B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

TSSOL
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by TSSOL »

I just don’t understand the rush. When she was the Ean time and time again she said it was just a piece of paper. So why with Frank is it so important to make it official so quickly. Especially, if she “knows” he’s the one. If you know he’s not going anywhere than take your time cause there is no need to rush. It doesn’t make since unless she had a shot gun wedding or NEEDED to be married (I.e. for the house, for health insurance, etc...). She basically said I am married, and then spent the rest of the 19 minutes throwing shade

My husband and I expedited our wedding (18 days between engagement and wedding) because we NEEDED to be married. I had a stroke and needed medical insurance. I had just switched from active army to reserves and lost all of my medical and he was still active. HOWEVER, we had been together 4 years at that point. We probably would have still waited if I hadn’t had the stroke. We knew we both weren’t going anywhere so what did it matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

The only thing i hear in this video is: “you guys, you guys, you guys and 10X you guys “ and a shit ton of non understanding shit she’s talking.
Nigerian Prince

Unread post by Nigerian Prince »

2018-08-25 19.17.44.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She will never fucking understand!!!
Nolan won’t just be in a wheelchair...he’s going to be hooked up to a breathing machine & wont be able to move any of his body.
Does she really thing that a teenage/adult Nolan is going to want to “play”?!!?

He’s gonna wanna go out and party with friends, go out on dates, drive, go away to college, experience adulthood, have kids, travel, go out on his own without his mommy stuck to his ass......& he won’t be able to do that!!!! She just doesn’t fucking get it, all she cares about is HER, her stupid pregnancy & her stupid man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1a7fbb.png[/img]
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Amelia322 wrote:Her living room lmfao!!!!!

Ok but seriously if they’re having a real wedding later why rush and get married in your living room? I’m co fused.. what’s the rush to be officially married unless theres some other reason for marriage?

I think she was ashamed of it, of him maybe? why else get married in your apt? Makes no sense unless you wanna desperately hide.
Who am I kidding? this is the same person who lied through her teeth: marriage was just a piece of paper and now it's all we'll have a big ceremony that's what I always wanted? Pleeeeaaaase, you couldn't get past the fact that Ean never had the intention of making you his wife smh
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

I think it’s disgusting that she’s throwing a gender reveal party. In her Instagram stories she has pictures of pink and blue cupcakes asking “will it be a he or she”?

This is not a normal pregnancy. If this child is a boy there’s a 50% chance it will have a terminal illness. She should be hoping against hope that it’s a girl. She is just in so much denial.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She looked so sad. Is that how you announce your marriage? Ugh so depressing. Like shit you couldn’t at least do it at the courthouse?

It can still be PRIVATE THERE!! Doesn’t mean you have lock the family in the living room and get married!!!! SOOOOO ODD!!!! Extremely odd!!! I mean come on...are you guys that ashamed of your own actions?

I really think she’s waiting for the actual wedding because she wants to make it seem like they’ve been together for a while when they’re at the wedding lmfao can you imagine a wedding now?

I can’t see his friends and family being like omg they are so great together. Like nah they just met lmfao

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

100% the kids don’t know they’re married, and that’s part of the reason they weren’t there is because SHE IS hiding it. She really thinks her kids are stupid.
And she acts like it was her choice in the matter of marrying Ean. “If it was because I was pregnant, I would’ve already been married”- false. Ean wouldn’t marry your ass, and the only reason you had a beautiful living room wedding is because Frank’s family didn’t approve of you unless you did the “Christian thing” by getting married. my ass she’s not embarrassed

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I’m honestly wondering if she even had a gender reveal party? Or if the cupcakes were just for a video?

Vanessa and desperate Dani haven’t posted any blue/pink decorations like they usually go crazy posting competitive posts about their “best friend in the entire world”

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

Anniekins wrote:I think it’s disgusting that she’s throwing a gender reveal party. In her Instagram stories she has pictures of pink and blue cupcakes asking “will it be a he or she”?

This is not a normal pregnancy. If this child is a boy there’s a 50% chance it will have a terminal illness. She should be hoping against hope that it’s a girl. She is just in so much denial.
but she knows the gender so she knows it’s not a boy

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

Anniekins wrote:I think it’s disgusting that she’s throwing a gender reveal party. In her Instagram stories she has pictures of pink and blue cupcakes asking “will it be a he or she”?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 43f5b3.png[/img]

I like how her response is brushing off ‘those other kids in wheelchairs’ like it’s some far away thing for Nolan

Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

karen_955 wrote:

I know. I guess I mean for family and friends who don’t know. It’s not a fun reveal, it’s life or death.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

In my state/county in the US there's no waiting period to get a marriage license, you can go in and get married in the same visit so it's probably the same for where she lives.

I finally skimmed her marriage video and she seems off, like someone that's not taking their meds. She's been CONSTANTLY saying she's happy and crap over and over.... Girl if you're so happy then why do you feel the need to say it over and over?? It's like she thinks if she keeps saying it, it will be true.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

I haven’t been able to get on here for the past day (the board wouldn’t load in the app; anyone else experiencing this problem?). I apologize if something like this has been stated before, but I watched her “am I married” video last night, and damn...she seems like she’s trying to convince herself more than anyone else that she’s happy/the kids are happy/Frank is great. She looks so lost.

Nodramamama1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nodramamama1 »

The way she kept repeating “a google search can show anyone’s address, I can easily leak an address by searching someones full name” ect I feel like she was hinting at someone lol

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She wants the kids to believe the real wedding is when they actually have a ceremony with friends and family.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

chloe6124 wrote:Kids Harlow’s age will associate males with dada. The point where it crosses the line is her encouraging her to do it. That is just disrespectful to Ean. Aria probably thinking frank isn’t her daddy. What’s going on.

They do easily confuse them, my boyfriend's 1 year old great niece will still call him Dada because her Dad is rarely around

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Oh yeah that's totally a firefighter gender reveal, see the cupcakes in little buckets lmfao she's being so predictable. And she said they filmed the name reveal in florida, was that when we saw the drone again? I'm betting it's one of those cheesy write the name in sand on the beach ones
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

I seem Dream Sky changed her yt name. I never got to read the rest of the drama with J White the other day.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... afd08d.png[/img]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”