twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

Scar2016 wrote:
irishmiss wrote:Ok so what I am gonna say here as a suggestion of what C&k'S demons might be is something people aren't really "supposed" to say. I just also want to make clear before I start that I do not think C&K are bad people or hurt anyone intentionally. This is just speculation on my part and I know nothing extra about the situation other than what they have said in the vlogs:

An old vlog came up on my recommended list today so I watched it- it was the vlog where Cullens dad died. After watching I now really think Cullen feels a lot of guilt and responsibility for how is father died and possibly blames Katie for some of also. They gave a lot of details in the vlog about Howards condition in the days leading up to his death, that morning etc and based off of that it comes across to me that they hadn't been taking the situation seriously enough. It really sounds like by the time Grandberry came he was in a very bad way yet it never occured to C&K to call an ambulance. My feelings on them being a bit lax about it all increased when later in the vlog they talked about Grandberry ringing saying they ought to come to the hospital soon and they decided to just finish editing KOTFS vlog and organise Gaines first.

I am not saying they could have prevented him dying (probably was only a matter of time anyway) and we only have limited info so I could be all wrong here but it just seems like they misjudged the emergency that was going on. I don't think there was bad intent on their part- of course not! But I do think some of their biggest flaws are laziness, complacency and Katie being all about Katie and just maybe those flaws contributed to events that day. I think you can see the feelings of guilt in Cullen in that vlog. Im thinking he resents Katie for deciding she organize Gaines before going as if it were a normal planned event rather than an emergency- like it was an emergency her parents could have coped with no instructions and if they had a car seat and house keys there would be no issue.
Well if that's the case they haven't learnt a thing.

Still lazy.
Still complacent.
Still all about Katie.

By the way, did they make it to the hospital before his dad passed or no?
They didn't make it before he passed. In the video, they said he passed around the time they were leaving the house. Grand Berry was with him.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I think Katie was all defensive about the “negativity” because they begged DailyBumps to revive their channel, likely as “employees” of some sort, and now they’re obligated to push back on DB hate as part of their “job”. They used to leave up (and sometimes “like”) comments bashing the Bumps, but now all of a sudden the criticism they receive is all “hate”?

I honestly think they’re calling in favours as a last ditch effort to revive the channel. They’ll make the tour. First DB, then E&J, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them with Carl & Jinger soon. Whatever it takes.
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I have to laugh at her "Don't you ever change your style?" They may be changing their video style, but they haven't changed anything substantial in the years I have been sort of watching them. From Spring Break until September, it's Florida. Then in the fall, it's drunken Cullen at Bama games (roll Tide!). Then Halloween, then Thanksgiving at Doc and Dolly's, and OTT Christmas decorations and Elf on the Shelf. Then it's one or two big winter storms and Easter, with matching spring outfits, and back to Florida. You can practically set your watch by these guys. My life is boring too, so I'm not slamming them.for that, but I don't videotape it and expect people to watch it so that I can live in a big house without having to get up and go to work.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

they could do so much with there channel without being like DB's
Katie could do cooking, kid stuff, budgeting, decoration (bring in grand dolly)
Cullen could do handy stuff, fish stuff, (in summer diving)
they could do adventures with the kids

I'd rather watch then doing something constructive than the fake rubbish DB's do (I stop watching when they changed as with E&J)
if they really wanted to and put in the work they could do so much without being fake
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

In Katie's latest instastories they all are on a plane....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Pretty sure they're going to see E&J and meet their new baby.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Pretty sure they're going to see E&J and meet their new baby.
And try to get views, since hanging with DB didn't help.
When is CVX Live?

twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

lmmomSD wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Pretty sure they're going to see E&J and meet their new baby.
And try to get views, since hanging with DB didn't help.
When is CVX Live?

Sept. 21 and 22

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Gaines at the beginning of the interview video. WOW. What a brat. And Brooks wasn’t that much better. He’s well on his way to being just as bratty. Yes, he’s only 2, but they just let him goof off on top of the table and laughed at everything he did.

I did think it was pretty funny when they asked him what his favorite food was and they captioned what he said as “outside trash.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

they are too boring...
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

According to instagram they are in Park City, Utah. Definitely there to visit tender baby Tommy for the *non-existent* views. They are so desperate it is sad. I predict they won't even be vlogging regularly a year from now.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

So I guess back to school is a good time to get new furniture and decor[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 0c9fea.png[/img]? These companies seem to stretch it to all goods lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sweetlace wrote:According to instagram they are in Park City, Utah. Definitely there to visit tender baby Tommy for the *non-existent* views. They are so desperate it is sad. I predict they won't even be vlogging regularly a year from now.
I seriously hope they're not, unless they stumble upon some way to get their viewers back (and please, no-- not another baby!) Because watching their channel die a slow death while they cking desperately to the "vlogging life" is just awful. They really need to accept that it's not going to be the windfall it was for DB and to a lesser degree, E&J and Ellie's family. Just give up, already. Despite what the minions may say, they will be ok without seeing them every day. And Gaines and Brooks will be better for not having a camera in their faces all the time.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

How many sponsorships have they had in the past week? Just off the top of my head it’s been Kind Bars, Bigs Lots, and now Hyundai. Of course they don’t need to vlog anymore. They’ve turned their lives into a giant commercial.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Lol, Katie filming the gorgeous Utah mountains with the focus filter aka that makes the background blurry. Way to go. :|

Of course they’re visiting the dumb E&J, can’t leave them hanging after a visit with DB. I wonder if they’ll conceive their 3rd at their place too..... which I’m incredibly weirded out by.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I recently unsubscribed before their beach trip. I used to be a CK defender on here. I didn’t think they were perfect, but I found them relatable and likeable. Their new quality over quantity is a joke. Katie’s little speech about hate was a joke too. I think it’s time to throw in the towel or give their viewers what they want. It’s sad to me how fame changes people or the desire for fame and $. It’s the reason I have unsubbed from so many channels.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

japaluvr wrote:Lol, Katie filming the gorgeous Utah mountains with the focus filter aka that makes the background blurry. Way to go. :|

Of course they’re visiting the dumb E&J, can’t leave them hanging after a visit with DB. I wonder if they’ll conceive their 3rd at their place too..... which I’m incredibly weirded out by.
Omg that filter annoys the heck out of me. Talking about the scenery, picture is clear of her face. Talking about Gaines, clear pic of her face. Talking about the great features of the car, clear picture of her face. Just use the regular camera when on insta story!!

Idk why it bothers me so much but I eyeroll every time

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

japaluvr wrote:Lol, Katie filming the gorgeous Utah mountains with the focus filter aka that makes the background blurry. Way to go. :|

Omg that filter annoys the heck out of me. Talking about the scenery, picture is clear of her face. Talking about Gaines, clear pic of her face. Talking about the great features of the car, clear picture of her face. Just use the regular camera when on insta story!!

Idk why it bothers me so much but I eyeroll every time

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

What’s going on with Katie’s skin? She has huge bumps on her face. Have they always been there?

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Lovethesnark wrote:What’s going on with Katie’s skin? She has huge bumps on her face. Have they always been there?
She's always had them from what I've noticed the past 3 years. Seems they only flare up once a month and I'm going to guess it's due to menstruating - only because I get flare ups like that too when it's time of the month.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡

Return to “Cullen and Katie”