Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Todays drama »

Bonnie botched the boys hair and laughs about it. They have to go to school like that, she’s pitiful! Joel should have taken those boys to a pro barber like Jared does every so often. I know Ellie will get a little attitude after but she gets over it. Both Bonnie and Ellie need to take refresher courses if they are going to continue to do hair. Again, Joel should take Lincoln to a barber to get a cute boys cut, Bonnie will eventually get over it.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Todays drama wrote:Bonnie botched the boys hair and laughs about it. They have to go to school like that, she’s pitiful! Joel should have taken those boys to a pro barber like Jared does every so often. I know Ellie will get a little attitude after but she gets over it. Both Bonnie and Ellie need to take refresher courses if they are going to continue to do hair. Again, Joel should take Lincoln to a barber to get a cute boys cut, Bonnie will eventually get over it.
You've got to be kidding. Joel probably praised her for her hair styling skills. His queen can do no wrong. In my opinion, he and Jared are enablers and need to grow a pair.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Yes, Bonnie is Queen and the boss. As she’s cutting Joely’s hair, she’s making plans to go out to lunch without the kids. (Again)! So I assume Bree was in the house cleaning, I guess the kids will eat bread while Bonnie and Joel go eat Olive Garden. Bonnie and Ellie are all for themselves and Joel and Jared need to act like men.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

So many subtle and not-so subtle digs at haters in tonight’s vlog lmao a good one was Joel saying “All the cute girls have curls” and a few photos popped up, Lincoln was the last photo. I give joel props for that one.

Kinda enjoyed the vlog, been waiting for a decent vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

The recent talk about Bonnie not giving the kids plates - today she's 'graduated' from the kids sharing one bowl or eating directly off the table to using a piece of kitchen roll as their plates.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Todays drama wrote:Yes, Bonnie is Queen and the boss. As she’s cutting Joely’s hair, she’s making plans to go out to lunch without the kids. (Again)! So I assume Bree was in the house cleaning, I guess the kids will eat bread while Bonnie and Joel go eat Olive Garden. Bonnie and Ellie are all for themselves and Joel and Jared need to act like men.
How can they act like men when their proverbial crown jewels are on lock down in their Mormon cold storage? ;)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

I'm glad Olivia stood her ground about getting her hair straightened. She knew what she wanted, and I'm glad she didn't let Joel or Bonnie convince her otherwise.

But when Olivia said "I'm finally going to get to see my friends again." I felt bad. That poor girl needs some play dates(not with her cousins) or after school activities. Olivia is ready for some time away from her family I think.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Why would Bonnie write Bostin in Boston's backpack? Whenever the kids ask her to do something, she never teaches them what they're confused on. Boston might sound like "Bost-IN" but that just the way its pronounced. The teacher might see that and think that's actually how you spell it.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Why would Bonnie write Bostin in Boston's backpack? Whenever the kids ask her to do something, she never teaches them what they're confused on. Boston might sound like "Bost-IN" but that just the way its pronounced. The teacher might see that and think that's actually how you spell it.
She should have explained it to him, but I was impressed he New the sounds. Good job Bree!

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I don’t know if it’s because I want to be very particular about how I talk about appearance with my future kids (especially girls), but so much about the way they talk to/about Olivia makes me cringe lol. My mom was VERY obsessed with appearances and that was pretty much all she ever complimented me on when I was little and all she cared about for herself. That’s rough to grow up with as a young girl.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Watched my first vlog of hers in ages. Yes, Olivia does too need a trim. It's great that she loves her hair long like that. But it's all scraggly at the ends.
Are her eyelashes longer?
She was SO pleased with herself for coming up with the idea to put their hair up in towels. Screaming "This is going to be SO CUTE!" Wow, I am so impressed. Was that Jackson in the background bored to tears?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I’ve never thought Bonnie was a good hair stylist. Remember in the older vlogs when she used to shave Cody’s hair all the way to the top of his head because he has a cowlick and she would just shave it off because she didn’t know how to cut his hair around it. I don’t know why they didn’t just take the boys to the barber that they had been seeing a few months ago, he did a great job on the boys hair. Boys haircuts aren’t that expensive and it’s not like they don’t have the money. She really should go do a barber course if she wants to be cutting the boys hair because all 3 of the boys haircuts are awful.

thursdayicecream
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thursdayicecream »

I actually like Lincoln's hair, I think it's cute. As for Boston and Cody...I've never seen Bonnie's styling skills. I've never been a fan of the Nazi Youth haircut so many people give their kids.
Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

How do your sons start school and you don't realize they have no pants to wear? Wouldn't you figure out how to work the instapot before using? Her vlogs are becoming a infomercial for Bollie and the cookbook. After reading what I wrote think it's time to unsubscribe.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Keeping the toothbrushes in a drawer with hairbrushes is so gross. There are tons of videos how to make instapot oatmeal, I don't know why she waited until the morning of school to try to figure it out and the kids ended up getting a granola bar smh

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Punkincookie wrote:Keeping the toothbrushes in a drawer with hairbrushes is so gross. There are tons of videos how to make instapot oatmeal, I don't know why she waited until the morning of school to try to figure it out and the kids ended up getting a granola bar smh

The toothbrushes with no covers, footed pajamas they wore all night put back in the drawer, not feeding your children something healthy before school? This is the stuff they choose to show us, can you imagine what they don't show us?
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Punkincookie wrote:Keeping the toothbrushes in a drawer with hairbrushes is so gross. There are tons of videos how to make instapot oatmeal, I don't know why she waited until the morning of school to try to figure it out and the kids ended up getting a granola bar smh

I don't get why they have to brush their teeth BEFORE breakfast. That way they leave the house with dirty teeth and possibly smelly breaths.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Poor kids are gonna be starving before they even get to school.
She didn’t have to wait until the camera was on.. she could have just put the oats on then told the camera all about it like she usually does.
So this whole vlog was all filmed in the early morning up until around 8am.. leaves the rest of the day for another vlog - their getting more and more behind..

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

They had these back to school vlogs a few weeks ago, and now there were no pants for the boys!

The no breakfast deal was totally stupid!

Wonder what happened to the August bloopers? Let's see if they post it tomorrow or if they decided to just skip them because of their lack of popularity.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

theyellow_daisy wrote:I'm glad Olivia stood her ground about getting her hair straightened. She knew what she wanted, and I'm glad she didn't let Joel or Bonnie convince her otherwise.

But when Olivia said "I'm finally going to get to see my friends again." I felt bad. That poor girl needs some play dates(not with her cousins) or after school activities. Olivia is ready for some time away from her family I think.
That's exactly how I took that. Poor kid probably has classmates whose parents don't want them to be in the vlogs

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”