B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I think Harper. She was in love with that name but Ean wouldnt let her use it, so I can picture her using it amd making little comments bashing Ean.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Naa i don’t think she would have a Harlow and a Harper they’re too alike. As i stated above my name is Shiloh and it’s biblical and gender neutral.. i would literally HATE if she used my name omfg I’d rage quit life lmao but i don’t even think she’s deep enough to use a biblical name and we all know Frank is a fake charlatan Christian so i doubt he knows any real biblical names. They’ll go for some trendy name that will be popular on YouTube like Ember or Blake. They’re basic af with their basic af house and basic af clothes and basic af furniture and basic af insta posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tea_spiller »

tea_spiller wrote:
FJ_Lanning wrote:
emiliajune wrote:I didn’t watch her video but looked at the comments lol. Someone said she picked a gender neutral name? So no scarlet or Juliet then?! Maybe for the middle name ;)

Gender neutral I think Eden then. Or possibly Quinn?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don’t see her using a name like Eden Image
Echox3 wrote:i don’t trust a random comment made by someone unless it’s someone she actually knows.

I could go comment on a video saying she’s naming the baby Ean Jr. but that doesn’t mean it’s true.
Probably just someone wanting attention.

Never said I trust anything lol.
Maybe she'll name them June
emiliajune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emiliajune »

As I said I didn’t watch the video, just saw in the comments so was wondering if she mentioned something about a gender neutral name in the video. But I guess not lol. I still think Everly could be one of the top contenders.

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I just hope she chooses a name she can pronouncate
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

champagne wrote:the only sponsorship i wanna see from britney is a durex one
Hahaha imagine.. "So there's this new weird product I've just been loving lately, never heard of it before but I've been using it for ages now and... erm I guess I haven't used it properly or something because I'm pregnant with baby number 9 teehee Jesus rules, YOLO, haters gonna hate, but yeah you guys can get 0.001% off with my code britneyandmorebabies, just keeping it real, gonna have to go because Harlow is acting so so crazy you guys *cut to Harlow napping* bye guys!"
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

British25 wrote:
Hahaha imagine.. "So there's this new weird product I've just been loving lately, never heard of it before but I've been using it for ages now and... erm I guess I haven't used it properly or something because I'm pregnant with baby number 9 teehee Jesus rules, YOLO, haters gonna hate, but yeah you guys can get 0.001% off with my code britneyandmorebabies, just keeping it real, gonna have to go because Harlow is acting so so crazy you guys *cut to Harlow napping* bye guys!"
I'd die if she's one day sponsored by durex :lol:
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

British25 wrote:
Oh my god this is perfect.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

I don’t think she’ll use Everly, for the same reason she won’t use Harper (which is a beautiful name) – Harlow’s middle name is Avery, and I see her being petty about names like that.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

tea_spiller wrote:
British25 wrote:
Maybe that would be for the best.. life-long supply or something for her :D
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Britney: “Frenk! Frenk! Hurry up and lay Barlow on yur chest an pretind yur sleeping so I can post on IG how much tha keds love you”

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1d8e21.png[/img]

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Britney: “Frenk! Frenk! Hurry up and lay Barlow on yur chest an pretind yur sleeping so I can post on IG how much tha keds love you”

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1d8e21.png[/img]

Disgusting.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Is frank the new nanny? Does she ever take care of her own kids?

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

tea_spiller wrote:
British25 wrote:
Kataja wrote:Maybe that would be for the best.. life-long supply or something for her :D
life-long supply
LMAOOOO
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She has comment under that picture of Harlow and frank that is Aria and Nolan want to call frank daddy it’s up to them. That is so disrespectful to Ean.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:She has comment under that picture of Harlow and frank that is Aria and Nolan want to call frank daddy it’s up to them. That is so disrespectful to Ean.

She’s such a disgusting sorry excuse of a mom, TRAILER TRASH. She’s over Ean so she expects her kids to be over him too. She’s trying to paint this perfect picture like Ean is perfectly fine with Frank, he’s ok with them calling him daddy, he’s ok with him living there, everyone gets along so swell.....It’s all bullshit!

No one in their right mind would be ok with a stranger living with their kids & calling them mommy/daddy after a month of meeting.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Hilly wrote:I just hope she chooses a name she can pronouncate
She loves pronouncing her children’s names wrong. Wouldn’t be right if Britney actually pronounced words correctly.

Are-ya
No-lyyyyynnnnn
Carlo
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:She has comment under that picture of Harlow and frank that is Aria and Nolan want to call frank daddy it’s up to them. That is so disrespectful to Ean.

She’s such a disgusting sorry excuse of a mom, TRAILER TRASH. She’s over Ean so she expects her kids to be over him too. She’s trying to paint this perfect picture like Ean is perfectly fine with Frank, he’s ok with them calling him daddy, he’s ok with him living there, everyone gets along so swell.....It’s all bullshit!

No one in their right mind would be ok with a stranger living with their kids & calling them mommy/daddy after a month of meeting.

She said they’ve gotten used to calling him frank..umm...Harlow would have gotten used to calling him frank if she wouldn’t have pushed dada on her.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

She said they’ve gotten used to calling him frank..umm...Harlow would have gotten used to calling him frank if she wouldn’t have pushed dada on her.

Nolan called him daddy in a vlog a while back and she didn’t correct him, neither of them did.

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

The comment of Franck's mother... "the right way"... what's that supposed to mean ? Is it "right" because Franck and Britney are married ? Those holier than thiou fake christians are getting on my nerves... he knocked her up out of wedlock !!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... a67a41.jpg[/img]

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”