Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by gopedjane »

He's totally changed from even looking like a young toddler to looking like a little boy. The onsie is weird because he's trapped in it and can't use the toilet on his own if he wanted too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Aurielle wrote:Lincoln is 3, im surprised bonnie even included that clip of changing his diaper. He's literally old enough and capable enough to be changing his own now. All signs point to him being neurotypical so why is she holding this kid back? Embrace your child as a child and not a baby , he can come off as a very smart kid sometimes. If you don't want to potty train him then put him in day care if he was he'd have been potty trained 6+ months ago.
What child is capable of changing their own nappy? He’s old enough to be nearly 100% toilet trained, but I’ve never heard of a child changing their own nappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She probably meant a pull up. That's what he should be wearing. I swear she acts like a first time mom sometimes.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Aurielle wrote:Lincoln is 3, im surprised bonnie even included that clip of changing his diaper. He's literally old enough and capable enough to be changing his own now. All signs point to him being neurotypical so why is she holding this kid back? Embrace your child as a child and not a baby , he can come off as a very smart kid sometimes. If you don't want to potty train him then put him in day care if he was he'd have been potty trained 6+ months ago.
What child is capable of changing their own nappy? He’s old enough to be nearly 100% toilet trained, but I’ve never heard of a child changing their own nappy.

My youngest started taking hers off at 18 mos. which is why we got her in underwear at two. Lincoln has taken his off and put back on his PJs! She just wants her baby. It’s not fair to Lincoln. She is just selfish. I don’t know how she changes diapers with those nails!

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KaterTot »

Bonnie never left her other boys in onesies at 3 even 2 if I remember right. It's very odd how she keeps trying to hold him back even though he shows he is developmentally able if not a bit above for a couple of years now. Anyone with kids has that last one, the baby but we know we cannot act on physically making them wear baby clothes and use baby items when most children his age are in pre school and been potty trained a year. I sometimes feel she is truly doing it for the vlog. To have a baby and use baby in titles is big bucks as we all know and while she doesn't really do that, she promotes him as a baby left and right. It also just hit me, the definition of Toddler is even over for him now so not only is he not a baby, he is not even a toddler anymore. He's a preschooler. Now it even seems worse.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Why not just have another baby? They're only in their early 30's. I'm sure Bree won't mind raising another one.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

ba1006 wrote:Why not just have another baby? They're only in their early 30's. I'm sure Bree won't mind raising another one.
Because our world is already overpopulated, if she wanted a baby for longer she could have had a bigger age gap between her kids and you don't just have another kid which will cost hundreds and thousands of dollars because you want another baby.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aurielle wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Why not just have another baby? They're only in their early 30's. I'm sure Bree won't mind raising another one.
Because our world is already overpopulated, if she wanted a baby for longer she could have had a bigger age gap between her kids and you don't just have another kid which will cost hundreds and thousands of dollars because you want another baby.
But she doesn't think about overpopulation. And the Griffiths obviously don't think about the cost. She and Ruby were both popping babies out when they weren't financially stable and Ellie was trying to get pregnant when they didn't even have their own insurance. She doesn't think about much outside of her bubble. They were just at an orphanage. Could adopt.
Whatever the issue, you can be sure it's about Bonnie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I'm confused. Have they just said they want another baby? I thought they had pretty much decided they were done. Are we accusing of them of something that hasn't happened yet or did I miss something?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

natalka81 wrote:I'm confused. Have they just said they want another baby? I thought they had pretty much decided they were done. Are we accusing of them of something that hasn't happened yet or did I miss something?
No they didn't say that. My point was, if they don't want Lincoln to grow up, maybe they should have another baby. I was joking of course. Bonnie can't handle the ones she has.
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

Don't bother with today's video. It's another lame a** vlog, in an attempt for "content".

7 minutes of Boston and Cody wrapping Lincoln's b-day presents. Sure Bon, let's leave the camera rolling while you leave the room. That'll make good content. This could have EASILY been put in the actual birthday video. But anything for a buck.
vineyardvines00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vineyardvines00 »

how cody emotionally abused boston in todays video is proof Bonnie is a narcasist, its textbook behavior of the child of one! he wont calm down and be kind because thats how his mom acts to his dad and how she freaks out on her kids! even down to the "are you out of ur mind?" insult over and over, its not cute its abusive and it will lead to cody making his future wife very unhappy and they will fight like bonnie and joel do and maybe get divorced.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

theyellow_daisy wrote:Don't bother with today's video. It's another lame a** vlog, in an attempt for "content".

7 minutes of Boston and Cody wrapping Lincoln's b-day presents. Sure Bon, let's leave the camera rolling while you leave the room. That'll make good content. This could have EASILY been put in the actual birthday video. But anything for a buck.
Really grinds my gears that they upload old scraps like that, and make money from it.
They do it quite often. They’re already scattered with the timeline, so no real reason to upload the trash they did today unless they wanted to be even further ahead, or have a lot of extra content to throw viewers off something that’s going on.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

You're kidding me right. For all of those people who think vloggers, especially these two, are so hardworking and deserving of all of their success, this is a great example showing how lazy they are. She sets up a camera, walks out of the room, and records her sons wrapping a gift for 7 minutes and uses it as their daily content. They record such random and short clips just so they can call it a day of "work".
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Last week, I believe Thursday or Fridays video, the kids are wrestling in the livinging room, Olivia gave Cody a good kick in the stomach, Cody is attacking Boston, then Lincoln got into it, they are punching and kicking each other. I know siblings will get into fights, but these kids are way to physical, way to often, and Bonnie and Joel just laugh. I would never stand for that behavior. I would immediately separate my two, put them in their rooms for time out. Then have a good talking to them. I was never allow to behave that way and neither were my kids. It was unacceptable. And I can’t stand Cody, that kid is sneaky, arrogant and a rotten kid.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Last week, I believe Thursday or Fridays video, the kids are wrestling in the livinging room, Olivia gave Cody a good kick in the stomach, Cody is attacking Boston, then Lincoln got into it, they are punching and kicking each other. I know siblings will get into fights, but these kids are way to physical, way to often, and Bonnie and Joel just laugh. I would never stand for that behavior. I would immediately separate my two, put them in their rooms for time out. Then have a good talking to them. I was never allow to behave that way and neither were my kids. It was unacceptable. And I can’t stand Cody, that kid is sneaky, arrogant and a rotten kid.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Sorry I could not watch today’s vlog. First, why did they post out of order. Second, I have no desire to listen to two brothers bicker. Cody better get his licks in now because Boston will soon be bigger and he will retaliate. Third, I looked at their comment section. One person asked why it was out of order and someone responded ungrateful. Ungrateful for what, putting food on their table? I used to refer to her as the nice sister and Ellie as the yucky one. All these sisters are horrible and lazy!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:Sorry I could not watch today’s vlog. First, why did they post out of order. Second, I have no desire to listen to two brothers bicker. Cody better get his licks in now because Boston will soon be bigger and he will retaliate. Third, I looked at their comment section. One person asked why it was out of order and someone responded ungrateful. Ungrateful for what, putting food on their table? I used to refer to her as the nice sister and Ellie as the yucky one. All these sisters are horrible and lazy!

Don't you know? We're supposed to get down on our knees every day and thank the Heavenly Father that these people put out vlogs and share their perfection to inspire us. (Just in case anyone is wondering, yes, I am being sarcastic)
I don't know if we're supposed to find siblings bickering relatable, or what. I turned off the Donnellys vlog (Annie from Bratayley's ex BFF) yesterday because two of the kids were bickering. What is appealing about that? I already went through it with my own kids, and I'm definitely not interested in watching someone else's kids going at it...

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

It's bad enough she calls this a vlog but she is so lazy that she can't even hold the camera to tape it. I suppose she is too busy talking with the architect of her new mansion they will soon be building. When is she going to tell us about that? I would love to see her channel fail and watch her cry over how stressed she is. It would serve her right.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:Sorry I could not watch today’s vlog. First, why did they post out of order. Second, I have no desire to listen to two brothers bicker. Cody better get his licks in now because Boston will soon be bigger and he will retaliate. Third, I looked at their comment section. One person asked why it was out of order and someone responded ungrateful. Ungrateful for what, putting food on their table? I used to refer to her as the nice sister and Ellie as the yucky one. All these sisters are horrible and lazy!

Don't you know? We're supposed to get down on our knees every day and thank the Heavenly Father that these people put out vlogs and share their perfection to inspire us. (Just in case anyone is wondering, yes, I am being sarcastic)
I don't know if we're supposed to find siblings bickering relatable, or what. I turned off the Donnellys vlog (Annie from Bratayley's ex BFF) yesterday because two of the kids were bickering. What is appealing about that? I already went through it with my own kids, and I'm definitely not interested in watching someone else's kids going at it...

I know you are being sarcastic, that's how many of those commentators act though. I get irritated with folks that comment and act like people that aren't commenting "who loves Bonnie and Joel" are just awful, negative and ungrateful people!!

Today's vlog was boring!! What gets me is they have the boys starting to wrap the gift in Friday's vlog. Bonnie stops them and talks about how she's going to need to do the wrapping. Then what do we get today-seven minutes of the boys wrapping the gifts.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Maybe tomorrow we will get to see Olivia frost the cake. I can hardly wait!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”