B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

A living room wedding, how romantic! Of course she had to add that the officiant was also a minister. Can’t wait for the vlog about how she’s super religious now, I bet she’ll call it “finding my faith” or something basic like that.

All this video showed is that she’s desperate to convince HERSELF that she’s not acting crazy, and it’s not working. She’s beyond embarrassed about being married already, it shows on her face. I still think she’s furious that she lost the chance to do a “surprise engagement” video because I definitely think that was her plan. To continue on like she and Frank weren’t already married and their ceremony/celebration was their actual marriage date.

Frank’s mom can fuck off with her passive aggressive “real family the right way” comment. Lady, your son knocked up someone he barely knew who already had 3 kids, and you forced him to marry her. There’s nothing “right” about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by mamawombat »

Appropriate[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 387166.jpg[/img]

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

A living room wedding? Damn she really won't take the kids out of the house for ANYTHING :D .
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Her living room lmfao!!!!!

Ok but seriously if they’re having a real wedding later why rush and get married in your living room? I’m co fused.. what’s the rush to be officially married unless theres some other reason for marriage?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She’s actually having a gender reveal party smfh we all know its a girl so stop it lol. Love how she never did this with any of her other kids yet wants to do it with her 4th one like that literally makes no sense. I can’t wait to see all the fake hugging and kissing they do that vlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... a600d5.png[/img]
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Alright, will Frank "accidentally" post a picture of the reveal on his Instagram before she can delete it for him and make a video of the reveal ($$$$) with sappy music and overexposed shots of the pink and blue stuff and his hands in a heart shape over her belly?
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

"Whenever i get married, it's going to be someone i can see myself spending the rest of my life with." Uh, isn't that how most people think? She's acting like this relationship is some rare phenomenon that only she has experienced. I'll go out on a limb and say that there are plenty of marriages that start out with "you're my soul mate; i see us growing old together" and end with divorce papers. I never thought i would ever consider divorce, but ya know what? It's not seeming like a far off reality after not even 6 years of marriage. i guess i should have found myself a Frenk

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:She’s actually having a gender reveal party smfh we all know its a girl so stop it lol. Love how she never did this with any of her other kids yet wants to do it with her 4th one like that literally makes no sense. I can’t wait to see all the fake hugging and kissing they do that vlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... a600d5.png[/img]
It's because they're married and it's her soulmate's baby, don't you know ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

It’s obviously a girl, not because Frank leaked it...but because if it was a boy she would have to be some kind of stupid publicly revealing that in front of loads of people via a fucking party and expecting people to be happy for her. As if having a baby girl is better than a baby boy. They both have DMD either way or have the potential to keep breeding babies with DMD. You guys really think Harlow and Aria are gonna be the generation in this family that stops procreating knowing they have a deadly disease to pass down? Doubt it. Thankfully her sister has half a brain. But, if aria and Harlow grow up with their mom doing shit like this they’ll think it’s totally okay to create life knowing that life will have DMD or be a carrier.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So B is super pissed that she herself gave clues that they are married and I went digging. Literally, it took me less than 2 minutes to find it. She is an absolute moron.
However I didn't leak it everywhere, only here. LOL Others took care of that. 8-)
karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

Imagine if it was boy and she did that video to trick us. I always thought it was boy till that video of frank saying it was a girl.

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

I have a feeling the gender reveal is at the fire station it looks like concrete floor in that pic.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:So B is super pissed that she herself gave clues that they are married and I went digging. Literally, it took me less than 2 minutes to find it. She is an absolute moron.
However I didn't leak it everywhere, only here. LOL Others took care of that. 8-)
I wish it was only leaked here and not by other people like cherrybombmom and twitter. All her supporters saying they knew because of the gossip. It would really show how many of her "supporters" are lurking here lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don’t get why she would need a reveal party if they both already know? Like did you throw a party just to see other people’s reactions? Odd..

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Wait so not a shotgun wedding? You're telling me you would've got married in your living room in june if you werent pregnant? Ohhhkay

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Amelia322 wrote:I don’t get why she would need a reveal party if they both already know? Like did you throw a party just to see other people’s reactions? Odd..

It gives her more reason to spend money i guess...

I feel like she will try to post the gender reveal quickly to make everyone "forget" about her shotgun marriage video (i mean, maybe i am wrong but i think she said in a previous video that it may take weeks to prepare the gender reveal event and now she is already doing it?)
Z00Lander

Unread post by Z00Lander »

Following
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Wow she seemed so down in that video. I had the feeling she was on the verge of tears. She probably broke down afterward. Nothing is actually going right for her! It will all end badly, and it won't be a long wait. I think she got married because she purposely got pregnant and knew he'd be forced to marry her due to his family's beliefs. But to just do it in her apartment is the epitomy of shotgun wedding, come on! I'm 100% sure she could have done it at the lake house if she wanted. Makes no sense. None of it makes sense. I think the other reason she rushed it was so Ean would have less say over the kids being on youtube and he couldn't complain about Frank being there. I never would have expected this from her 5 years ago. She's the worst.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I'm giving them to last until this baby is born. I honestly don't see them raising the kid together. He is shady as fuck and she is a hot mess.
arialy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by arialy »

I guess she's not even considering the fact that her stepmother moved in so early as one of the reasons she's so messed up.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”