B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Is she on drugs?

I’ve watched her since aria was a few months old and I’ve never seen her acting so odd. Something weird is going on with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's high on life lol!!! Frankie is her soulmate. She loves that he proposed without a ring and married her in her apartment so they could go to Walmart after and get that salt stone ring. Britch, youve really out done yourself. Congratulations. Let the honeymoon phase last at least until the baby comes.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

80085 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Is she on drugs?

I’ve watched her since aria was a few months old and I’ve never seen her acting so odd. Something weird is going on with her.
If anything, I think she's OFF drugs. This is exactly the type of behaviour you'd see in a bipolar person who's off their meds.
Exactly. They start making risky decisions. It’s either that or a fuckin brain tumor and the way she fucks up hef words when talking it would make sense.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Sorry last post I promise but I’m DEAD at britney pretending like it was her choice for never getting married to ean

Lmfao don’t get it twisted...HE wouldn’t marry YOU britney

Lol seriously. I think she's forgetting all of those Q&A videos where she would look over at Ean lovey dovey and ask the question, "will we get married?" The answer by Ean was always, "eventually." And she'd always look upset by the answer.

Like bitch, this was only a year or so ago. How can you play it off like you never wanted to marry Ean? But at the same time, u bragged about being common law married and always wore your ring.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

That shitsbrew was great! I will never get over the fact that she got married in her APARTMENT! I giggle everytime I picture them standing in her living room with the officiant saying their vows. You'll have to speak up, the dishwasher is going!
ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

She confirmed her pregnancy on June 20 then gets married June 30. She is so stupid to think that’s not a shotgun wedding.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

At this point, I think we can all agree Britney doesn't subscribe to the concept of risk management.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

1) you’d think she’d pick a ring that didn’t look anything like Christine’s..nope

2) someone said his mom just sold Christine’s ring for $1000..Christine’s ring paid for Britney’s

3) once again she said she made 2 donations. This time she followed it with Every penny was donated...umm I thought she still collecting money after she made those two donations?!!! Which is it Brit?

4) Ean was the one that didn’t want to be married to her.

5) can she pronounce her last name?

Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

Daffodil82 wrote:That shitsbrew was great! I will never get over the fact that she got married in her APARTMENT! I giggle everytime I picture them standing in her living room with the officiant saying their vows. You'll have to speak up, the dishwasher is going!
When does she say this??? I can’t believe I missed that ...

ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

She had an officiant with her and frank at the apartment. Then went to Vanessa’s in-laws lake house for the honeymoon. Her kids were with Ean.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

God what a tragic ass “wedding”, they got married in her apartment then went to Vanessas in laws lake house lmfaooo. That wedding was 10000% a shotgun wedding out of shame and embarrassment. I love how she is STILL justifying her relationship like she’s like a broken record at this point.

She looks so fake now like you can tell she’s lying and faking her happiness, if you both are so so so happy why hide such a “happy moment” in your lives? Love how she called Dani her BFF again,Vanessa must be yanking her hair out as we speak.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

God what a tragic ass “wedding”, they got married in her apartment then went to Vanessas in laws lake house lmfaooo. That wedding was 10000% a shotgun wedding out of shame and embarrassment. I love how she is STILL justifying her relationship like she’s like a broken record at this point.

She looks so fake now like you can tell she’s lying and faking her happiness, if you both are so so so happy why hide such a “happy moment” in your lives? Love how she called Dani her BFF again,Vanessa must be yanking her hair out as we speak.

ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

She is so embarrassed. Why else would she hide a marriage. I can’t imagine getting married and then having my spouse want to hide it.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Apartment wedding.. How can you leave your kids out of something so important.

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

ren774 wrote:She is so embarrassed. Why else would she hide a marriage. I can’t imagine getting married and then having my spouse want to hide it.

Yes! It just gets crazier and crazier. Why would you want to hide your marriage? She has to be embarrassed. I honestly think she was going to act like they weren’t married until they had a “real ceremony”. She is only making an announcement because it was leaked and now she has to say something.
Hearing her try to explain everything is annoying. Especially hearing the timeline!!! Met in April, pregnant in May, married in June and bought a house in July. CRAZY!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

If shes so pleased and proud to have her “shotgun” wedding, why has it taken two months to “out” herself?? Shes pissed that the public records got leaked, she mentioned that multiple times. Why wait to announce it?? She knows its a train wreak and she was avoiding announcing it.

That chicks batshit craycray.

Not a shot gun wedding, but you got married on a saturday by an officiant (not even in the church!) in your appartment.. and you plan on having a “big wedding”.... so what was the point in getting married on the 30th june?? Why not wait for the big wedding?? Oh yea cos of that thing thats on a time clock and set to arrive in <9mths! Doh... not a shotgun my arse! She’s laughable at this point

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Oh and she claims her situation doesnt affect anyone else?!? Um... you have three kids, one ex, a baby on the way - tell me again how your situation doesnt affect anyone but you?!?

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I agree, she is acting off... it's weird.

Yes, it is a shotgun wedding. Love that she mentioned the story of the couple that have been together 12 years and then mentioned her parents got married when they were pregnant and divorced after 11 years. Funny how down the road things can change, huh. She's so fucking high and mighty about it all.

Also just have to say- she loves to say she wouldn't have him around her kids if she got any weird vibes from him... so I suppose her parents/ family just decided to risk the bad vibes that they must obviously have had about the abusive family member then.

She disgusts me

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

Plus the fact that they just got rings and she hasn’t changed her name. They’ve been married for 2 months. She’s been married to him longer that she knew him before she got pregnant. They knew each other for what 5 weeks when she got pregnant.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

It’s so crazy to me the way she said the timeline
Met in April, pregnant in May, married in June, bought a house in July. She says it so nonchalantly....
do you hear yourself?????? That is WAY TOO FAST

ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

She has no idea what’s gonna happen to their relationship when they have no foundation of actually knowing each other and something new stops happening every month. She’s so busy with all of this huge things happening she hasn’t taken the time to actually build a relationship with frank

Return to “Britneyandbaby”