B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Love how Vanessa wasn’t asked her advice lmfaoooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Did she even ask Vanessa for marriage advice? Brittany’s advice is alway compromise...she wasn’t willing to compromise when she was with Ean. I guess frank doesn’t give in and let her have her way.

law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

badenglisch wrote:The smile she does after she dishes out her marriage "advice". She's thinking "if i use the word compromise it'll sound like I've been married forever" [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... c98385.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Lol at marriage advice. Shes been married for about 20 seconds. Brit, I wouldn't take any of your advice until you've been married longer AND have been through some REAL SHIT together-- no, not fairytale shit either.

Wanna know some real marriage advice for someone who's been married for 13 years? Fairytales dont exist and no woman should ever identify herself through a man (lol at fire wife).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

badenglisch wrote:The smile she does after she dishes out her marriage "advice". She's thinking "if i use the word compromise it'll sound like I've been married forever" [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... c98385.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Lol at marriage advice. Shes been married for about 20 seconds. Brit, I wouldn't take any of your advice until you've been married longer AND have been through some REAL SHIT together-- no, not fairytale shit either.

Wanna know some real marriage advice for someone who's been married for 13 years? Fairytales dont exist and no woman should ever identify herself through a man (lol at fire wife).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

New title idea- strife and sorrow for fire wife morrow.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Lol @ V's vlog- y'all are right, the drone/sand footage that went nowhere... definitely the name reveal

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
queenabb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by queenabb »

law1117 wrote:
Dammit... and I just ordered my "Body Shop Manager's Wife" sticker for my car. jk. (You don't quite realize how ridiculous those stickers are until you put it in those terms. Lol. )

You are exactly correct. I've been married for nearly 12 years. I met and married my husband quickly (not as fast as our dear Brit did). Guess what, it caught up with us. We had a good year of counseling to sort things out and to learn to communicate and work together. I love that man more than I did the day that I married him, but we are most definitely not in the honeymoon phase. I wouldn't want to be in that phase anymore. She has no idea what she's talking about.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She definitely loves the idea of Frank more than she loves Frank but I also wonder if she has walls up because of her childhood, like nobody really is going to break through. That video was akward and dragged on... it did NOT need to be 17 minutes, it could have been 10 and even then that would have been pushing it.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She definitely loves the idea of Frank more than she loves Frank but I also wonder if she has walls up because of her childhood, like nobody really is going to break through. That video was akward and dragged on... it did NOT need to be 17 minutes, it could have been 10 and even then that would have been pushing it.
It should have lasted 30s to 1 min max: B gives him the phone, Sperm Head read the result, cry of relief and they hug for the camera.
At least it would have avoid them saying BS and insensitive stuffs about it being the proof that god exist or god answered his prayer or whatever the f he said (because i didn't watch the whole video, this was something i was able to do before but she managed to be both annoying AND boring so i can't anymore) when his stepson didn't escape having DMD... Lol every child is a blessing but he prayed every night not to have a child with DMD. let's be honest here, of course a parent woudln't want to have a sick child but these two are so hyprocrite, i am so curious to knwo what they would have done if they baby would have been a boy with DMD after all she announced her pregnancy AFTER learning it was a girl... i am curious to know if they got married before knowing the gender or after...
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Is it me or are they on some drugs or drunk because their eyes tell me their on something.

I agree. The only reason she had this early testing done was because if the baby was a boy she would have aborted, and that's why Frank was so happy it's a girl. She probably did this with Harlow too. She makes me sick.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Every single video they make is them rambling on about literally nothing & explaining their decisions when they claim to be so so so happy. That video didn’t need to be 17 minutes long just for Frank’s reaction. The only reason she showed it was because he “cried” but it was out of relief not love like she wants ppl to believe like “oh look he cried he cares so much”.

Then her all giddy smilimg like a damn moron that her baby is going to be healthy, like you won’t know if your baby is healthy until she’s born. Even still, she has a son that isn’t healthy so for her to act that way just shows the garbage person that she is.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

exracer wrote:Found it. The video from April 25th, "Are we getting back together?" around the 9:30 mark. She says it comes in waves, "for the most part I
have been really ble- I can say I am blessed that I have not had much depression."

I mean, I get meaning that you're not severely depressed where you can't function and you don't have suicidal thoughts, but it definitely made me pause when I initially watched the video. Maybe she meant she hasn't been depressed lately? She has done videos about her depression in the past. Perhaps she really has been manic and in that moment was feeling so happy about her life changes/Frank that she felt like she was mostly over being depressed or something. Or that Ean or her past was to blame? But now I'm curious how she handles this topic in the future. And I might have to watch some past videos.

I really worry about her mental health as she continues towards her new house and baby. She's had so many huge life altering changes this year. I would be so freaked out if one of my loved ones was doing all of this. It's all going to come to a head when they move and have this baby. Her hormones will be all over the place, too. And then there will (probably not?) be anything new for awhile. I feel like she would benefit so much from quitting youtube and trying to live a more genuine life without being in the public eye or trying to portray things a certain way all the time. It does make me sad and concerned for her.
That was also recorded after she had began dating the pastor. I wonder if his religion is making her think she doesn’t have MH issues and she just needs to pray. Especially with her using the word blessed :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

I can see where everyone is questioning if she may have bipolar disorder. For me, I was diagnosed at 17, was put on meds, thought I was well enough to go off of them, started drinking and partying,
wound up becoming pregnant a month into a relationship (luckily it worked out) but a lot of the traits she's exhibiting remind me of when I was constantly manic/depressed. It came in waves. I thought I was just over my depression, but really I was having manic episodes. I went on like that until this year when I turned 23 and I realized that I was having issues when I was beginning to make decisions that could've potentially ruined my life and relationship. My husband worked on it with me, found the source of the issue, and now we go to therapy together. I can't help but wonder if Brittany ruined her life because she was manic and didn't realize it.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

At 7:05 in the Am I Married? video our girl declares: "I actually made a promise to myself very, very young that...whenever I get married, it's going to be to somebody that I can see myself spending the rest of my life with."

You and everyone else who has ever taken marriage vows.

I suppose her low IQ should have stopped surprising me long ago, but somehow the stupid is just as painful today as it ever was.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Does anyone get married thinking “I’m not sure if I can see myself being with this person long term”??

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Ugh sorry to double post but the marriage explanation video is just that bad. She insists again and again that that commonly accepted wisdom about waiting a certain amount of time before introducing a BF to kids/buying a house/getting married/procreating doesn't make her and Frank wrong for accomplishing all these tasks in a span of weeks. She repeats this point 7 different ways before moving on. Britney, spewing the exact same shit multiple times doesn't make it less shitty or you less full of shit.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Finally, a new thread. My apologies for the delay, but I've been super busy at work and with a lot going on IRL. Thanks for your patience! <3

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13732&p=1201693#p1201693
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”