B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I still think Frank sought her out after his sister told him she watches britney and that britney was suddenly single. And like PP said, Frank trapped britney. He knew exactly who she was and that is why he is eating up his sudden social media "fame" and has even changed his Instagram bio to "personal blog." He is probably counting down the days until he can get that blue check mark next to his Instagram name.

That’s a possibility. She did a video saying her sister set her up a match.com account while they were In Charleston. Maybe his sister knew he was on match and told him about Britney???

Is Britney going to be excited to shop for this baby? Nope. She will have to depend on sponsors to provide for the baby. I’m sure she’s already emailing companies asking for free shit to review. She went From credit card rich to begging for free shit Image she is going to be a sponsor whore from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I still think Frank sought her out after his sister told him she watches britney and that britney was suddenly single. And like PP said, Frank trapped britney. He knew exactly who she was and that is why he is eating up his sudden social media "fame" and has even changed his Instagram bio to "personal blog." He is probably counting down the days until he can get that blue check mark next to his Instagram name.

That’s a possibility. She did a video saying her sister set her up a match.com account while they were In Charleston. Maybe his sister knew he was on match and told him about Britney???

Is Britney going to be excited to shop for this baby? Nope. She will have to depend on sponsors to provide for the baby. I’m sure she’s already emailing companies asking for free shit to review. She went From credit card rich to begging for free shit Image she is going to be a sponsor whore from now on.

emiliajune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emiliajune »

I didn’t watch her video but looked at the comments lol. Someone said she picked a gender neutral name? So no scarlet or Juliet then?! Maybe for the middle name ;)

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

TeaFor2 wrote:Yes it was really Christine. I didn't see any of the later posts that happened saying it was a friend asking for instagram follwers or whatever it was that happened at a later date. I missed all of that.

But the first time she came on and said all of the stuff about Franklin it was really her. She went onto Brittany's instagram latest pic and left a comment saying she really wants to warn her about him and that she has evidence she wants to send her. It was from Christine's real instagram account.
Dumb Brittany didn't even care to listen to her or even take one look at the evidence Christine claimed to have.
Britch blocked her and then wrote a comment saying Christine is a pathalogical liar etc
But wasn’t she getting married to frank and then got dumped? So after she got dumped frank became the bad guy. Sounds like she is just mad that she got dumped.

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

TeaFor2 wrote:Yes it was really Christine. I didn't see any of the later posts that happened saying it was a friend asking for instagram follwers or whatever it was that happened at a later date. I missed all of that.

But the first time she came on and said all of the stuff about Franklin it was really her. She went onto Brittany's instagram latest pic and left a comment saying she really wants to warn her about him and that she has evidence she wants to send her. It was from Christine's real instagram account.
Dumb Brittany didn't even care to listen to her or even take one look at the evidence Christine claimed to have.
Britch blocked her and then wrote a comment saying Christine is a pathalogical liar etc
But wasn’t she getting married to frank and then got dumped? So after she got dumped frank became the bad guy. Sounds like she is just mad that she got dumped.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

dazzled wrote:Frank could beat her ass and she wouldn't leave him because it would be admitting she was wrong. That's the kind of person she is. She herself said how "stubborn" she is during the whole receipts drama.
Yea but that’s not stubborn that’s just her being plain stupid. She was thinking everyone was hating on her when no one would ever wanna be her for all the money in the world. She was all giddy in the beginning but now you can see the changes in her personality already. Honeymoon stage is officially over and it’s all downhill from here. Wait till that baby is born, she’s gonna lose all her marbles.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

The sad thing is she is really emotionally depending on Frank. Not even financially. She could have made it as a single mom without another man. She makes a good amount of money for someone that stays home and just films her life. She didn’t need a man per say. She could have given herself time and she wouldn’t be in this situation. Brittany has money, if she didn’t she wouldn’t be eating out so much and wouldn’t have thrown out a $350 rug due to one spot of rotten milk. Could’ve had it cleaned professionally or tried to clean it herself. You can tell she doesn’t watch Harlow very well. My sons sippy cups spill sometimes but I make sure to put it high up on a counter and wait for him to ask for it or offer it to him but she can’t do that? Harlow is 19 months old. She is able to communicate effectively that she needs something to drink. Brittany just gives her the sippy cup and puts her on an ipad. I don’t blame her for putting her on the iPad every now and then but damn if you can’t handle your 3 kids then get on birth control and use condoms which you should have been doing regardless. All I’m saying is people may think Brittany is broke but check out her social blade. Ever since this whole Frank thing happened she’s been gaining subscribers. She makes a good salary for what she does. But maybe she spends a lot of it and doesn’t budget, who knows but check it out for yourselves. I hope you can zoom in and read it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 12fa36.png[/img]

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

herebcofbritney wrote:The sad thing is she is really emotionally depending on Frank. Not even financially. She could have made it as a single mom without another man. She makes a good amount of money for someone that stays home and just films her life. She didn’t need a man per say. She could have given herself time and she wouldn’t be in this situation. Brittany has money, if she didn’t she wouldn’t be eating out so much and wouldn’t have thrown out a $350 rug due to one spot of rotten milk. Could’ve had it cleaned professionally or tried to clean it herself. You can tell she doesn’t watch Harlow very well. My sons sippy cups spill sometimes but I make sure to put it high up on a counter and wait for him to ask for it or offer it to him but she can’t do that? Harlow is 19 months old. She is able to communicate effectively that she needs something to drink. Brittany just gives her the sippy cup and puts her on an ipad. I don’t blame her for putting her on the iPad every now and then but damn if you can’t handle your 3 kids then get on birth control and use condoms which you should have been doing regardless. All I’m saying is people may think Brittany is broke but check out her social blade. Ever since this whole Frank thing happened she’s been gaining subscribers. She makes a good salary for what she does. But maybe she spends a lot of it and doesn’t budget, who knows but check it out for yourselves. I hope you can zoom in and read it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 12fa36.png[/img]

And that isn’t even including sponsors. But youtubers do have to pay taxes and get insurance out of that. But she is not hurting for money.

Siriolis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Siriolis »

All of her subbies and resubscribes are probably people who think real life has to be a train wreck or it must be fake. Britney isn’t more real, she’s more of a disaster and all of these other teen mom’s and people making terrible choices watch her to make themselves feel better.

Siriolis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Siriolis »

All of her subbies and resubscribes are probably people who think real life has to be a train wreck or it must be fake. Britney isn’t more real, she’s more of a disaster and all of these other teen mom’s and people making terrible choices watch her to make themselves feel better.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:The sad thing is she is really emotionally depending on Frank. Not even financially. She could have made it as a single mom without another man. She makes a good amount of money for someone that stays home and just films her life. She didn’t need a man per say. She could have given herself time and she wouldn’t be in this situation. Brittany has money, if she didn’t she wouldn’t be eating out so much and wouldn’t have thrown out a $350 rug due to one spot of rotten milk. Could’ve had it cleaned professionally or tried to clean it herself. You can tell she doesn’t watch Harlow very well. My sons sippy cups spill sometimes but I make sure to put it high up on a counter and wait for him to ask for it or offer it to him but she can’t do that? Harlow is 19 months old. She is able to communicate effectively that she needs something to drink. Brittany just gives her the sippy cup and puts her on an ipad. I don’t blame her for putting her on the iPad every now and then but damn if you can’t handle your 3 kids then get on birth control and use condoms which you should have been doing regardless. All I’m saying is people may think Brittany is broke but check out her social blade. Ever since this whole Frank thing happened she’s been gaining subscribers. She makes a good salary for what she does. But maybe she spends a lot of it and doesn’t budget, who knows but check it out for yourselves. I hope you can zoom in and read it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 12fa36.png[/img]

And that isn’t even including sponsors. But youtubers do have to pay taxes and get insurance out of that. But she is not hurting for money.

Britney’s money isn’t consistent tho, sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn’t. If she had a good amount of money she wouldn’t have had to “borrow” from the donation money then put it back later

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Did she already do the mattress sponsorship? If not expect it soon, another thing Frank let slip its kn the background of his instastory. At this point I'm shocked this baby she's pregnant with isn't sponsored.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hey girl hey007 wrote:Did she already do the mattress sponsorship? If not expect it soon, another thing Frank let slip its kn the background of his instastory. At this point I'm shocked this baby she's pregnant with isn't sponsored.
She’s done those mattress sponsorships before more than once. They send those to every Z list celeb shit even Vanessa’s gotten one

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why did frank thank Britney on his IG for everything she does for him day in and day out?

What could she do ? I doubt she packs his lunch or cooks for him. She couldn’t be a decent gf for ean like i doubt she’s a decent wife to frank it’s just not in her she’s selfish lol

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Is Lull going to sponsor the name reveal or gender reveal? Or will Lull be a sponsored video before those? I bet she got it for Nolan. She will give Harlow Nolan’s bed and the baby will take Harlow’s. She can only afford a new bed for him if the mattress is free. #SponsorWhore

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Is Lull going to sponsor the name reveal or gender reveal? Or will Lull be a sponsored video before those? I bet she got it for Nolan. She will give Harlow Nolan’s bed and the baby will take Harlow’s. She can only afford a new bed for him if the mattress is free. #SponsorWhore

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Did she already do the mattress sponsorship? If not expect it soon, another thing Frank let slip its kn the background of his instastory. At this point I'm shocked this baby she's pregnant with isn't sponsored.
Well, it may be.

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

Amelia322 wrote:Why did frank thank Britney on his IG for everything she does for him day in and day out?

What could she do ? I doubt she packs his lunch or cooks for him. She couldn’t be a decent gf for ean like i doubt she’s a decent wife to frank it’s just not in her she’s selfish lol

Even if she is being a perfect wife to baldy, I’m sure it will not last.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

a Lull and Casper sponsorship within a 12 month period

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”