Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by jessie131 »

chloe6124 wrote:
ckks wrote:
elybruin wrote:I agree with chloe here. Okbaby ALWAYS has people around. It's rare to see them hanging out together with their kids since apparently they're too much to handle. At least with kkandbabyj we see them spending quality time alone with the kids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
We don’t see that with KK? Do you guys watch a different channel? lol. You also can’t report someone for telling you that you’re being hypocritical. It’s not bullying. If you’re not consistent with your views, people are going to notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no reason to follow people around thread to thread and get on them. Keep it to kk thread. There is no reason to bring that into this thread.

Yes my opinion and the vibe I get from kk is not even close to ok.

I have a very close family. We live within minutes of each other. Everyone helps each other out because they want to. Not because they have to or are being taken advantage of. Their family reminds me of mine.

I know this is old now. But it’s actually pissing me off. I live in a street with 7 of the houses occupied by my family and the street is literally named after my family. My family is as strong as they come. Yet, you will never seen me drop my kids on my parents or grandparents, or aunties. You know why? Because I’m not fucking lazy.

Just because Keren leaves her kids with everyone doesn’t mean she’s got a close family. She never talks to her siblings, treats her mother like a slave, has a horrible relationship with her MIL, doesn’t acknowledge her niece Skar, the only time you see Khoas cousins is when Corrinas there. Wow, great family, so close. Image

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

jessie131 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
ckks wrote: We don’t see that with KK? Do you guys watch a different channel? lol. You also can’t report someone for telling you that you’re being hypocritical. It’s not bullying. If you’re not consistent with your views, people are going to notice.

There is no reason to follow people around thread to thread and get on them. Keep it to kk thread. There is no reason to bring that into this thread.

Yes my opinion and the vibe I get from kk is not even close to ok.

I have a very close family. We live within minutes of each other. Everyone helps each other out because they want to. Not because they have to or are being taken advantage of. Their family reminds me of mine.

I know this is old now. But it’s actually pissing me off. I live in a street with 7 of the houses occupied by my family and the street is literally named after my family. My family is as strong as they come. Yet, you will never seen me drop my kids on my parents or grandparents, or aunties. You know why? Because I’m not fucking lazy.

Just because Keren leaves her kids with everyone doesn’t mean she’s got a close family. She never talks to her siblings, treats her mother like a slave, has a horrible relationship with her MIL, doesn’t acknowledge her niece Skar, the only time you see Khoas cousins is when Corrinas there. Wow, great family, so close. Image

OMG YES!!!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

chloe6124 wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
No doubt she is pregnant again. Just say your pregnant and quit trying to stir up speculation. Kyra you have a nanny, Kyla, and a boyfriend at home. In the old days mothers even had to take care of their kids when they were sick. God I hope it’s not twins with her being sick so much.

LOL you're really over here speculating about how Kyra is pushing her anxieties onto her kids, how they probably won't encourage their kids to go to college, that Kyra is definitely pregnant in your opinion... but on the KK thread literally everything you say is "omg guys we don't have proof of that," "BuT wE dOn'T kNoW fOr SuRe," "stop assuming we know what happens when the camera is off!"

You are unreal. It's okay for Taylor to watch KK's kids for hours every single morning because she probably just looooves them so much, gosh darn it, what's wrong with Keren having friends who love spending time with her babies? Plus it's easier to go furniture shopping without toddlers! But HOW DARE Kyra take advantage of her friend Kyla watching Alaya though. What a horrible mom, right?
Why do you feel the need to follow my posts around and bully me.

Kk and ok are two different kinds of people to me. Kyra has admitted to having anxiety and she has to have people around her all the the time. She is constantly posting on IG she cant handle her kids and needs Oscar to take them somewhere. I have never got that from kk or seen her post things like that. Kyra is the one that has said she needs people around. It’s not speculation.

My vibe with kk is they just have a lot of family and are close with good friends. I don’t get the vibe with them that they can’t handle their kids alone. They just have a very close network of family and friends. Kind of reminds me of my family at how close everyone is.

They are not even close to being the same.

Now if you don’t quit following my posts around and bullying me I will report you. If you don’t like what I say about kk then don’t read it. And certainly don’t go post this shit in ok thread.

Yet keren has said multiple times how bad of a day she hs anytime khoa leaves her alone with the kids. Has said how shes scared af to go out with the kids and that is why she hasnt left the house since sutton was born. She never teaches those kids anything either. And most of the day is spent being wayched by someone other than keren. Dont forget when she went out with j and l alone to target and had a meltdown and yelled at jackson in the bathroom and spanked him and left l in an aisle alone while filming. I see no difference here that you see

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Yet keren has said multiple times how bad of a day she hs anytime khoa leaves her alone with the kids. Has said how shes scared af to go out with the kids and that is why she hasnt left the house since sutton was born. She never teaches those kids anything either. And most of the day is spent being wayched by someone other than keren. Dont forget when she went out with j and l alone to target and had a meltdown and yelled at jackson in the bathroom and spanked him and left l in an aisle alone while filming. I see no difference here that you see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

What vlog was that in? I must have missed it. Doesn’t surprise me though, she has no idea how to parent her children...
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I can't watch OKBaby anymore. They were the first daily vloggers that I ever watched and I used to really like them. They lived in the Montana apartment still, Oscar was still working, and Levi was just tiny. Their videos were real life accounts of teen parent life, budgeting their money to buy a house someday and surviving in a new place with little friends and family. Now, it's like the furthest thing from a "family" vlog. More like "Kyra hangs out with her friends while Oscar and his friends raise the kids." It's a circus and total chaos trying to watch.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by remre1017 »

I’m sorry but wjej did this become a kk&babyj thread?
If I wanted to read about their drama I would go to their thread lol

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

mem3896 wrote:I’m sorry but wjej did this become a kk&babyj thread?
If I wanted to read about their drama I would go to their thread lol

They are friends. They’re similar. Their children are the same ages. There are a lot of parallels between the two families, so they will inevitably get compared on each other’s threads. Why is this such a problem with some people? There isn’t a thread for OK&KK so there’s nowhere else to compare the two but on each other’s threads.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Today's vlog highlights just how absolutely lazy and unmotivated Kyra is and the zero effort she puts into filming. She vlogged about 2min of her day. If it wasn't for Oscar there would be zero vlog content in the most recent vlog. Its no wonder they only have 72K views after the video has been up for 11hrs. Also being so lazy while her in-laws are visiting seems so strange. She similarly showed minimal interest when Oscar's grandmother and his sister Amy visited.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I almost forgot Kyra attempting to bring comment of the day back and she had told people to leave questions for Levi too. that lasted long.

Mnc123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mnc123 »

Kyra literally was still in bed and the baby sitter Sydney was taking care of the kids and her friends were up making breakfast but yet she asks how people work and handle kids on Twitter?! Give me a break she is so damn lazy. If I was Oscar I’d leave her ass and start my own channel he’s better with vlogging anyways.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I hope Oscar is never stupid enough to marry that sloth of a "mother" she is useless.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Did anybody else notice how at the end of today’s vlog when Oscar was saying goodbye, kyra was just in the background browsing the internet on her computer. Didn’t even bother to turn around and say goodbye for whatever reason?

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I don't think the reality of having to raise two or more kids on her own will sink until Kyla, Winter and Robert grow tired of living with them and want their own space or start their own families. She has too much help available which is why she is lazy in her parenting and in taking care of her home. She complains but yet has no clue what it is like to actually take care of and parent her own children completely on her own. Levi is nearly three and still shows no signs of being potty trained when he is clearly big enough and has the cognitive level to grasp it. Alaya could be potty trained at her age as well if she showed interest. I don't think she realizes that she is the one tanking their channel with her constant whining and rambling.
Aussiemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aussiemama »

Does anyone else think the reason Oscar's dad is there and grandma Kathy is coming is so they can tell them they're pregnant again

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Aussiemama wrote:Does anyone else think the reason Oscar's dad is there and grandma Kathy is coming is so they can tell them they're pregnant again Image

Really, she’s going to visit?... wow ...when did they say that?....

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aussiemama wrote:Does anyone else think the reason Oscar's dad is there and grandma Kathy is coming is so they can tell them they're pregnant again Image

Oh God I hope not.

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I hope Oscar is never stupid enough to marry that sloth of a "mother" she is useless.

Kyra spent most of the past year or two doing all the housework and watching the kids while Oscar was "editing" aka playing xbox all night and sleeping all day. He's just as lazy as she is.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yea, all the house work with their maid and nanny. He may be lazy too but she hasn't done any better. He at least appears to have grown a bit. She still thinks sleeping in until noon is acceptable for a mother of two.
Adp1993 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:I hope Oscar is never stupid enough to marry that sloth of a "mother" she is useless.

Kyra spent most of the past year or two doing all the housework and watching the kids while Oscar was "editing" aka playing xbox all night and sleeping all day. He's just as lazy as she is.
poisonousprinces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonousprinces »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:I don't think the reality of having to raise two or more kids on her own will sink until Kyla, Winter and Robert grow tired of living with them and want their own space or start their own families. She has too much help available which is why she is lazy in her parenting and in taking care of her home. She complains but yet has no clue what it is like to actually take care of and parent her own children completely on her own. Levi is nearly three and still shows no signs of being potty trained when he is clearly big enough and has the cognitive level to grasp it. Alaya could be potty trained at her age as well if she showed interest. I don't think she realizes that she is the one tanking their channel with her constant whining and rambling.
Levi is beyond ready to the point that I can’t talk about how much they messed up there or else my brain will explode.
It frustrated me to no end seeing kyra giving alaya the choice in potty or diaper and then allowing her to keep making a fuss with the “ew” and running away games.
I’m not a parent yet, but I can definitely see myself having a much more relaxed approach and going for a child-led-development stance but this is just an embarrassing joke now.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

poisonousprinces wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote:I don't think the reality of having to raise two or more kids on her own will sink until Kyla, Winter and Robert grow tired of living with them and want their own space or start their own families. She has too much help available which is why she is lazy in her parenting and in taking care of her home. She complains but yet has no clue what it is like to actually take care of and parent her own children completely on her own. Levi is nearly three and still shows no signs of being potty trained when he is clearly big enough and has the cognitive level to grasp it. Alaya could be potty trained at her age as well if she showed interest. I don't think she realizes that she is the one tanking their channel with her constant whining and rambling.
Levi is beyond ready to the point that I can’t talk about how much they messed up there or else my brain will explode.
It frustrated me to no end seeing kyra giving alaya the choice in potty or diaper and then allowing her to keep making a fuss with the “ew” and running away games.
I’m not a parent yet, but I can definitely see myself having a much more relaxed approach and going for a child-led-development stance but this is just an embarrassing joke now.

She should of offered her some candy or a treat to show her the potty isn’t scary. She is making her kids have anxiety like she does. The entire Levi not being potty trained is a joke. At some point you just throw the diapers out. If you are nervous about a accident when you leave the house you put a pull-up on but still take them to the potty. She thinks they should potty train themselves. She needs to learn that being a mother is hard. I am still in shock that she is in bed while her nanny is there. I thought the purpose of having a nanny was so you could do work. You know your job or cleaning the house.

Return to “OKBaby”