive sit downs, or talk about how Joel "drove a tractor when he was five" yadayadayada.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Someone mentioned the car seats on the “Where Do Babies Come From?” Vlog. Had to hold back from commenting something sassy along the lines of “the state of Utah would have you believe that they should be in car seats/boosters still but Bonnie knows better than all those safety experts. You wouldn’t want them to grow up to be sissy boys because they actually followed safety regulations would you? Joel was already driving a tractor at their age so obviously nothing could happen to them.”

I didn’t... but I really wanted to. Decided to vent it here instead.
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

Anyone else curious about the whole new land thing? I looked up briefly property search in Utah but only came up with their current house etc. I know you can look that stuff up I'm probably just not doing it right. I'm assuming they already bought the land since we saw it awhile ago in a vlog and they were there in this vlog, but maybe not since they were only in like a driveway?? I could see them so being those people...

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”