Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Bonnie and Joel only own the one property in Cache County, their current house. Unless the property website isn’t updated often.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

janemom1 wrote:Anyone else curious about the whole new land thing? I looked up briefly property search in Utah but only came up with their current house etc. I know you can look that stuff up I'm probably just not doing it right. I'm assuming they already bought the land since we saw it awhile ago in a vlog and they were there in this vlog, but maybe not since they were only in like a driveway?? I could see them so being those people...
Yeah I wanna know, I’m too impatient. There’s some really good investigators on this site for sure.
I guess you’d search ‘Land for sale in Logan Utah’, but sifting through everything is a process. Sold property stays on the internet for a while.
If your familiar with the mountains and Lake shown in the vlog, you’d be able to narrow the search. Is that illegal? :/ um, lets not doxx the name of the street before they even announce it lol.
I’d do it myself but not familiar with USA’s real estate searches.
Someone on this site a couple years ago found the listing for E&J’s block so quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

janemom1 wrote:Anyone else curious about the whole new land thing? I looked up briefly property search in Utah but only came up with their current house etc. I know you can look that stuff up I'm probably just not doing it right. I'm assuming they already bought the land since we saw it awhile ago in a vlog and they were there in this vlog, but maybe not since they were only in like a driveway?? I could see them so being those people...
Yeah I wanna know, I’m too impatient. There’s some really good investigators on this site for sure.
I guess you’d search ‘Land for sale in Logan Utah’, but sifting through everything is a process. Sold property stays on the internet for a while.
If your familiar with the mountains and Lake shown in the vlog, you’d be able to narrow the search. Is that illegal? :/ um, lets not doxx the name of the street before they even announce it lol.
I’d do it myself but not familiar with USA’s real estate searches.
Someone on this site a couple years ago found the listing for E&J’s block so quick!

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

theyellow_daisy wrote:She does remind me of Dora. Lol.

Speaking of Olivia, she was kind of sassy in today's vlog. I think people had been mentioning it before, but standing with her arms crossed with an attitude. Probably just reaching that age.

Was it truly necessary to keep Lincoln's fart in the vlog? Maybe when he turns three he can graduate from onesies.

Once Bonnie found out that the backpacks were diaper bags, why not share one with Olivia? Bonnie doesn't need a diaper bag, let alone two. Maybe don't let Olivia take it to school, but let her take it out shopping, or to grandparents houses or something. Greedy Bonnie!
I had a different take on Olivia crossing her arms. I thought she was doing it to hide her body. Make her look smaller because she looks big next to her brothers. Wow Boston is almost as tall as Cody, of course they make a big deal out of it in front of Cody. No big brother wants to hear his little brother is catching up.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Speaking of Olivia, she was kind of sassy in today's vlog. I think people had been mentioning it before, but standing with her arms crossed with an attitude. Probably just reaching that age.

Was it truly necessary to keep Lincoln's fart in the vlog? Maybe when he turns three he can graduate from onesies.

Once Bonnie found out that the backpacks were diaper bags, why not share one with Olivia? Bonnie doesn't need a diaper bag, let alone two. Maybe don't let Olivia take it to school, but let her take it out shopping, or to grandparents houses or something. Greedy Bonnie!
I had a different take on Olivia crossing her arms. I thought she was doing it to hide her body. Make her look smaller because she looks big next to her brothers. Wow Boston is almost as tall as Cody, of course they make a big deal out of it in front of Cody. No big brother wants to hear his little brother is catching up.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

After today's vlog, I don't want any of the Griffin family recipes cooked by Bonnie at her house! Nothing like kids walking all over the counters while you are fixing some food!

Maybe since Lincoln is now three, we will see him out of onesies, diapers and not sucking a paci!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by littlebaby »

Ducklings4 wrote:

Cody in general is uncharacteristically short for some reason. Boston was always pretty much Cody’s size but it was extra noticeable in this photo where all the grandkids are lined up by age. Boston and Lincoln aren’t short compared to their close-aged cousins, and Boston isn’t uncharacteristically large in this photo compared to his other 4/5 year old cousins either. I think she mentioned in Cody’s birth story that she had a really difficult pregnancy with him and that it was the darkest time of her life or something. I’ve always wondered why he’s so small. Olivia is several inches shorter than Julie though and they’re only like six months apart, so I could just be looking into Cody’s height too much.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... b3a462.png[/img]

Edit: Another thing I just noticed is the way Olivia is posing compared to the other girls. Very... Bonnie. Again I’m probably looking into things too much lol but that’s what this site is for pretty much. :p

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

littlebaby wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

Cody in general is uncharacteristically short for some reason. Boston was always pretty much Cody’s size but it was extra noticeable in this photo where all the grandkids are lined up by age. Boston and Lincoln aren’t short compared to their close-aged cousins, and Boston isn’t uncharacteristically large in this photo compared to his other 4/5 year old cousins either. I think she mentioned in Cody’s birth story that she had a really difficult pregnancy with him and that it was the darkest time of her life or something. I’ve always wondered why he’s so small. Olivia is several inches shorter than Julie though and they’re only like six months apart, so I could just be looking into Cody’s height too much.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... b3a462.png[/img]

Edit: Another thing I just noticed is the way Olivia is posing compared to the other girls. Very... Bonnie. Again I’m probably looking into things too much lol but that’s what this site is for pretty much. :p

i actually do think Boston is tall for the kids in their family. He’s only 8 months older than Jackson and he looks several inches taller. He and Kate are exactly the same age and he’s at least an inch or so taller.

How far apart in age are Abbey and Julie? Seems that they’re almost exactly the same height and often get mistaken or grouped together like they’re twins.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Joel is very short. I believe they said he was 5'6" or something like that. I think even Bonnie is taller than him so I'm not surprised Cody is short as well.
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

Bon Bon throwing some shade!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

The fact that she has to address every little thing :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok, yeah. Let's talk about that hair. Why is it that Olivia always looks perfect, and she spends ages doing Cody and Boston's hair, putting 85 products in it, and combing it just so, but can't even be bothered to comb Lincoln's hair? So don't care if she wants to grow it long. Just freaking comb it. Just once.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Uncsgrl wrote:Bon Bon throwing some shade!
And is that shade directed right at us? Or are people commenting on the vlogs about the onesies as well?

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

lmmomSD wrote:
Uncsgrl wrote:Bon Bon throwing some shade!
And is that shade directed right at us? Or are people commenting on the vlogs about the onesies as well?

They were commenting under the birthday blog too!
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ellie threw some slight shade about Lincoln still being 3 and in onesies in their dodgeball video today and I have to say I agree with Ellie this time lol

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Good point- I really don't get why she makes such a big deal out of fixing Cody and Boston all up and doesn't do the same for Lincoln? It's not even that she's babying him in this situation by not brushing his hair because babies still get their hair combed and stuff :lol: I don't get it. If she wanted that picture perfect family wouldn't she want everyone to look groomed
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

lmmomSD wrote:Ok, yeah. Let's talk about that hair. Why is it that Olivia always looks perfect, and she spends ages doing Cody and Boston's hair, putting 85 products in it, and combing it just so, but can't even be bothered to comb Lincoln's hair? So don't care if she wants to grow it long. Just freaking comb it. Just once.

Lincoln inherited Bonnie's thin wispy hair. I noticed in old home videos how horrible Bonnie's hair was as a child and again when she got all of the extentions out. It takes a lot of product to make Bonnie's hair look soft and wavy. She thinks crunching gel in Lincoln's "curls" ( use that loosely) does not a cute hair do make. But her and Joel go on about ohhh that HAIR!! It's really weird, almost like an inside joke they know it's awful. Probably is because people keep saying cut it. She probably leaves him in tight onesies, pantless, with a binkie and in a diaper for the same reasons. The other 3 kids inherited Joel's hair apparently.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Lincoln is 3, im surprised bonnie even included that clip of changing his diaper. He's literally old enough and capable enough to be changing his own now. All signs point to him being neurotypical so why is she holding this kid back? Embrace your child as a child and not a baby , he can come off as a very smart kid sometimes. If you don't want to potty train him then put him in day care if he was he'd have been potty trained 6+ months ago.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Aurielle wrote:Lincoln is 3, im surprised bonnie even included that clip of changing his diaper. He's literally old enough and capable enough to be changing his own now. All signs point to him being neurotypical so why is she holding this kid back? Embrace your child as a child and not a baby , he can come off as a very smart kid sometimes. If you don't want to potty train him then put him in day care if he was he'd have been potty trained 6+ months ago.
What child is capable of changing their own nappy? He’s old enough to be nearly 100% toilet trained, but I’ve never heard of a child changing their own nappy.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

He's totally changed from even looking like a young toddler to looking like a little boy. The onsie is weird because he's trapped in it and can't use the toilet on his own if he wanted too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”