Tara Henderson

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

I couldn’t even watch her behind the scenes vlog. She was chomping her gum the ENTIRE time and everything seemed so fake and forced..(duh, because it was)

It’s so obvious her and Aaryn talk about everything and ways to boost their views and “relateable” material. Both of their “breakdown” vids are full of shit and obviously orchestrated to get more views.

Literally cannot stand Tara at all anymore. Trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Did anyone see that they plan on getting a 30 year mortgage for 0% down. I’m in Canada so first I was shocked those ever exist. Most you can get here is 25 year loan and first time home buyers at least need 5% down but they urge over 10%...and ideally 25%. They need to start being more frugal and saving instead of buying trendy clothes and decor. They obviously don’t follow dave Ramsey.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

GymChick wrote:Did anyone see that they plan on getting a 30 year mortgage for 0% down. I’m in Canada so first I was shocked those ever exist. Most you can get here is 25 year loan and first time home buyers at least need 5% down but they urge over 10%...and ideally 25%. They need to start being more frugal and saving instead of buying trendy clothes and decor. They obviously don’t follow dave Ramsey.

I didn't see where she said that but I'm assuming they're using the VA home loan. It's a 30 year loan and no down payment is required. You also don't need to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI) with the VA loan. It's really nice and my husband and I used it to buy our first home.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

hscheer10 wrote:
GymChick wrote:Did anyone see that they plan on getting a 30 year mortgage for 0% down. I’m in Canada so first I was shocked those ever exist. Most you can get here is 25 year loan and first time home buyers at least need 5% down but they urge over 10%...and ideally 25%. They need to start being more frugal and saving instead of buying trendy clothes and decor. They obviously don’t follow dave Ramsey.

I didn't see where she said that but I'm assuming they're using the VA home loan. It's a 30 year loan and no down payment is required. You also don't need to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI) with the VA loan. It's really nice and my husband and I used it to buy our first home.
This. They absolutley are using that, first time buying a home. This is what we used and its very smart financially.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Coolbeans wrote:I duno why this caught my attention .. but definitely seemed like Adam completely panicked when Tara came towards him while he was on his phone and looked so obviously shady. I mean I hope he wasn’t doing anything shady but his reaction was telling. At 11:50

I just started watching her videos here and there while cleaning . I don’t understand why all these yt moms want so many kids asap when they really do not have their mental health in order. It’s ridiculous. It just makes things 1000x worse when you have depression, anxiety and have a child

Edited to add .. who knows maybe he was just looking st bday gifts for her since she posted an early bday gift the other day —- giving the benefit of the doubt haha
I just went back to look....definitely seemed like something was up. He put his phone down so quick. His facial expressions and body language made it seem like there was something he didn't want her to see. Who the heck knows what he was looking at but certainly shady.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

hscheer10 wrote:
Coolbeans wrote:I duno why this caught my attention .. but definitely seemed like Adam completely panicked when Tara came towards him while he was on his phone and looked so obviously shady. I mean I hope he wasn’t doing anything shady but his reaction was telling. At 11:50

I just started watching her videos here and there while cleaning . I don’t understand why all these yt moms want so many kids asap when they really do not have their mental health in order. It’s ridiculous. It just makes things 1000x worse when you have depression, anxiety and have a child

Edited to add .. who knows maybe he was just looking st bday gifts for her since she posted an early bday gift the other day —- giving the benefit of the doubt haha
I just went back to look....definitely seemed like something was up. He put his phone down so quick. His facial expressions and body language made it seem like there was something he didn't want her to see. Who the heck knows what he was looking at but certainly shady.
Which vlog is this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Omg Off topic but I love Dave Ramsey! Has done great things for our family finances.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Her caption: Feisty but cute. But fiesty.

Ummm in every vlog, snap, etc. That I have seen this girl has shown ZERO personality. Feisty? She seems like the kind of kid you can forget was even there. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... cf80d0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

^LMAO, so glad you said that because I thought the same thing. She’s almost too quiet for a baby.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Avocado[31] wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:

Which vlog is this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
I think it was the “taking steps to better my mental health” vlog

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

I tried to watch some of her videos but it’s really annoying and distracting how those fake eye lashes are weighing so heavy on her real ones that it looks like she can’t keep her eyes open!! Wtf. Girl looks high as hell because of that

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She probably is high.
Bella-ciao wrote:I tried to watch some of her videos but it’s really annoying and distracting how those fake eye lashes are weighing so heavy on her real ones that it looks like she can’t keep her eyes open!! Wtf. Girl looks high as hell because of that

Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

How convenient that after she “cries” about feeling crappy for eating unhealthy suddenly she is sponsored by 310 shakes This is probably just a ploy to bring in that fitness thing Adam talked a while back.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In a recent vlog she showed everyone how she was drinking the 310 shakes and said she was starting to feel better, all that good stuff.
But later in the vlog when Adam went to Costco he bought tara something and said he was trying to help her because she has felt crappy the last few days with major headaches.

So which is it, shes feeling better or crappy?
Drama Llama wrote:How convenient that after she “cries” about feeling crappy for eating unhealthy suddenly she is sponsored by 310 shakes Image This is probably just a ploy to bring in that fitness thing Adam talked a while back.
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

She looks high off her ass lately. I don’t think it’s just because her lash extensions... there’s definitely something else going on. She seems way more out of it too.

lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

oh man her showing the outfits for Disney I feel like she was throwing major mean girl shade at Aaryn because she's a Disney freak and doesn't dress her kids as fancy as hers
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

So is Adam also selling his soul to YouTube or???....seems like all this pushing for him to vlog is going to slowly turn into that’s all they both end up doing. Why does this happen to all the good yters? The beauty community of yt is starting to crumble I hope family bloggers is next on the list.

Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

I’ve been lurking for a couple of weeks and had to create an account just to say this: I think Adam is creepy as hell.
I don’t know what it is but he just seems so fake and creepy to me, and no I don’t enjoy you vlogging so please stop!

I think my biggest thing with the creep factor is him insisting that Shay constantly kiss him. I have nothing against parents kissing their kids but he’s always doing it for the cameras and in the latest vlog he just keeps looking at the camera as he’s doing it. Ack! Then when Baylee was asleep in the car and he was attempting to wake her up, he practically shoved his entire finger in her mouth. Um... Gross!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg...you said everything I wanted to do.

I was going to comment about him waking her up but then thought people might think I was being pretty or something.

But seriously, who wakes up their kid like that! I would slap my husband hand if he ever woke our kids by putting his finger in their mouth! So immature!

And yes Adam is creepy, the kissing is creepy...

We had this discussion last week and it got heated.
Brie wrote:I’ve been lurking for a couple of weeks and had to create an account just to say this: I think Adam is creepy as hell.
I don’t know what it is but he just seems so fake and creepy to me, and no I don’t enjoy you vlogging so please stop!

I think my biggest thing with the creep factor is him insisting that Shay constantly kiss him. I have nothing against parents kissing their kids but he’s always doing it for the cameras and in the latest vlog he just keeps looking at the camera as he’s doing it. Ack! Then when Baylee was asleep in the car and he was attempting to wake her up, he practically shoved his entire finger in her mouth. Um... Gross!
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it’s gross that she’s packing all of those new pajamas and clothes for the girls and not washing them first?

Return to “Tara Henderson”