B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

ohsnappp wrote:I wasn’t a huge fan of ean but if that was me and i was seeing my kids with another man like that I’d be on fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What if we are missing something? What if Ean just literally does not give a fuck anymore? What if Ean is just so laid back and nothing bothers him? I know a lot of men like that. Maybe he’s not having to pay child support officially and he’s happy not having to pay for 3 children and being broke so maybe he lets Brittany get the upper hand? I know it sounds sad but if it did piss Ean off I think he would have said something or made it a point to say something about it and maybe Brittany would stop or something idk. Would she even take his feelings into consideration? Maybe Ean is with someone and he’s happy and isn’t bothered. Who knows. Maybe he’s loving his new life.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

ohsnappp wrote:I wasn’t a huge fan of ean but if that was me and i was seeing my kids with another man like that I’d be on fire

What if we are missing something? What if Ean just literally does not give a fuck anymore? What if Ean is just so laid back and nothing bothers him? I know a lot of men like that. Maybe he’s not having to pay child support officially and he’s happy not having to pay for 3 children and being broke so maybe he lets Brittany get the upper hand? I know it sounds sad but if it did piss Ean off I think he would have said something or made it a point to say something about it and maybe Brittany would stop or something idk. Would she even take his feelings into consideration? Maybe Ean is with someone and he’s happy and isn’t bothered. Who knows. Maybe he’s loving his new life.

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

herebcofbritney wrote:

Honestly I never liked Ean. At least in the videos she uploaded he seemed boring and was always working. He also seems like the person to just do whatever someone else tells him to avoid conflict. So I can totally see Britney telling him “you will see the kids once a month” and him being okay with it. He was always working anyways so I’m sure he is enjoying his “freedom”.

karen_955
Talker
Talker

mocalyn wrote:So they're all delusional.... no one to talk sense into the situation . Wonderful!

Yes a step parent can play a very important role, yes they can BECOME a second mom/dad. But that take times. Time for the child time for bonding, time to build a relationship. An unplanned pregnancy and a shotgun wedding does not make your new man a "daddy" to your children overnight. Smh

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk
And the crazy part is that her fans don’t even know they’re married. Why do they think it’s okay for Harlow to call her Mom’s boyfriend of a few months, dad.

karen_955
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6e022d.jpg[/img]

Well it looks like she is gettin along with her mother in law . ( didn’t expect that)

cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

karen_955 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6e022d.jpg[/img]

Well it looks like she is gettin along with her mother in law . ( didn’t expect that)

Probably just for show to show the perfect blended family she’s going for ...

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

About. Dang. Time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

karen_955 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6e022d.jpg[/img]

For now....

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Britch just said in the video that they got married in her APARTMENT!!!!!!! Her apartment. Apartment. What?!?!?!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Does this trick not know the definition of a shotgun wedding? Like she got married in secret out of embarrassment without her kids or family even being there yet “it’s not a shotgun wedding?”...ok Britney.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does this trick not know the definition of a shotgun wedding? Like she got married in secret out of embarrassment without her kids or family even being there yet “it’s not a shotgun wedding?”...ok Britney.

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 196fbf.png[/img]
MrS. bRiTnEy mOrRoW

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Daffodil82 wrote:Britch just said in the video that they got married in her APARTMENT!!!!!!! Her apartment. Apartment. What?!?!?!
Lmfaoo who the fuck gets married in their apartment how embarrassing lmfaooo nothing but the best for Britney.

NO ONE that is secure and happy in their relationship will hide the fact that they got married...NO ONE!!!!!!! Who the fuck hides that they got married & says it wasn’t because she was embarrassed or ashamed like yes the fuck you are. How pathetic

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She said when they got married they didn't have rings at first. So did he even propose? So odd.
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

‘HeS nOt gOiNg aNyWhERe’ lol ok

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Is she on drugs?

I’ve watched her since aria was a few months old and I’ve never seen her acting so odd. Something weird is going on with her.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Heyyhoe wrote:‘HeS nOt gOiNg aNyWhERe’ lol ok

No one ever knows that. She's delusional. Especially since Frank went from 0 kids to 4. He's going to lose his mind. Plus the fact I'm sure she runs him nuts if they fight a lot already.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is she saying she didn’t get married right after finding out she was pregnant so it wasn’t a shotgun wedding???

Yeah...you did honey. Getting married while pregnant whether it’s the 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 month = shotgun wedding

Imagine getting married then having to hide your ring in every video/picture? How embarrassing and sad

uncreative_username
Talker
Talker

Unread post by uncreative_username »

Every word that comes out of her mouth is BS
She didn’t get married bc she got pregnant?
If not she would have with Aria, Nolan, Harlow. Wait but her relationship with EAn was trash by the time Harlow was conceived. Sure Jan.
And getting married without your kids? You must be so proud. Your choices aren’t always right! Not everyone has the “happily ever after” from a fast moving relationship, i would know i had to live with it as a teen! Nothing but mental abuse for 7 years this family member of mine along with me had to endure. It’s not the case for everyone but for you to say your right regardless of what everyone else say no. People say your wrong bc of the kids well being!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry last post I promise but I’m DEAD at britney pretending like it was her choice for never getting married to ean

Lmfao don’t get it twisted...HE wouldn’t marry YOU britney

Return to “Britneyandbaby”