Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Coco_ »

ckks wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Jackson is way to social to have autism. Does he have some speech issues? Sure. Today’s vlog showed all though he has issues they aren’t as bad as what they seem sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s not true at all. I don’t think anyone here can diagnose him based on the vlogs alone, but we can speculate based off of what we see. I don’t want to say I think he has or doesn’t have a disorder, but we can definitely see that he is delayed. Also, autism is a spectrum disorder and he is by no means “too social” to be autistic.

i went to high school with a very friendly/ popular kid with autism who was even on the baseball team so yeah a person can be “too social” and still have autism

Unread post by Guest »

Today, I had pretty positive feelings about the vlog for the first time in probably 18 months.

I think this is the best I've ever heard Jackson communicate. Hopefully he keeps it up and they finally get him into therapy. Kids his age WANT to communicate and it makes me furious that his parents are too lazy to work with him and get him the help he needs.

Also, Landon blowing raspberries during Suttons bath was the cutest thing I've seen today.

And this is pretty controversial I'm sure, but I like that Keren shows breastfeeding. Her audience is young and it's easier to normalize bf when people are exposed to it as something normal / not sexual / not inappropriate at a young age.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
ckks wrote: That’s not true at all. I don’t think anyone here can diagnose him based on the vlogs alone, but we can speculate based off of what we see. I don’t want to say I think he has or doesn’t have a disorder, but we can definitely see that he is delayed. Also, autism is a spectrum disorder and he is by no means “too social” to be autistic.

I have several relatives with autism. One is high functioning. He still has trouble with college courses and being around others. He does online schooling and helps his parents with their home business.

From what we have seen since Jackson has been a around one when they have taken him to the mall he is very social with all the kids. When people are at the house you see he is right there with even the older kids. It really is out of the normal for a kid with autism to be that social. A lot of times they want to be by themselves.

Could he have I guess but I doubt it. He does need speech therapy. In today’s vlog he actually spoke very well. I am not talking the grocery haul. But when they were playing hide and seek.

i didn’t think he spoke well at all during that part he had to say “eh” and pull on khoa cause he couldn’t communicate that he wanted khoa to hide behind the door too then khoa said oh you want me to hide and jackson just repeated “me to hide”
i actually agree with coco ... todays vlog jackson showed more comprehension skills. he came around the corner saying he wanted to hide behind the door. he didnt say daddy hide with me by any means though ... and when khoa asked who he was hiding from he said mommy come find us or something. which is far better than the usual yes when you know he really doesnt know what hes saying yes too. he also asked khoa if he wanted to play paint. i dont know if khoa wasn’t listening when he asked because he thought he said plane or maybe because i have 4 kids i can crack the code!

daycare a couple times a week would do him wonders. he’d interact with kids his age, they’d work with him on zipping zippers, buttoning buttons, counting and his alphabet. i know it seems silly to put your kid in daycare if you’re a stay at home parent, but they aren’t working with him on development. plus, home has distractions...

i dont know if theres any jersey shore watchers here, but jenni mentioned last week how her son was over 2 and still not speaking. like not a word, and how they had him in speech therapy 3 times a week. early intervention is key, but i think they’re in denial about there potentially being a problem.

elybruin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by elybruin »

Hatethefakeones wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 07bec8.png[/img]
Why are they showering the baby with the water straight at him? Here in Canada we have cold and hot water and we have to make sure is warm to wash our hands opening both handles. If this is how it is in Florida then these people are crazy!!! The water temperature can change suttondly you know!!! Also, I was told a baby’s body temperature can drop really fast in the first few days so they always tell me to keep the baby warm.

They did control the temperature though... the two handles control the how cold/hot the water is. If the water was at an uncomfortable temperature, I'm pretty sure Sutton would've been crying.

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

You could see Jackson getting frustrated when he and Khoa were hiding, it’s like he knows what he wants to say but cannot form a sentence or get the words out! I really don’t think there is anything “wrong” with Jackson but I do think it’s lazy parenting on behalf of Khoa and Karen. Jackson is well capable of repeating words therefore if they put aside half an hour every morning and evening to focus on Jackson’s speech and language then within 2wks they would see such an improvement!
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

chloe6124 wrote:
ckks wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Jackson is way to social to have autism. Does he have some speech issues? Sure. Today’s vlog showed all though he has issues they aren’t as bad as what they seem sometimes.

That’s not true at all. I don’t think anyone here can diagnose him based on the vlogs alone, but we can speculate based off of what we see. I don’t want to say I think he has or doesn’t have a disorder, but we can definitely see that he is delayed. Also, autism is a spectrum disorder and he is by no means “too social” to be autistic.

I have several relatives with autism. One is high functioning. He still has trouble with college courses and being around others. He does online schooling and helps his parents with their home business.

From what we have seen since Jackson has been a around one when they have taken him to the mall he is very social with all the kids. When people are at the house you see he is right there with even the older kids. It really is out of the normal for a kid with autism to be that social. A lot of times they want to be by themselves.

Could he have I guess but I doubt it. He does need speech therapy. In today’s vlog he actually spoke very well. I am not talking the grocery haul. But when they were playing hide and seek.

Chloe you ruined everything
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

vmokk wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I have several relatives with autism. One is high functioning. He still has trouble with college courses and being around others. He does online schooling and helps his parents with their home business.

i didn’t think he spoke well at all during that part he had to say “eh” and pull on khoa cause he couldn’t communicate that he wanted khoa to hide behind the door too then khoa said oh you want me to hide and jackson just repeated “me to hide”
i actually agree with coco ... todays vlog jackson showed more comprehension skills. he came around the corner saying he wanted to hide behind the door. he didnt say daddy hide with me by any means though ... and when khoa asked who he was hiding from he said mommy come find us or something. which is far better than the usual yes when you know he really doesnt know what hes saying yes too. he also asked khoa if he wanted to play paint. i dont know if khoa wasn’t listening when he asked because he thought he said plane or maybe because i have 4 kids i can crack the code!

daycare a couple times a week would do him wonders. he’d interact with kids his age, they’d work with him on zipping zippers, buttoning buttons, counting and his alphabet. i know it seems silly to put your kid in daycare if you’re a stay at home parent, but they aren’t working with him on development. plus, home has distractions...

i dont know if theres any jersey shore watchers here, but jenni mentioned last week how her son was over 2 and still not speaking. like not a word, and how they had him in speech therapy 3 times a week. early intervention is key, but i think they’re in denial about there potentially being a problem.

There probably are actual preschools around them where 3 yo go only 2 days a week. It would help him a ton.

At the age Jackson is it is always hard to know if there is a issue. Kids are really just learning how to put sentences together ect.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vmokk wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I have several relatives with autism. One is high functioning. He still has trouble with college courses and being around others. He does online schooling and helps his parents with their home business.

There probably are actual preschools around them where 3 yo go only 2 days a week. It would help him a ton.

At the age Jackson is it is always hard to know if there is a issue. Kids are really just learning how to put sentences together ect.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
ckks wrote: That’s not true at all. I don’t think anyone here can diagnose him based on the vlogs alone, but we can speculate based off of what we see. I don’t want to say I think he has or doesn’t have a disorder, but we can definitely see that he is delayed. Also, autism is a spectrum disorder and he is by no means “too social” to be autistic.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

elybruin wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 07bec8.png[/img]
Why are they showering the baby with the water straight at him? Here in Canada we have cold and hot water and we have to make sure is warm to wash our hands opening both handles. If this is how it is in Florida then these people are crazy!!! The water temperature can change suttondly you know!!! Also, I was told a baby’s body temperature can drop really fast in the first few days so they always tell me to keep the baby warm.

They did control the temperature though... the two handles control the how cold/hot the water is. If the water was at an uncomfortable temperature, I'm pretty sure Sutton would've been crying.

she stop filming when she was about to open the water while the baby was in there though.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

The bathing part was totally unnerving. The hot & cold handles don’t always come out warm right away!! Not only that, they had it on him like full force! Even Joey, Bianca’s bf was testing the strength and temperature while Suh-ins own parents stepped back Leaving the newborn in a slippery sink. He’s tiny and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen such a wrinkly forehead! Khoa saying he looks like a puppy, yes, a shar pei! And usually when you put a blanket in the mamaroo (swing) you block the buckles from holding in the baby, so pretty sure he was left unbuckled and unattended!
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Coco_ wrote:tired of keren saying “our boys hate wearing clothes is it all boys??” NO ITS NOT it’s only the kids who’s parents don’t care enough to dress their kids or make them wear clothes!
Lol yup. Crazy enough I have a Landon about a month older than her Landon..(I think? Wasn’t he born in Feb. 2017? My Landon was born Jan. 2017.) but anyway... he is literally NEVER naked. He’s always dressed. It’s not a boy thing lol.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

landonsmommy wrote:
Coco_ wrote:tired of keren saying “our boys hate wearing clothes is it all boys??” NO ITS NOT it’s only the kids who’s parents don’t care enough to dress their kids or make them wear clothes!
Lol yup. Crazy enough I have a Landon about a month older than her Landon..(I think? Wasn’t he born in Feb. 2017? My Landon was born Jan. 2017.) but anyway... he is literally NEVER naked. He’s always dressed. It’s not a boy thing lol.

He was born Jan 31st I believe.

Kellogg

Unread post by Kellogg »

Pineapples wrote: This is a youtube gossip forum. We gossip. If you don't like it please feel free to go somewhere else. Thanks.
The word “gossip” can be defined as casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are NOT confirmed as being true. That being said people gossip. People are insecure, so they talk about other people so that they won't be talked about. They point out flaws in other people to make them feel good about themselves.
Anyways, gossiping in a casual way is okay but the kind that you guys exhibit is appalling. Tearing moms down is unacceptable and especially coming from OTHER MOTHERS. We all make mistakes and there is no perfect parent. A lot of you guys act like you know it all when in reality we are ALL just trying to make it through. No one knows everything and that’s life. We should be thankful that these young parents try their very best and love their young ones unconditionally. Why don’t you talk bad about people who are WORTH talking bad about? How about alcoholic mothers that neglect their children or households that have drugs and violence…but yet you all want to tear down this loving family…yeah that makes sense.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Coco_ wrote:
ckks wrote:

i went to high school with a very friendly/ popular kid with autism who was even on the baseball team so yeah a person can be “too social” and still have autism
Yes, that was exactly the point I was trying to make. You CAN be social and also be autistic. Although a lot of people with autism have trouble socially, there are some who don’t (and I wouldn’t even say Jackson doesn’t suffer socially). Being friendly does not equal normal social interaction. Chloe was saying that he’s too social to be autistic, and that’s not true.

(Not saying his autistic - just also not saying that he’s NOT)
I don’t know how someone can be so confident that he’s not, and if he is, there’s nothing wrong with that but his parents need to stop neglecting his developmental needs.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Coco_ wrote:
ckks wrote:

Yes, that was exactly the point I was trying to make. You CAN be social and also be autistic. Although a lot of people with autism have trouble socially, there are some who don’t (and I wouldn’t even say Jackson doesn’t suffer socially). Being friendly does not equal normal social interaction. Chloe was saying that he’s too social to be autistic, and that’s not true.

(Not saying his autistic - just also not saying that he’s NOT)
I don’t know how someone can be so confident that he’s not, and if he is, there’s nothing wrong with that but his parents need to stop neglecting his developmental needs.

TargetRun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TargetRun »

So are we just ignoring how completely idiotic these people are about breastfeeding, newsflash newborns feed a lot, there’s this thing called letdown, I nurse my 2 month old and there’s no shame in my game I’ll latch her wherever we may be supermarket, mall, walking downtown but you better believe I use a nursing cover. Yes you can expose your nip but why would you especially when you have a shopping addiction like keren partly surprised she hasn’t purchased a milk snob. I was totally uncomfortable with her nursing and showing half her breast not because I’m a dweeb but because she doesn’t do it because she enjoys nursing she’s just doing it so she’s half naked on YouTube. The moms I know myself included take every feeding as a bonding experience she’s just like yea he’s on the boob sucking the fat out of me from that double chicken burger and venti triple caramel mocha or whatever she eats for a snack. When Bianca was over and her boyfriend the least she could have done was have a little swaddle idk just strange she’s so thirsty.
Also did anyone notice Landon’s diaper how the straps wrapped around to the back, are the diapers that big or did they really put the diapers on backwards?

Also the medication- wasn’t she blaming her baby blues on stopping the pain meds except they are everywhere just laying around so the kids could find themselves into it. Whatever Keren we don’t believe you- you’re probably formula feeding already which is totally fine but she’s on this nursing high horse like she always is for the first few weeks. Until she gets to pre Sutton weight. It’s annoying how she barely mothers, just napping constantly and taking half naked photos
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

TargetRun wrote:So are we just ignoring how completely idiotic these people are about breastfeeding, newsflash newborns feed a lot, there’s this thing called letdown, I nurse my 2 month old and there’s no shame in my game I’ll latch her wherever we may be supermarket, mall, walking downtown but you better believe I use a nursing cover. Yes you can expose your nip but why would you especially when you have a shopping addiction like keren partly surprised she hasn’t purchased a milk snob. I was totally uncomfortable with her nursing and showing half her breast not because I’m a dweeb but because she doesn’t do it because she enjoys nursing she’s just doing it so she’s half naked on YouTube. The moms I know myself included take every feeding as a bonding experience she’s just like yea he’s on the boob sucking the fat out of me from that double chicken burger and venti triple caramel mocha or whatever she eats for a snack. When Bianca was over and her boyfriend the least she could have done was have a little swaddle idk just strange she’s so thirsty.
Also did anyone notice Landon’s diaper how the straps wrapped around to the back, are the diapers that big or did they really put the diapers on backwards?

Also the medication- wasn’t she blaming her baby blues on stopping the pain meds except they are everywhere just laying around so the kids could find themselves into it. Whatever Keren we don’t believe you- you’re probably formula feeding already which is totally fine but she’s on this nursing high horse like she always is for the first few weeks. Until she gets to pre Sutton weight. It’s annoying how she barely mothers, just napping constantly and taking half naked photos
they purposely put the diapers on backwards so landon won’t take them off but if he was wearing clothes he wouldn’t be able to take them off i guess they’re too lazy to take a few seconds to put a pair of shorts on him
pinkstargirl09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pinkstargirl09 »

off topic, new commenter on this thread. i think keren and khoa should move to a different state, something cool like oregon (which we already know they enjoyed visiting). khoa would have great opportunities in some tech start up in an urban setting, and keren could run an online baby clothing business or something, with a cute house and diverse neighbourhood for the boys to grow up in. florida is one of the worst states to live in anyway imo (see gun violence; weather disasters; racism etc)o it would be a healthy change for them.
pinkstargirl09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pinkstargirl09 »

off topic, new commenter on this thread. i think keren and khoa should move to a different state, something cool like oregon (which we already know they enjoyed visiting). khoa would have great opportunities in some tech start up in an urban setting, and keren could run an online baby clothing business or something, with a cute house and diverse neighbourhood for the boys to grow up in. florida is one of the worst states to live in anyway imo (see gun violence; weather disasters; racism etc)o it would be a healthy change for them.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”