angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by angelfire89 »

lmmomSD wrote:Does Noah not like dogs?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I seem to remember some thing along those lines. Maybe he’s not completely afraid of them, but unsure about them because dogs can be unpredictable.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I guess I'm surprised that they were really considering buying a house when they first moved to AZ, now a year later they are still choosing to rent going forward. They obviously seem to really love that area, so buying would make much more sense.

I wonder if they were hoping to get a larger following (and more income) over the past year and it never happened. Even Ezra's birth didn't give them many more views and now they are back down to rarely getting even 20K views.
pattys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pattys »

Did they mention why Kristy didnt come?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Olive is so stunning
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

pattys wrote:Did they mention why Kristy didnt come?
Kristy and her husband is on vacation over seas. Olso I believe.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ezra at 2:35. I died.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Are the Glass girls homeschooled? All the schools I know have already started so three weeks on the other side of the country seems like a issue.

I’m pretty sure they are but I can’t remember.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

angelfire89 wrote:Are the Glass girls homeschooled? All the schools I know have already started so three weeks on the other side of the country seems like a issue.

Darby and Olive go to NYC public schools, so they start after Labor Day. They never announced the name of her school, but I'm pretty sure Darby goes to the highly competitive performing arts high school.

I'm guessing the littlest one is now in school too.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I've been enjoying the last few vlogs with their nieces. I always go for so long without watching Samika, but I've been excited for them to post these.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Doesn’t seem like the know the difference between semi-permanent and temporary. That dye will prob last at least a few weeks unless they are washing their hair everyday with stripping shampoos.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Doesn’t seem like the know the difference between semi-permanent and temporary. That dye will prob last at least a few weeks unless they are washing their hair everyday with stripping shampoos.
rorygilmore
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rorygilmore »

ewokfan11 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:Are the Glass girls homeschooled? All the schools I know have already started so three weeks on the other side of the country seems like a issue.

Darby and Olive go to NYC public schools, so they start after Labor Day. They never announced the name of her school, but I'm pretty sure Darby goes to the highly competitive performing arts high school.

I'm guessing the littlest one is now in school too.
She does go to that school. My cousin did as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Today's vlog was just two long clips. I thought the vlogs with the Glass sisters was the start of some improvements, but now they are back to crap. Seriously, what does Sam do all day?????
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Today's vlog was just two long clips. I thought the vlogs with the Glass sisters was the start of some improvements, but now they are back to crap. Seriously, what does Sam do all day?????
Streaming on twitch it looks like from the recent vlogs, he was barely in the vlogs with his nieces. I know Twitch is the new big thing, but it sucks that the youtube channel has to suffer because of it. Can Jenn edit? Surely with a degree in photography and art she could pick up editing pretty easily and probably take the lead when it comes to their vlog channel while Same focuses on Twitch stuff.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Today's vlog was just two long clips. I thought the vlogs with the Glass sisters was the start of some improvements, but now they are back to crap. Seriously, what does Sam do all day?????
Streaming on twitch it looks like from the recent vlogs, he was barely in the vlogs with his nieces. I know Twitch is the new big thing, but it sucks that the youtube channel has to suffer because of it. Can Jenn edit? Surely with a degree in photography and art she could pick up editing pretty easily and probably take the lead when it comes to their vlog channel while Same focuses on Twitch stuff.
What's his username on Twitch? I'm just curious. I seriously don't understand how people have time to watch these Twitch live streams. It must be kids? Or maybe I'm just too old to get into another SM thing. LOL!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How do they still get free trips to Disney??? I wonder if Shay feels guilty for firing them and hooks them up with the freebies. It was pretty obvious that Shay was behind Tyler and Haylie's Disney honeymoon trip. Disney is (IMO) too expensive for what it's worth—especially with their really little kids. This is obviously an AD, but maybe they should reveal the actual prices of things. They get them for FREE, but normal people don't. Just one day at Disney World for a family of five is about $1000 (just for tickets) and that doesn't even include food, hotel or car rental.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:How do they still get free trips to Disney??? I wonder if Shay feels guilty for firing them and hooks them up with the freebies. It was pretty obvious that Shay was behind Tyler and Haylie's Disney honeymoon trip. Disney is (IMO) too expensive for what it's worth—especially with their really little kids. This is obviously an AD, but maybe they should reveal the actual prices of things. They get them for FREE, but normal people don't. Just one day at Disney World for a family of five is about $1000 (just for tickets) and that doesn't even include food, hotel or car rental.
Sam does amazing Disney videos though. They're really beautifully done. So even though they don't have as many subscribers or get crazy amounts of views, the vlogs are well done, and they do a good job of showing the amenities and really making Disneyland look magical.

They really need to work on the "please" and "thank you" with PJ. Jenn held up the "witch's finger" cookie, and PJ said "Me!" And Jenn just handed it to her. My kids would have gotten a "What's the magic word?" and would have had to say "please" before they got it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:How do they still get free trips to Disney??? I wonder if Shay feels guilty for firing them and hooks them up with the freebies. It was pretty obvious that Shay was behind Tyler and Haylie's Disney honeymoon trip. Disney is (IMO) too expensive for what it's worth—especially with their really little kids. This is obviously an AD, but maybe they should reveal the actual prices of things. They get them for FREE, but normal people don't. Just one day at Disney World for a family of five is about $1000 (just for tickets) and that doesn't even include food, hotel or car rental.
Sam does amazing Disney videos though. They're really beautifully done. So even though they don't have as many subscribers or get crazy amounts of views, the vlogs are well done, and they do a good job of showing the amenities and really making Disneyland look magical.

They really need to work on the "please" and "thank you" with PJ. Jenn held up the "witch's finger" cookie, and PJ said "Me!" And Jenn just handed it to her. My kids would have gotten a "What's the magic word?" and would have had to say "please" before they got it.
Good video = good ad. My complaint is that they get all of this for free and make a crazy expensive place looks fun and exciting, but they aren't disclosing what it actually costs for REAL families. Disney has become an insanely overpriced vacation and they advertise to KIDS, like this video/ad. I wish these ads showed the real Disney...the lines, the crazy prices, the parking problems, the crowds, etc. I HATE Disney. It's not worth it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Good video = good ad. My complaint is that they get all of this for free and make a crazy expensive place looks fun and exciting, but they aren't disclosing what it actually costs for REAL families. Disney has become an insanely overpriced vacation and they advertise to KIDS, like this video/ad. I wish these ads showed the real Disney...the lines, the crazy prices, the parking problems, the crowds, etc. I HATE Disney. It's not worth it.
I feel you.
I like Disneyland, but not the prices! But you asked how they still get freebies, and that is definitely how. Sam makes it look great, and like a lot of fun. And he actually puts some effort into the room tours, unlike someone else we "know" (cough cough Cullen and Katie, cough)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

There is a common theme with most of your posts Ewok, that you are highly upset and offended by vloggers who do ads, get freebies or profit from vlogging or ad work in anyway. I just dont understand why it's such a bad thing that vloggers get paid or get perks for doing their job. Would you not jump at these opportunities if you were in their shoes? I know i sure would!

They deserve all the freebies they get!! Sam is excellent in his ad work and his hard work pays off. Good for them, and i highly doubt Shay had anything to do with this lol.. it was very clear in the video that they were part of an ad campaign for Halloween at Disney. The gift bags, the free food delivered to the room. that's not Shay, that's Disney (even if Shay has ties to disney.. i don't buy that at all) I also HIGHLY doubt Sam is going to take anything Shay offers him. Period. I know i wouldn't. No one in their right mind would take anything that would tie them to Shay these days, no one wants his dirty handouts. I also don't know how you would "know" that Haley and Tyler's honeymoon was funded by Shay.. maybe it was also an ad deal, like or hate Tyler, he does a fantastic job at what he does.

Return to “Q-Z”