Brianna K

BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

The hair looks great! Wish we could see it without the dog filter.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I agree, I didn't like her hair before. This looks much better.
BobbiB6606 wrote:The hair looks great! Wish we could see it without the dog filter.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

SOOO fucking sick of her music blasting my fucking eardrums out and her voice overs are whisper quiet. FUCKKK. Seems like all youtube moms are guilty of this to some degree
but Brianna is, by FAR, the fucking worst.

I swear to god if i ever meet her in person I'm going to whisper so that she leans in closer to hear then scream at the top of my lungs directly into her ear canal. Give her a good idea what it's like to watch her videos.....
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Wow, Bri must have really cried the blues to get Ulta to send her a gift card and sponsor her video. I live about 15 minutes away from that Ulta she went to, and they are ALWAYS super nice in there. I'm shocked I haven't seen her out and about. I honestly don't have any idea how her husband can stand her control freak persona, and the constant need for perfection. I think Brianna has a genuine heart, but she must be exhausted from portraying perfection. Her kids are super adorable, probably the cutest kids on youtube to be honest. Also, I'm pretty sure Brianna only chopped her hair off because Tara cut hers. It was obvious considering it happened 2 days later.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Brianna K

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Deleted
Last edited by formerctfxcer on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Has she mentioned if she’s going back to work soon? School is starting back up...

I will give her props for actually caring about comments about Landon’s speech, addressing them, and wanting to take care of it. Seems rare on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

I’ve been trying to figure out why her hubby looks familiar he looks like Chaz bono to me. I don’t mean that in a mean way. He just looks like him.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I think judging parents for what they feed their kids is dumb, but damn. The amount of butter she puts on Landon and Presley's toast is wild and borderline gross. I would sort of understand if she had a picky ass toddler like I do. Please tell me i'm not the only one who notices this lol.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

I am soooo over her dog filter. And her voice is grinding in my last nerve. Is it just me or does anyone else think her voice is sooooo freaking fake. Just talk normally so you will be relatable. Geez!
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

In her fall bath and body haul, the sound she makes after she smells each candle OMG...once you hear it, it's all you hear!!!

And saying melk instead of milk and now almond egggg-stract for extract lol
RndmLrkr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RndmLrkr »

So... Anyone want to add this haul up? I like candles and good smells as much as the next person but good grief! I cannot imagine dropping that much dough on smelly stuff.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All the crap is full of a bunch of cancer causing toxins, I wouldn't spend $2 on any of it!!!
RndmLrkr wrote:So... Anyone want to add this haul up? I like candles and good smells as much as the next person but good grief! I cannot imagine dropping that much dough on smelly stuff.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does Brianna K have an intern?

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Didn’t school start back up? Shouldn’t she be going back to work because she has sure been on vacation a lot. Like I said, I wouldn’t doubt it if she quit her job to do YouTube. I feel like she just likes the title of a working mom, but won’t admit to leaving her job and selling her soul to YouTube.

frenchfriesinparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfriesinparis »

Whoa, just stumbled upon this thread and glad I did.

Not to backtrack but I thought it was kind of weird how she tried to monetize on her Dad's sickness.. she made some click baity thumbnails and idk, that rubbed me the wrong way with her. Like, your dad is really ill, so let's use that to make money????

Also, the Ulta thing made me laugh... I agree, she must have reached out to them and made a big deal about it for them to send her gift cards. I would have been embarrassed to go back in there lol
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

frenchfriesinparis wrote:Whoa, just stumbled upon this thread and glad I did.

Not to backtrack but I thought it was kind of weird how she tried to monetize on her Dad's sickness.. she made some click baity thumbnails and idk, that rubbed me the wrong way with her. Like, your dad is really ill, so let's use that to make money????

Also, the Ulta thing made me laugh... I agree, she must have reached out to them and made a big deal about it for them to send her gift cards. I would have been embarrassed to go back in there lol
Agreed!!!! I actually felt mad when she started blubbering about her dad. I want to feel bad but when you're making cash on telling his story to a bunch of youtube strangers...it becomes incredibly gross.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:Didn’t school start back up? Shouldn’t she be going back to work because she has sure been on vacation a lot. Like I said, I wouldn’t doubt it if she quit her job to do YouTube. I feel like she just likes the title of a working mom, but won’t admit to leaving her job and selling her soul to YouTube.

Yes!!! Exactly. Why isn't she working?! And why is her husband always home now too? Because of his stomach muscle injury?
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why can’t these youtubers just be honest? If you quit because youtube is enough money for you to become a SAHM then just own it.

caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

This woman spends money like it's going out of style. She posted on her stories today about making a pit stop at TJMaxx, and she goes, "what a steal! It was only like $20!" Then every thing she posts on her stories about another "killer sale at Nordstroms" are like $50 leggings and ugly ass sweatshirts for like $60! It's like come on Brianna, try to be relatable at least a little.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote:Why can’t these youtubers just be honest? If you quit because youtube is enough money for you to become a SAHM then just own it.

It's Sept 4...if it's a school related job I'd think she'd be back to work by now

Return to “Brianna K”