B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Siriolis
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by Siriolis »

Barrx2 wrote:I have a feeling the gender reveal is at the fire station it looks like concrete floor in that pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw the concrete. She’s so stupid. Everything she does is so predictable and unoriginal. Snooooooore.

Siriolis
Amateur
Amateur

Barrx2 wrote:I have a feeling the gender reveal is at the fire station it looks like concrete floor in that pic.

That’s exactly what I thought when I saw the concrete. She’s so stupid. Everything she does is so predictable and unoriginal. Snooooooore.

Siriolis
Amateur
Amateur

Puppieslove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppieslove »

If she wanted the marriage to be private, then why would she feel relieved that it was "leaked"? If you wanted it sooo private, then that's not how I would feel! I guess she didn't want to have to be the first one to break the news that the Q&A her a Frank did was a total sham. She just wanted to do the damage control.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

spookyme wrote:I haven’t been able to get on here for the past day (the board wouldn’t load in the app; anyone else experiencing this problem?). I apologize if something like this has been stated before, but I watched her “am I married” video last night, and damn...she seems like she’s trying to convince herself more than anyone else that she’s happy/the kids are happy/Frank is great. She looks so lost.

It’s the app because for me it’s not just Britt’s thread that won’t load half the time (I thought it was since it’s moves fast)

Very frustrating!

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

spookyme wrote:I haven’t been able to get on here for the past day (the board wouldn’t load in the app; anyone else experiencing this problem?). I apologize if something like this has been stated before, but I watched her “am I married” video last night, and damn...she seems like she’s trying to convince herself more than anyone else that she’s happy/the kids are happy/Frank is great. She looks so lost.

It’s the app because for me it’s not just Britt’s thread that won’t load half the time (I thought it was since it’s moves fast)

Very frustrating!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lmao that sticker on her car...how embarrassing.

So many firefighter wives abandon any identity and just label themselves as “wives of heroes”. My uncle is a firefighter and his wife has no brain in her head lol

Perfect for britney since she’s never had an identity or personality anyways :D

Plus all Franknballz does is wash the bathroom floor at the station lololol

WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatTheHelloKitty »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:She’s actually having a gender reveal party smfh we all know its a girl so stop it lol. Love how she never did this with any of her other kids yet wants to do it with her 4th one like that literally makes no sense. I can’t wait to see all the fake hugging and kissing they do that vlog

Yeah, but this is family done "the right way".
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... f82b33.png[/img]

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lmao that sticker on her car...how embarrassing.

So many firefighter wives abandon any identity and just label themselves as “wives of heroes”. My uncle is a firefighter and his wife has no brain in her head lol

Perfect for britney since she’s never had an identity or personality anyways :D

Plus all Franknballz does is wash the bathroom floor at the station lololol

lol plus Frank is always the one driving them around
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

“And proud of it...”
LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Yea so proud she got married in her living room without her family/kids and hid her ring and the entire marriage lmfaooo I’m squealingggggggg[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 022639.png[/img]

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Amelia322 wrote:Her living room lmfao!!!!!

Ok but seriously if they’re having a real wedding later why rush and get married in your living room? I’m co fused.. what’s the rush to be officially married unless theres some other reason for marriage?

especially to say that it wasnt shotgun. You married after 2 months, probably within a week or two of finding out you were pregnant and it happend so fast you didnt have rings. PLEEEAASE explain to me how that isnt a shot gun wedding.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

re_berk wrote:In Canada you have to apply for a license 50 days prior. Is it the same there? I really don’t think this even got that much thought. All these stories of how it all worked out for people but there are plenty where it did not! My first husband was a gambling addict, I had no idea and married him after a year and a half of knowing him. I wish I spent more time dating as this information would of cane out eventually. I am generally concerned for both of them as neither they both will duscovervthibfs about each other they did not know or do not like!
That's definitely not true. A marriage license in Canada is only good for 90 days but you dont need to obtain it 50 days prior.
Siriolis
Amateur
Amateur

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Is this tacky ass bitch serious with the "fire wife" decal on her car??? Jesus Christ. She posted on Instagram with her ring in front of it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

I don't even care that she's making incredibly huge life altering decisions while still in the infatuation stage of their relationship... That's a trainwreck waiting to happen IMO but it's her life.

What I do get annoyed about is her talking about how upset she was about not being able to share the marriage news herself. You said you wanted it private but then in the Q&A had a marriage question in there. If you want it private then don't include questions about it in your video. If you do it just raises more curiosity and questions. She wanted the views for that and the baby questions.

Also, she's dumb if she doesn't understand why people think she's a liar. The Q&A was filmed while she was pregnant and married already... she danced around the pregnancy questions and lied in answering the marriage question.
It makes me think she didn't plan to tell viewers for a long time.
Even her faithful followers have to feel a little betrayed.
So no, Brit, you're not always "open and honest" with us. Don't try to pull that line again.

Liar liar pants on .
Not even your hubby can put this fire out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I mean... she has to do the gender reveal to people who doesn’t know yet lol like the firefighters ...lmao! Nothing on this pregnancy has gone right for her “planned” videos hhh. I’m sure she is pissed that her marriage got discovered, she wanted to make the engagement and the wedding for the videos. Her hormones are playing games with her head.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

In case we had any doubts what she was in it for Image
Screenshot_20180825-220105_Instagram.jpeg
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Her "fire wife" decal is almost as cringey as the "army wife" ones. Do you want a cookie? Lol my husband would slap me silly if I put decals on our car of what he does. I figured she wanted a "hero husband" since her two best friends have husbands in the military. Go figure. Maybe that's why she snatched him up, so she can claim she's a heroes wife like her fake bffs Dani and V.
ohsnappp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohsnappp »

Return to “Britneyandbaby”