B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

butfirstcafe
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by butfirstcafe »

I don’t think the shotgun wedding had anything to do with the pregnancy and everything to do with Ean or most likely Ean’s family threatening to do something about a strange man living with her so soon around those kids. So they got married so Ean/Ean’s family couldn’t say/do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Also. Deep down I think that Britney does know that this all isn't okay. But she's young and stubborn and we know she has a very hard time admitting when she's wrong (she herself has admitted that). I think she dug in her heels with the whole MDA fundraiser and felt up against a wall and had to be right no matter what. There was no time in between to recover from that before we had Frank thrown into the picture. It's been one thing after another, she has felt attacked since she announced she left Ean (even though I really think that could have been a positive turning point in her life and also for her channel). I think she wasn't expecting the receipt scandal and had no idea how much backlash would result or how much people would stop trusting her. I imagine if she could go back in time, she would have handled that differently. But, due to her personality, I also think she has felt like she had something to prove since she moved out, the receipt stuff magnified that, she dug in her heels, and has made it her mission to prove her haters wrong.

Watching her videos, hearing her talk, and repeat the same tapes over and over...I really think she's trying too hard now. To portray herself a certain way, to convince others (and perhaps herself) that this is a good thing. I think she knows this is all too much and she should have slowed down. But I also think she's young and naive in a lot of ways and doesn't always get the magnitude of situations, and doesn't have the life experience at this point to learn lessons and move on like many others would. There's no humility or growth. I also feel like she probably has this image of happiness in her mind and has always wanted to not be just a statistic, wants the house and the marriage and the family vlogs, a lot of which probably stems from her own family past, the broken home she came from, other unresolved issues, being a teen mom, etc.

All that said, she needs to just stop. At some point you have to stop blaming your past and be able to grow and learn and admit when you make mistakes. It's a lot more respectable to hear someone say they were wrong, then hear them defend themselves over and over again. Especially when it's done with arrogance and blame, with the mentality of "if you're not with me, you're against me."

Whew! Apparently not commenting much on here lately has made me quite wordy. I need to move on. ;) Anyone else wish at this point they had never clicked on a single video of hers? I hate feeling invested in this in any way, but I was once a huge fan of hers. And want to see how things work out for her kids.
fairlycertain254
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fairlycertain254 »

How in the hell did they get a marriage license so fast??

"There is never a right time for anything..never a right time to meet someones kids..move in" YES. YES THERE IS. THERE IS A RIGHT TIME TO MOVE IN WITH SOMEONES THREE SMALL CHILDREN AND IT IS NOT A COUPLE OF WEEKS!

This guy ..he is going to lose his first ever house to Brtiney before a year is up.
WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatTheHelloKitty »

1) If a marriage license is public record, then can showing a screen shot of the record really be considered "leaking"? That term is usually used for sensitive information and not for anything that is a public record. Does she consider herself to be some kind of celebrity?

2) Her mum and dad had a shotgun wedding and were together for 11 years. Her dad and step mum got together insanely quickly and have been together for about 10. Her dad's a pretty awful role model. Although, that was already common knowledge.

3) Who gets married in their apartment? They couldn't get it done in a park, at the lake, or even at the courthouse?

4) She says that the biggest thing that sucked about it was that it didn't come from her. She'd been married for a while before that screenshot came out. She had time. So, if she did want to say something, she could have. If she wanted it to be private, then she wouldn't have said things that give the impression that she wanted to tell her viewers. Once again, she's a walking contradiction.

5) Her best friend is Dani LOL. Burn, Vanessa, burn.

6) If it wasn't a shotgun wedding, why bother with having another wedding? If they wanted to show that they were serious they could have just gotten engaged. There had to be a legal reason for this. Not sure if there's a waiting period for getting a license. In Australia, you have to wait a period of time from the time of applying for a license to being able to get married.

7) Dunno how much you guys buy into microexpressions. Something that supposedly happens when you lie is that if you are saying no when the truth is yes, while saying no, you'll kind of nod. She did this when talking about how she didn't get pregnant on purpose.

8) Every single say should be in the honeymoon phase?? Hahahahahaha ahhhhh. I'm very much in love with my husband, but it is not the same 9 years in as compared to 2 months or even 5 years. She honestly doesn't understand that there is a biochemical shift in brain chemistry during the honeymoon period.

9) What a pretty sad way to tell people that she's married. She's made something so special into something so sad and pathetic. When she's coming down from this manic phase, she's going to be insanely regretful.

10) She complains about cyber-bullying, but doesn't stop to think about what she's done to people? I even think that part where she's talking about being able to find out stuff about people online was a warning.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

What was the point of them getting married now if they’re getting married again later? Why not wait til later?

There’s definetly 10000% an ulterior motive as to why they go married...was it cause she got pregnant? was it to get a better loan for their crappy house? was it for the firefighter benefits? Regardless the way they did it SCREAMSSSS embarrassed!!!

Who hides a wedding if they’re not ashamed...NO ONE!! Who gets married in their fucking living room WITHOUT THEIR KIDS AND FAMILY?!! Who hides their ring?So if she would’ve never gotten exposed she would’ve just not ever worn her ring but she’s so proud and happy.....??
I bet she was at Kilees wedding absolutely hating on the fact that she’ll never have a wedding & honeymoon like that.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

What was the point of them getting married now if they’re getting married again later? Why not wait til later?

There’s definetly 10000% an ulterior motive as to why they go married...was it cause she got pregnant? was it to get a better loan for their crappy house? was it for the firefighter benefits? Regardless the way they did it SCREAMSSSS embarrassed!!!

Who hides a wedding if they’re not ashamed...NO ONE!! Who gets married in their fucking living room WITHOUT THEIR KIDS AND FAMILY?!! Who hides their ring?So if she would’ve never gotten exposed she would’ve just not ever worn her ring but she’s so proud and happy.....??
I bet she was at Kilees wedding absolutely hating on the fact that she’ll never have a wedding & honeymoon like that.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

WhatTheHelloKitty wrote:1) If a marriage license is public record, then can showing a screen shot of the record really be considered "leaking"? That term is usually used for sensitive information and not for anything that is a public record. Does she consider herself to be some kind of celebrity?

2) Her mum and dad had a shotgun wedding and were together for 11 years. Her dad and step mum got together insanely quickly and have been together for about 10. Her dad's a pretty awful role model. Although, that was already common knowledge.

3) Who gets married in their apartment? They couldn't get it done in a park, at the lake, or even at the courthouse?

4) She says that the biggest thing that sucked about it was that it didn't come from her. She'd been married for a while before that screenshot came out. She had time. So, if she did want to say something, she could have. If she wanted it to be private, then she wouldn't have said things that give the impression that she wanted to tell her viewers. Once again, she's a walking contradiction.

5) Her best friend is Dani LOL. Burn, Vanessa, burn.

6) If it wasn't a shotgun wedding, why bother with having another wedding? If they wanted to show that they were serious they could have just gotten engaged. There had to be a legal reason for this. Not sure if there's a waiting period for getting a license. In Australia, you have to wait a period of time from the time of applying for a license to being able to get married.

7) Dunno how much you guys buy into microexpressions. Something that supposedly happens when you lie is that if you are saying no when the truth is yes, while saying no, you'll kind of nod. She did this when talking about how she didn't get pregnant on purpose.

8) Every single say should be in the honeymoon phase?? Hahahahahaha ahhhhh. I'm very much in love with my husband, but it is not the same 9 years in as compared to 2 months or even 5 years. She honestly doesn't understand that there is a biochemical shift in brain chemistry during the honeymoon period.

9) What a pretty sad way to tell people that she's married. She's made something so special into something so sad and pathetic. When she's coming down from this manic phase, she's going to be insanely regretful.

10) She complains about cyber-bullying, but doesn't stop to think about what she's done to people? I even think that part where she's talking about being able to find out stuff about people online was a warning.
Yes to all of this! The only reason people really started digging is because of that "am I" content on twitter. She kind of brought this on herself.

And the bullying. Not like she's done that right? Eye roll. Btw anyone notice the underlying threat? It's so easy to find someone's info online. You know, that's public record too. It just takes a little google search....

Wonder how long it'll be until she makes a lame attempt at payback

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatTheHelloKitty »

Cinnamon wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:
Heyyhoe wrote:This has probably been discussed but I’m a newbie..but I still wanna know why ean proposed if he didn’t have intentions on marrying her lol

She pressured him into it.
This is true. If you watched the proposal video, she says something which meant kinda like she was getting frustrated that he is not proposing. In the video, Ean was not looking as excited as normally guys are when proposing. It was very obvious he was under pressure to do it.
She'd just had Nolan so he was probably feeling a bit of obligation and pressure to marry her. Over time, I think they used reasons like Nolan's health and their finances to delay the wedding. Ean never really showed much emotion but in the proposal vlog, I got the impression he was trying to make Britney happy.
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Lmao at the fact she got married in her apartment! What the heck? Instead of walking down the aisle she walked down her hallway . And it's so obvious that they got married because Frank is "Christian" and felt pressure to "do the right thing", after he knocked her up.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She wouldn’t be defending how quick they have moved if she wasn’t embarasssed. She also wouldn’t keep defending herself if she was truly happy. Because it wouldn’t matter what others think of she was happy. Her marriage wasn’t leaked that is public info. She had a long time to tell people she was married. I mean she even lied in her q and a with frank.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She wouldn’t be defending how quick they have moved if she wasn’t embarasssed. She also wouldn’t keep defending herself if she was truly happy. Because it wouldn’t matter what others think of she was happy. Her marriage wasn’t leaked that is public info. She had a long time to tell people she was married. I mean she even lied in her q and a with frank.

emiliajune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emiliajune »

They definitely got married to be more ‘secured’ before the baby comes. Also better chances for the loan probably. And I think a big factor was Frank’s Christianity. But of course they would never admit that but rather claim they just knew that’s what they both wanted and that it has nooooothing to do with being pregnant or anything else. So ridiculous.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

When I got married I remember filing for the marriage license and it only took 48-72 hours. This was in Texas. I don’t know the law in NC or SC wherever they live. She definitely is embarrassed. Christine’s ring was prettier. It actually had diamonds on the band vs Britney’s little diamond in the middle. They look like they have the same cut as well. Idk I haven’t seen Christine’s ring in forever and Brittany was so embarrassed that she barely showed it. Wtf what that wedding band? It didn’t even match with the engagement ring. Also barely looked like it fit. Looked a little loose to me. She can exhaust herself keeping up her lies and her “perfect” life but once that baby comes or she gets closer to being due, the truth will come out. She will either post less or she will just get lazier with filtering it all. Even better, Frank will out their secrets bc he seems to be pretty good at that. I think the only reason franks mom is so happy with Brittany and frank is bc it gets her 23 year old son out of the house and gives him a push to grow up and become a man and finish the job she never finished. She probably feared he would be 40 years old unmarried no kids and no home of his own. So yeah seeing him meet a woman with kids, get married, move out, and become a dad it’s a win win. Gets him out of her hair. Who knows. I am just excited to see this shit show grow and grow. I wanna know what bomb is gonna drop next. She pretty much did every unthinkable thing within a span of 4-5 months.

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

I really don’t understand why they didn’t have the kids there when they got married. I wonder aria’s reaction when Britney told her they got married. I bet aria asked why she wasn’t there. Or is Britney going to say aria doesn’t know what getting married is...

karen_955
Talker
Talker

I really don’t understand why they didn’t have the kids there when they got married. I wonder aria’s reaction when Britney told her they got married. I bet aria asked why she wasn’t there. Or is Britney going to say aria doesn’t know what getting married is...

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

I literally just felt like she babbled on for the entire video. She just seemed super off. Like she knew she was in the wrong and was trying to defend her every move, knowing this isn’t going to actually work out in the end.

karen_955
Talker
Talker

herebcofbritney wrote:When I got married I remember filing for the marriage license and it only took 48-72 hours. This was in Texas. I don’t know the law in NC or SC wherever they live. She definitely is embarrassed. Christine’s ring was prettier. It actually had diamonds on the band vs Britney’s little diamond in the middle. They look like they have the same cut as well. Idk I haven’t seen Christine’s ring in forever and Brittany was so embarrassed that she barely showed it. Wtf what that wedding band? It didn’t even match with the engagement ring. Also barely looked like it fit. Looked a little loose to me. She can exhaust herself keeping up her lies and her “perfect” life but once that baby comes or she gets closer to being due, the truth will come out. She will either post less or she will just get lazier with filtering it all. Even better, Frank will out their secrets bc he seems to be pretty good at that. I think the only reason franks mom is so happy with Brittany and frank is bc it gets her 23 year old son out of the house and gives him a push to grow up and become a man and finish the job she never finished. She probably feared he would be 40 years old unmarried no kids and no home of his own. So yeah seeing him meet a woman with kids, get married, move out, and become a dad it’s a win win. Gets him out of her hair. Who knows. I am just excited to see this shit show grow and grow. I wanna know what bomb is gonna drop next. She pretty much did every unthinkable thing within a span of 4-5 months.

He is only 23, he had plenty of time to get married and have kids. I don’t get the rush to be married and have kids plus step kids so young.
At 23 he should have been worried about moving out his parents house considering he has a job. But now he moved out, got married, became a step dad and has one on the way in less than a year.

karen_955
Talker
Talker

herebcofbritney wrote:When I got married I remember filing for the marriage license and it only took 48-72 hours. This was in Texas. I don’t know the law in NC or SC wherever they live. She definitely is embarrassed. Christine’s ring was prettier. It actually had diamonds on the band vs Britney’s little diamond in the middle. They look like they have the same cut as well. Idk I haven’t seen Christine’s ring in forever and Brittany was so embarrassed that she barely showed it. Wtf what that wedding band? It didn’t even match with the engagement ring. Also barely looked like it fit. Looked a little loose to me. She can exhaust herself keeping up her lies and her “perfect” life but once that baby comes or she gets closer to being due, the truth will come out. She will either post less or she will just get lazier with filtering it all. Even better, Frank will out their secrets bc he seems to be pretty good at that. I think the only reason franks mom is so happy with Brittany and frank is bc it gets her 23 year old son out of the house and gives him a push to grow up and become a man and finish the job she never finished. She probably feared he would be 40 years old unmarried no kids and no home of his own. So yeah seeing him meet a woman with kids, get married, move out, and become a dad it’s a win win. Gets him out of her hair. Who knows. I am just excited to see this shit show grow and grow. I wanna know what bomb is gonna drop next. She pretty much did every unthinkable thing within a span of 4-5 months.

He is only 23, he had plenty of time to get married and have kids. I don’t get the rush to be married and have kids plus step kids so young.
At 23 he should have been worried about moving out his parents house considering he has a job. But now he moved out, got married, became a step dad and has one on the way in less than a year.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

It's like all in all she did fairly good despite getting pregnant as a teenager, and now that she's older and supposed to be wiser, she's doing a 360 and fucking up in every single way. Imagine meeting a guy, marrying him and getting knocked up within three months. Three fucking months. That's literally insane. What a train wreck.

I wanna say it's gonna be funny once it all comes crashing down, but I just feel sorry for her kids.

Also, how hilarious is it that she's been dying to get married ever since she had Aria just to get married in her apartment?
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Gosh Brit, thanks for being so raw and "ril" with us.... and i like how she said her marriage license "leaked" like it was some top secret document lol.

Those women in the comments saying how they knew their spouse for 6 seconds before they got pregnant/married and have such a blissful marriage need to get out of here. They're part of the problem. B's dumb ass is like "oh, Sharon has been married a whole 6 years to a guy she only knew for 2weeks! My relationship is sure to be a huge success!" Yeah, that anecdotal bullshit is part of the problem. She just can't stand the thought of her haterzzz being right, and will hold onto this relationship for dear life before she dare admit that maaaaaybe she should have saved some of those relationship milestones for a few years down the road, at least.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”