GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Anyone count how many times Sam said Nanny Ash babysat their kids when they went to Hawaii or out of town in yesterday’s boring ass vlog? What is she trying to prove? NA is competent to care for the quads while their parents repeatedly ditch them while they go on their own trips? We figured that out a long time ago, Sam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

3momstrong wrote:Anyone count how many times Sam said Nanny Ash babysat their kids when they went to Hawaii or out of town in yesterday’s boring ass vlog? What is she trying to prove? NA is competent to care for the quads while their parents repeatedly ditch them while they go on their own trips? We figured that out a long time ago, Sam.

Perhaps it's their inadequate attempt to show that it's normal to abandon your kids whenever you feel like it
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Those outfits the girls are wearing are the most unflattering i've seen them in for a long time. The littles look ok but they do nothing for the heavies at all. I can see why they're usually dressed in loose baggy tops etc now.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

It always makes me laugh when screech has a sill on her crappy cosmetics. I mean, isn’t their average fan a 13 year old girl? Think they have $25 in their pocket for that disgusting lip goo?

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RolyPoly123 wrote:Those outfits the girls are wearing are the most unflattering i've seen them in for a long time. The littles look ok but they do nothing for the heavies at all. I can see why they're usually dressed in loose baggy tops etc now.
Not to mention everyone else dressed for summer and the quads dressed in long sleeves. And sandals for the park? Trash ... what happened to the rose gold sneakers? Are they drying out because the girls had an accident and peed down their legs into them?

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RUKiddingMe wrote:I sorry and I don't normally say things like this about children but those girls are not cute, the older they get the more homely their getting
Of course it doesn't help that screech does their hair like a poodle, especially the bigger twins, those are some long faces and big foreheads
OK I'm probable going to hell now
The two littles especially. They are really starting to look more and more like their sperm donor. Poor pitiful girls.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:Those outfits the girls are wearing are the most unflattering i've seen them in for a long time. The littles look ok but they do nothing for the heavies at all. I can see why they're usually dressed in loose baggy tops etc now.
Not to mention everyone else dressed for summer and the quads dressed in long sleeves. And sandals for the park? Trash ... what happened to the rose gold sneakers? Are they drying out because the girls had an accident and peed down their legs into them?

I know what the heck is wrong with sneakers, shorts and t shirts for goodness sake
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sorry i'm in a snarky mood for some reason today lol
With so much emphasis on appearance why doesn't the dimwit dress them according to their body type and build. My daughters were very different and still are, one is very tall and willowy and the other much smaller and petite, one brown eyed auburn haired, the other blue eyed blonde. Different styles and colours work for them. The 2 sets of twins are very different whether they like it or not.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think they wish the twins they liked more were more the size of the smaller twins. The bigger twins are going to have a build like their Dad so if they don't lay off the constant flow of simple carbs the girls are going to keep getting bigger.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Where are they today? So very quiet.

The last I saw, they hadn’t even deleted the comments on IG that normally would have been gone in the blink of an eye. Hmmm....

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

RUKiddingMe wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If they were working at it and one or more of the girls didn't get it yet. Fine. The majority of the potty training issues seem to come from the fact the parents fine any and all reasons to go back to diapers. They also leave all the time so the girls have little consistency in their lives which probably makes it worse.

I have seen the girls at least for the last month asking to be taken to the potty, they are 4 years old and know when they need to go
It's all the parents and what is easiest for them
Those poor girls sitting in their own waste all the time
And to the kad that said two of them were sick as an excuse, say what, that was Ashley's excuse for keeping them out of school
Too “sick” to go to preschool and use the bathroom but healthy enough to go to the Santa place, out to eat, etc.? Yup, that makes perfect sense *major eye-roll*

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

UnicornSnark wrote:
RUKiddingMe wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If they were working at it and one or more of the girls didn't get it yet. Fine. The majority of the potty training issues seem to come from the fact the parents fine any and all reasons to go back to diapers. They also leave all the time so the girls have little consistency in their lives which probably makes it worse.

I have seen the girls at least for the last month asking to be taken to the potty, they are 4 years old and know when they need to go
It's all the parents and what is easiest for them
Those poor girls sitting in their own waste all the time
And to the kad that said two of them were sick as an excuse, say what, that was Ashley's excuse for keeping them out of school
Too “sick” to go to preschool and use the bathroom but healthy enough to go to the Santa place, out to eat, etc.? Yup, that makes perfect sense *major eye-roll*

And if they were actually sick, I’d be pissed if I was Sam/Lane. Don’t come to my house and get my family sick! I think T/A use the “sick” excuse way too often. I have a feeling IF the girls stay in preschool, they will be “sick” more often so they have an excuse to not take them.

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Today is Tuesday and Rattled is on-- The previews show Josh and Ally getting rings tattooed together. How long before dumb and dumber copy?
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 76fd54.png[/img]

You guyZZZZZ Senegence face crap is so amazing that i get myself Botox.

And since Tyson uses this product and his face looks like he hasn’t washed it in forever you have to buy it!

Plus it’s on sell!

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ireallydocare wrote:Today is Tuesday and Rattled is on-- The previews show Josh and Ally getting rings tattooed together. How long before dumb and dumber copy?
Maybe they are laying low since the Bingham hit 250k. Probably eating several maple logs ... his comfort food.

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

RUKiddingMe wrote:I sorry and I don't normally say things like this about children but those girls are not cute, the older they get the more homely their getting
Of course it doesn't help that screech does their hair like a poodle, especially the bigger twins, those are some long faces and big foreheads
OK I'm probable going to hell now
You just said everything I have
Been thinking. Save me a spot next to you.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

In the vlog today one of the heavies is very clearly wearing a pull up. So that means that it is a damn FULL one to be that big in the photo. They are terrible for even putting the girls in Pull Ups for the trip home. They are AWAKE. This isn't in case they have an accident while asleep. This is because your lazy asses don't want to take them to the bathroom.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I clearly should watch the whole thing and then comment so I don't have to do individual posts. But dear lord. She wants the girls to SHARE full sized beds? Did she really just say that? They need their own space as evidence by the constant pushing and clawing at one another. They do not need to be sharing beds. Your cheap asses just don't want to buy each girl their own bed.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[quote="JD386"]I clearly should watch the whole thing and then comment so I don't have to do individual posts. But dear lord. She wants the girls to SHARE full sized beds? Did she really just say that? They need their own space as evidence by the constant pushing and clawing at one another. They do not need to be sharing beds. Your cheap asses just don't want to buy each girl their own bed.[/quote

I think they realize that the kids bedrooms are actually quite small to have 2 proper sized beds in them.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:
JD386 wrote:I clearly should watch the whole thing and then comment so I don't have to do individual posts. But dear lord. She wants the girls to SHARE full sized beds? Did she really just say that? They need their own space as evidence by the constant pushing and clawing at one another. They do not need to be sharing beds. Your cheap asses just don't want to buy each girl their own bed.
I think they realize that the kids bedrooms are actually quite small to have 2 proper sized beds in them.
Well maybe they should actually give them their own bedrooms. Oh wait, someone would have to give up his "office". I don't think they ever intend to use those other spare rooms for the girls to have their own rooms. They're full of it.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”