Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Bloopers warning!! They really got slick this time! Since it was the 4th, people think it is an actual vlog.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

sheltiefan wrote:Bloopers warning!! They really got slick this time! Since it was the 4th, people think it is an actual vlog.
I watched for about 20 seconds until I understood what was going on :D
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

LilaRose wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Bloopers warning!! They really got slick this time! Since it was the 4th, people think it is an actual vlog.
Ditto.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Scar2016 wrote:
LilaRose wrote:
Ditto.
Thanks for the warning, I will skip today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

I wish I had read here before I wathced!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Yeah, not only lazy but sneaky too. Did you notice how they don't call it a blooper vlog anymore knowing people don't like those?
Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

I saw this on Facebook today and instantly thought of Bonnie and how this could easily have literally been her in the story.

https://www.boredpanda.com/crying-boy-s ... BPFacebook

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Cody started piano lessons.
Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

Today's vlog 3 minutes 51 seconds!
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Candy0704 wrote:Today's vlog 3 minutes 51 seconds!
and it isn't a vlog, it's just the kids dancing.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Wow, not even a 4 minute video!! The kids are in school so there is really no excuse for such a short video, they have more time and less kids! At this point, I am just going to assume that Bonnie is over vlogging, she must think that she is so loved that putting out these junk vlogs that people will continue to watch.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

thenightowl wrote:Wow, not even a 4 minute video!! The kids are in school so there is really no excuse for such a short video, they have more time and less kids! At this point, I am just going to assume that Bonnie is over vlogging, she must think that she is so loved that putting out these junk vlogs that people will continue to watch.
My guess is they're busy doing something else that they don't want their viewers to see yet. Maybe the new property? Talk about phoning it in. They would be better off taking time off than uploading this crap. Their viewers are going to get sick of this real quick.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

ba1006 wrote:
thenightowl wrote:Wow, not even a 4 minute video!! The kids are in school so there is really no excuse for such a short video, they have more time and less kids! At this point, I am just going to assume that Bonnie is over vlogging, she must think that she is so loved that putting out these junk vlogs that people will continue to watch.
My guess is they're busy doing something else that they don't want their viewers to see yet. Maybe the new property? Talk about phoning it in. They would be better off taking time off than uploading this crap. Their viewers are going to get sick of this real quick.
Probably something like that but I feel like the "vlogs" have been crap for months now, splitting days etc.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

They reached 1 million subs, they don't have to try lol
thenightowl wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
Probably something like that but I feel like the "vlogs" have been crap for months now, splitting days etc.
Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
koobcam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by koobcam »

They’ve put something in the description of today’s vlog about the shorter vlogs, basically along the lines of, as a creator it’s fun to be able to create the content they want to create and they can’t always produce a full day vlog. So looks like things won’t be changing anytime soon with the short, kids videos.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

koobcam wrote:They’ve put something in the description of today’s vlog about the shorter vlogs, basically along the lines of, as a creator it’s fun to be able to create the content they want to create and they can’t always produce a full day vlog. So looks like things won’t be changing anytime soon with the short, kids videos.
They also mentioned life hits them like it hits all of us. I think something to do with the land is in the works.

Many are commenting on today's vlog about when are normal vlogs coming back, is something going on etc. This one lady named Emma is commenting under every questioning post that it has only been ONE (that's how she post it) funny one, not the normal vlogs. Sorry this has been going on for a while!

I thought I kept my comments nice, explaining that many have felt like this was the only one off-yep, deleted. In one post, I listed the gift wrapping one, Olivia doing nails. I finished it with saying this "Viewers that are disappointed want to express their feeling too!" Yep it was deleted too. So they let some negatives get through as the original poster, but delete anyone backing up OP view-I wasn't the only one getting deleted. Thumbs down is the only way we can express our view I guess!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Their channel is trash nowadays. What a disappointment.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

koobcam wrote:They’ve put something in the description of today’s vlog about the shorter vlogs, basically along the lines of, as a creator it’s fun to be able to create the content they want to create and they can’t always produce a full day vlog. So looks like things won’t be changing anytime soon with the short, kids videos.

Funny, how when stuff comes up in my life I still have to go to my job and produce quality work.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I actually spit out my coffee when I read the word creator. Creator of what? Crap?
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

New to this board... Joined because I'm absolutely sick of my respectful comments being deleted by Bonnie and Joel. They've obviously forgotten HOW they got to where they are. YT is a job, just like everything else, and the people that pay you (in this case, the viewers) deserve to have the quality of work they pay for. These short vlogs are so ridiculous. I left a simple, respectful comment about how this is not what adults want to watch, and of course, it was deleted because it didn't praise her.

It's a shame, they used to be my favorite, now I don't even bother to watch past the first 30 seconds. I'd be curious to know their viewer retention.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”