B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Independent? Lmfaoooo bitch where???!!!she couldn’t be independent if her life depended on it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 4120df.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
quietmouse
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by quietmouse »

[quote="chloe6124"]It’s crazy how low her views are when it’s not about marriage or frank. The one she put out today has low views. People just want to see the train wreck.

ikr I've noticed this has been happening since their house announcement. There's only so many announcements left now just the girl's name and birth at this point. Once the baby is born views will dip alot..
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

dazzled wrote:This has been the only expression on Brit's face ever since Frank has been in the picture.

Lmao! You nailed it

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Independent? Lmfaoooo bitch where???!!!she couldn’t be independent if her life depended on it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 4120df.png[/img]

idk I think she’s pretty independent in the sense that she can play by herself. A lot of kids need someone else to play with them.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Independent? Lmfaoooo bitch where???!!!she couldn’t be independent if her life depended on it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 4120df.png[/img]

Seriously, every time I see her she seems like she’s dying for any kind of attention from her mother. Just because she’s calm if you leave her alone doesn’t mean she’s independent and doesn’t need you to be her mother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CalicoKitty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CalicoKitty »

Did anyone notice in her IG story of the bath & body candle she has a picture frame with a Polaroid of just her and frank and then “a family pic” the one from her gender reveal in front of the fire truck of them all. But she must have printed it horizontal because Aria is barely in it which means poor Nolan is most def cut out or at the very least his heads barely in it. Does she even have pictures of her kids around the house? Because this is at least the third picture of frank she’s had printed and framed.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

dazzled wrote:This has been the only expression on Brit's face ever since Frank has been in the picture.

This is so true!!! It's kind of sad, really. If she claims to have been depressed before, her depression is probably horrible right now- hence the terrible content and lack of videos. She REALLY needs to see a therapist. There is no happiness in her eyes, in ANY of the pics since she left Ean.
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

I watched the video of her telling frank it’s a girl, that’s the only video of them I have watched. Their relationship is SO weird. Like they don’t act like a married couple, they act like acquaintances

She seems so uncomfortable around him, yet she got naked and knocked up by him. It’s so awkward to watch. There’s ZERO chemistry, but yes Britney, tell us about how in love you are

priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

How sad is her life hahah

She acts like SHE IS the firefighter

At the end of the day she is nothing, no career, no nothing. Just a bunch of kids and (rush) married to a walking thumb

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Hound11 wrote:I watched the video of her telling frank it’s a girl, that’s the only video of them I have watched. Their relationship is SO weird. Like they don’t act like a married couple, they act like acquaintances

She seems so uncomfortable around him, yet she got naked and knocked up by him. It’s so awkward to watch. There’s ZERO chemistry, but yes Britney, tell us about how in love you are

She said that her and Ean were better off as friends. Her and Frank don’t come off any different. One reason is she is cold and won’t let her emotions out. She always has a barrier up.

priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

If Nolan was doing Therapy we would already know.

She would post in all social media to receive compliments of how good she is as a mother

even doing no less than her obligation as the mother of a child with special needs.

As a mother of a special needs boy and as a Physiotherapist I just want to punch her in the face

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

LMAO!!! It looks like Britney's grandpa.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Kay510
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay510 »

Not trying to be mean but the filter she uses for her IG photos is not cute... poor Harlow does not look good. Remember the hylands tablets picture? Ughhh

Also why is that old guy pic SO ACCURATE. someone said it before but it’s like she may have not been happy but at least she took care of herself and looked presentable with ean. She’s looking sooo white trash these days
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

She just settles out of fear. She doesn't know how to play the dating game, she just snatches up the first fish she catches every time. She doesn't date to get to know a person just so they can take care of HER kids and baby trap.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Something is wrong with this girl. Frank may not be a creep but why would you allow a man to play with your 6 yr old like that...then go to the store alone...??? is she really that dumb??? He could be genuine but why risk it? As her mother, regardless of how "genuine" he is, you're stupid asf.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Your daughter got you flowers...maybe bc she's competing for attention from you...and wtf did you say??? "I already have flowers from Frank"
So unappreciative! Same reaction Ean got for her bday surprise.

Frank and Aria went to the store? Uh ok?...Aria wanted to get her mom some flowers?ok???.Right after he had her upside down, tickling her and flinging her from left to right.
If I could punch this b!tch through the screen!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Thats the “i need a poo” face my kids get Image
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

80085 wrote:I bet Britney thinks that of course Frank will stay because she got lucky/away with Passive AF Ean for 6 years... Boy, is she in for a shock....
Agreed!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol at that YouTube reply about Nolan. Whenever something isn’t picture perfect for her she just goes into hiding and DENIAL. Open book my ass

Aria starts annoying her/rebelling? “Oh it’s because aria doesn’t want to be to camera anymore”. Perfect way to hide the fact that she doesn’t give aria any positive attention anymore and ignores her.

Now all of the sudden she wants to keep Nolan’s medical updates hush hush. Wow, what a coincidence! We’ve seen how his walking has rapidly declined and he’s sleeping in every video. It’s obvious she isn’t doing shit to help him. But no, instead of being held accountable she would rather dig her empty head deeper into the sand and keep ignoring her problems.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

From her insta stories today, it looks like Harlow walks weird too. Almost like she is a bit affected by MD to a small degree as well. Even though girls have a smaller chance of actually having it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”