B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by WhatTheHelloKitty »

Those rings are so meh. Given how much she supposedly makes, they should have waited a sponsorship or two more to buy them.
ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 75ff1e.png[/img] She plans on having ceremony in two years.
Then what was the point of getting married now?? She had to make sure Frank signed that paper before he changed his mind like Ean did.
I bet she planned on making an engagement video and wedding planning all while secretly being married. She hates that people found out. She didn’t even get rings until recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaKay »

My husband is a police officer and she’s what we spouses like to call a badge bunny

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Did you see her newest insta story? Still going after JWhite, thinking it’s her in the YT videos. I don’t watch them, but she seems to have disappeared after hanging off her channel. I think it’s just as sad that Britney denies denies and denies everything in this site, saying it’s all gossip and not to believe everything you read on the internet. Yet, she’s claiming all her info of this person is from a public forum. ??
JaneDoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JaneDoe »

tieruhhlynn wrote:Her "fire wife" decal is almost as cringey as the "army wife" ones. Do you want a cookie? Lol my husband would slap me silly if I put decals on our car of what he does. I figured she wanted a "hero husband" since her two best friends have husbands in the military. Go figure. Maybe that's why she snatched him up, so she can claim she's a heroes wife like her fake bffs Dani and V.
What does Dani's husband do?
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Has this been posted?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 0242f1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 654e87.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

Avocado[31] wrote:Has this been posted?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 0242f1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 654e87.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Trash

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

freshbalsam wrote:Did you see her newest insta story? Still going after JWhite, thinking it’s her in the YT videos. I don’t watch them, but she seems to have disappeared after hanging off her channel. I think it’s just as sad that Britney denies denies and denies everything in this site, saying it’s all gossip and not to believe everything you read on the internet. Yet, she’s claiming all her info of this person is from a public forum. ??
Yeaaaaaaa she’s so unbothered and happy but 90% of her post are her defending her relationship & replying to “hate”. She’s so triggered it’s comical at this point, she always says “this is the last time I’m addressing this....” but literally cannot go a day without feeding into the negativity lol. You can tell she’s MISERABLE already lmfaoooooo

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

This whole Jwhite thing is so trashy. Multiple users told her not to make the original video but she did anyways. Then ran her mouth saying she had nothing to hide blah blah blah, then Brit got ahold of dirt and threatened her. Now this. A couple days ago someone determined it was still her voice in the most recent Videos after she claimed to have stepped away, so of course Brit thinks she’s still behind the vids. We all know Brit reads here (hey boo, go take care of your kids), so of course she’s gunna be right on top of the latest shit that gets posted here.
Jwhite and whoever else that’s behind the channel should just quit while they’re ahead honestly.
And no I’m not giving brit a pass for this either. It’s trashy af to know what kind of following she has and how did hard minions can be, to post this shit about jwhite. A lot has been posted about her that didn’t need to be, potentially damaging stuff. Nothing that’s been posted about Brit has been damaging (that I’ve read, could have missed something).

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Everybody go start reporting her instastory

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

131618 wrote:Everybody go start reporting her instastory

How do report an insta story?

ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

Brit is using her following to take down another yt channel and slander someone. Nothing that has been posted about brit has been false. She’s just pissed that she couldn’t keep everything a secret.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Tap on the three dots at the bottom and report it as harrassment. Pronably wont do anything but if she's going to play this game, we can too

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

you know when you are going to reply to her insta story there are some dots .... click on it and click on report

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The comment from Brittany is gone.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Hola Britchney! Since you read hear I should let you know that their is a difference between someone talking about what YOU post online and someone talking about your private life that you didn’t share online. Just saying boo....

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hatethefakeones wrote:Hola Britchney! Since you read hear I should let you know that their is a difference between someone talking about what YOU post online and someone talking about your private life that you didn’t share online. Just saying boo....

honestly though dream sky leaked her marriage license so it is kinda the same thing... I mean I dislike Britt as much ad the next gal butwe cant be hypocrites.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i just hope her fucking minions dint do anything stupid in regards to jwhite. like i honestly fear for her because those minions are bat shit.
Coolbeans
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Coolbeans »

She’s just an idiot . I’m sure minions wouldn’t care but sensible followers will be like wtf ? You’re not defending yourself, you are bullying a “cyber bully” back. You are now just as bad as you claim they are. Not a good look to your followers you come off as extremely immature.

I also feel like the videos are getting a bit much though. Not to defend Brit . The receipts one I understand but otherwise it’s just like not a nice thing to do no matter how fake someone is .
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:Hola Britchney! Since you read hear I should let you know that their is a difference between someone talking about what YOU post online and someone talking about your private life that you didn’t share online. Just saying boo....

honestly though dream sky leaked her marriage license so it is kinda the same thing... I mean I dislike Britt as much ad the next gal butwe cant be hypocrites.
Theres a big difference with this though. Marriage licences are public information which everyone has a right to look up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”