GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - Gardner Quad Squad | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30
TITLE CREDIT - spooky

Continued from Part 29 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13718&p=1194475#p1194475

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=275

Carry on....
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
XYZ
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Unread post by XYZ »

I don't think they are wearing pull-ups in that picture. Remember Scarlet was chiding them about not getting her to the potty on the trip so I bet she had an accident. It looks like they got large size overnight diapers and put them on backwards so the kids couldn't remove them while strapped in a car seat for the ride home.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

XYZ wrote:I don't think they are wearing pull-ups in that picture. Remember Scarlet was chiding them about not getting her to the potty on the trip so I bet she had an accident. It looks like they got large size overnight diapers and put them on backwards so the kids couldn't remove them while strapped in a car seat for the ride home.
Oh dear, if that's the case, that's even worse than pullups!!! Yuck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

I know everyone parents different but we never did the pull up thing. We had one boy, we worked outside the home so he was in a day care. Once they started his training, they told us of our expectations at home and we worked together. They didn’t like pull ups because they thought it sent mixed signals. Did we clean up several accidents and do extra laundry? Absolutely and we didn’t need a nanny to help us.

Potty training takes a commitment from the parents as well as any other care givers. These people can’t commit to it and the girls are suffering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I don't judge them for having almost 4 year olds that aren't full potty trained. My son was stubborn AF and didn't potty train until 4. What I do judge them on is the fact that they are adamant that the girls are potty trained. And that instead of actually taking them to the potty they act put off by the request and instead put them in Pull Ups or overnight diapers. The girl on the end looks like whatever she is wearing is FULL. And this appears to be taken right before they left to drive home. They set these girls up for failure time and time again because they are disgusting and lazy. The KADs need to stop defending them. Sure kids have accidents. But kids also have parents that WANT them to succeed and actually take them to the bathroom. These idiots aren't the first to potty train 4 kids simultaneously either. And if it was that big of a hassle, then you should have done 2 at at a time. Or maybe waited until the girls proved they were ready. It looks like to me that their precious heavies are the ones that always are peeing their pants or have super full Pull Ups.
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

JD386 wrote:I don't judge them for having almost 4 year olds that aren't full potty trained. My son was stubborn AF and didn't potty train until 4. What I do judge them on is the fact that they are adamant that the girls are potty trained. And that instead of actually taking them to the potty they act put off by the request and instead put them in Pull Ups or overnight diapers. The girl on the end looks like whatever she is wearing is FULL. And this appears to be taken right before they left to drive home. They set these girls up for failure time and time again because they are disgusting and lazy. The KADs need to stop defending them. Sure kids have accidents. But kids also have parents that WANT them to succeed and actually take them to the bathroom. These idiots aren't the first to potty train 4 kids simultaneously either. And if it was that big of a hassle, then you should have done 2 at at a time. Or maybe waited until the girls proved they were ready. It looks like to me that their precious heavies are the ones that always are peeing their pants or have super full Pull Ups.
I totally agree. I had one of my three that really struggled with toilet training. That was life but the only thing that got her through it was consistency...which the Gardner’s seem totally incapable of. And it was no secret. We always had extra clothes in case of an accident, alarms set of phones to remind us to take her to the toilet every 45 minutes, rewards she could earn...you name it, we tried it. We only used pull ups at night because I felt like they sent mixed messages to her. The Gardner’s aren’t consistent on anything. Discipline, toilet training, praise, education, stimulating activities....nothing in these girls world is consistent. It drives me crazy and makes me so sad for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

JD386 wrote:I don't judge them for having almost 4 year olds that aren't full potty trained. My son was stubborn AF and didn't potty train until 4. What I do judge them on is the fact that they are adamant that the girls are potty trained. And that instead of actually taking them to the potty they act put off by the request and instead put them in Pull Ups or overnight diapers. The girl on the end looks like whatever she is wearing is FULL. And this appears to be taken right before they left to drive home. They set these girls up for failure time and time again because they are disgusting and lazy. The KADs need to stop defending them. Sure kids have accidents. But kids also have parents that WANT them to succeed and actually take them to the bathroom. These idiots aren't the first to potty train 4 kids simultaneously either. And if it was that big of a hassle, then you should have done 2 at at a time. Or maybe waited until the girls proved they were ready. It looks like to me that their precious heavies are the ones that always are peeing their pants or have super full Pull Ups.
Yes! This is perfect. All kids are ready at different times. When your child has to tell you that when she has to go potty you have to take her - big problem. I think they should have started with 1 or 2. The others would have seen it and maybe it would have inspired them to do the same.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If they were working at it and one or more of the girls didn't get it yet. Fine. The majority of the potty training issues seem to come from the fact the parents fine any and all reasons to go back to diapers. They also leave all the time so the girls have little consistency in their lives which probably makes it worse.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I agree with you all saying about their laziness with potty training. They have been saying for months and months that they're potty trained, why the need to lie? it's all so odd. I think if it was Esme they would be telling everyone she hasn't quite got it yet but because it's the heavies, their favourites, then they feel the need to lie which is so bizarre. The fact one of them mentioned needing to take them to potty in the night is very telling, they obviously get told to go by themselves or do it in their diaper/pull up
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's so bizarre to lie. They're only lying because they know they just aren't trying but want to claim the girls are advanced etc.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

I sorry and I don't normally say things like this about children but those girls are not cute, the older they get the more homely their getting
Of course it doesn't help that screech does their hair like a poodle, especially the bigger twins, those are some long faces and big foreheads
OK I'm probable going to hell now
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

DoodleBop2 wrote:If they were working at it and one or more of the girls didn't get it yet. Fine. The majority of the potty training issues seem to come from the fact the parents fine any and all reasons to go back to diapers. They also leave all the time so the girls have little consistency in their lives which probably makes it worse.

I have seen the girls at least for the last month asking to be taken to the potty, they are 4 years old and know when they need to go
It's all the parents and what is easiest for them
Those poor girls sitting in their own waste all the time
And to the kad that said two of them were sick as an excuse, say what, that was Ashley's excuse for keeping them out of school
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

These girls know they need to go and aren't given access to a toilet or potty.

If it's true they're sick I wonder how often these girls get UTIs from sitting in soiled diapers. I have older kiddos using diapers [due to diability] and they are still changed every 3 hours or so unless I notice something to change them sooner.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

RUKiddingMe wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If they were working at it and one or more of the girls didn't get it yet. Fine. The majority of the potty training issues seem to come from the fact the parents fine any and all reasons to go back to diapers. They also leave all the time so the girls have little consistency in their lives which probably makes it worse.

I have seen the girls at least for the last month asking to be taken to the potty, they are 4 years old and know when they need to go
And to the kad that said two of them were sick as an excuse, say what, that was Ashley's excuse for keeping them out of school
Which was also a lie because neither of them looked sick in their vlogs.... Ashley had an occasional congested sounding voice and yes it was occasional! Playing for the camera I’m thinking...

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Pretty quiet from Tubs and Trash this morning. No doubt “exhausted” from their big weekend. Nanny Ash probably already on duty prepping girls for the day while the two blobs lay in bed. I agree with a previous post ... $20 that the girls don’t go to school today. My other prediction is Trash will have a headache and Tubs will do a holier than thou LIE feed.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

RUKiddingMe wrote:

The excuse that they were sick is such crap. I have 2 full potty trained kids and they have NEVER had incontinence issues while sick. Not even when they had stomach bugs. Anyone that would even think to use that as an excuse needs to get a reality check.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

You need to get a JOB, Tubs. Your Heavenly Father does not like laziness. And it’s harvest time! Uh oh ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

3momstrong wrote:Pretty quiet from Tubs and Trash this morning. No doubt “exhausted” from their big weekend. Nanny Ash probably already on duty prepping girls for the day while the two blobs lay in bed. I agree with a previous post ... $20 that the girls don’t go to school today. My other prediction is Trash will have a headache and Tubs will do a holier than thou LIE feed.

As yesterday was a travel day they were probably a nightmare on the journey.....lets hope so mwahaha
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

No doubt they will post a snoozefest vlog of their trip home and all of the food stops along the way. My money is on one last trip to Raising Canes. Tubs ... did you get the large size on your fried chicken and fries, or just the 96 oz Cherry Coke? Post a picture for us that shows this meal is KETO approved, along with a shot of your scale. Guessing you gained at least 15 lbs back!

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Maybe 2 of the girls got kicked out of school for not being fully potty trained and now Tyler and Tylerette will pull all 4 out.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”