Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

koobcam
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by koobcam »

They're just full of excuses. I don't believe for a second its about sometimes "wanting to create fun content". It's lazy content. I wouldn't call any of the videos people are complaining about "fun content", what's fun about watching Cody and Boston wrapping presents? Even if the kids where funny (I didn't watch it), it wasn't creative. The camera was put on record and they where left to it. Same with the video with Olivia and her friend - it wasn't creative. Lazy excuses for videos to still get the money rolling in. If they where actually putting effort into "creating fun videos" then it might be different. Bonnie used to say she liked how her audience was mostly other mums. I can't see many sticking around to watch what's been going up recently.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The mom audience doesn’t pay like the kid one does. YT moms like Ginger and Missy have been very public about this in the last month or so on Twitter.

The mom audience may no longer be watching, but someone still is... Bonnie’s monthly numbers are almost double that of E&J’s and aren’t falling. If she’s comparing herself to her sister (which I bet she is), then she may feel like she’s fallen into a windfall where she doesn’t need to work as hard, but can still make all the money? These numbers are in Cad dollars, so you’ll need do the conversion. Sorry.

Also, E&J’s monthly views was around 8.5 million when I checked it this morning. Not sure why it now says 0. Probably a glitch.

Bonnie’s figures on top, E&J’s on the bottom.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 328228.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 716b7f.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... df40c5.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 29bcfa.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

I think she’s going to struggle further for content. She only has Lincoln at home now, so it’s going to be harder for her to film anything interesting. She knows it, and is probably in a state of panic. The kids are only at home morning and afternoon, probably the most boring and predictable times of the day, so unless she’s going to film herself at hair/nail appointments, she hasn’t got much else. I hope they do build a house, because it’s got to be more interesting than this dross she keeps pumping out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Ohnonotme wrote:I think she’s going to struggle further for content. She only has Lincoln at home now, so it’s going to be harder for her to film anything interesting. She knows it, and is probably in a state of panic. The kids are only at home morning and afternoon, probably the most boring and predictable times of the day, so unless she’s going to film herself at hair/nail appointments, she hasn’t got much else. I hope they do build a house, because it’s got to be more interesting than this dross she keeps pumping out.

But this is also the time that she could go back to some of the videos that made people watch in the first place. Her makeup tutorials were some of my favourite to watch back in the day because she would just chat the whole time. Vlogs are lazy content to begin with because you’re literally just filming what you’re doing, it takes no creativity. Somehow she has made vlogs even lazier and she should really listen to her viewers because no one seems to be enjoying their videos. I stopped watching them a few months ago for this very reason.

Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

staceybrax wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:I think she’s going to struggle further for content. She only has Lincoln at home now, so it’s going to be harder for her to film anything interesting. She knows it, and is probably in a state of panic. The kids are only at home morning and afternoon, probably the most boring and predictable times of the day, so unless she’s going to film herself at hair/nail appointments, she hasn’t got much else. I hope they do build a house, because it’s got to be more interesting than this dross she keeps pumping out.

But this is also the time that she could go back to some of the videos that made people watch in the first place. Her makeup tutorials were some of my favourite to watch back in the day because she would just chat the whole time. Vlogs are lazy content to begin with because you’re literally just filming what you’re doing, it takes no creativity. Somehow she has made vlogs even lazier and she should really listen to her viewers because no one seems to be enjoying their videos. I stopped watching them a few months ago for this very reason.

Also, wasn't this how she started out? Olivia at school and her at home with Cody and Boston. Then Cody went to school and she was at home, pregnant with Lincoln, alone with Boston. Or did she have Lincoln before Cody started preschool?

Didn't she use to say that this was her favorite time, being home with just one child (Boston) while the others went to school? She could be doing so many fun things with Lincoln now. Stuff that the other three are too big for.

I used to love Bonnie. I am now unsubscribed and don't watch her videos at all. They're not what they used to be.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Toffie89 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Also, wasn't this how she started out? Olivia at school and her at home with Cody and Boston. Then Cody went to school and she was at home, pregnant with Lincoln, alone with Boston. Or did she have Lincoln before Cody started preschool?

Didn't she use to say that this was her favorite time, being home with just one child (Boston) while the others went to school? She could be doing so many fun things with Lincoln now. Stuff that the other three are too big for.

I used to love Bonnie. I am now unsubscribed and don't watch her videos at all. They're not what they used to be.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Isn’t Boston still home in the AM. I thought he was in half day kindergarten. She has plenty of moments to film, she (and Joel) are just too lazy to do it. I am like many of you, I used to love this family, now I am going to unsubscribe.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Argh. 8:53mins of Bonnie doing something with her eyes brows.
I didn’t watch, just skipped through to see if there was more to the video, NOPE of course not.
Thumbs down again.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Another lazy, cop out video

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I swear, their goal is to film 5 videos in one day so that they can phone it in the rest of the week. Her viewers are starting to get ticked... Ever since Joel quit P&G he has just been her whipping boy and the channel has gone to shit. Is anyone here local enough to go to CVX live and see what is really going on with them?!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I swear, their goal is to film 5 videos in one day so that they can phone it in the rest of the week. Her viewers are starting to get ticked... Ever since Joel quit P&G he has just been her whipping boy and the channel has gone to shit. Is anyone here local enough to go to CVX live and see what is really going on with them?!
You have to read the negative comments quickly before she deletes them. Can you believe they are going on vacation again? I guess Bree not only has to watch Lincoln but now has to take the others to school as well. Do you suppose she will go to CVX with them? I'm sorry but that close up of her eyelashes scared me.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I wonder if her lack of quality content has something to do with the cookbook? Her parents posted a video a few days ago cleaning out their garage because the cookbooks were being delivered and they said all the kids were coming over to help pack and ship them. Maybe that was a bigger job than they anticipated? But why wouldn’t they just say that then? All of the Griffiths girls content has been all over the place lately except for Ruby, who I think has been posting mostly in chronological order. Have Bonnie’s views gone down at all in the past week or so? I don’t know how to check that. If her views aren’t going down, she’ll continue to churn out this crap content.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

ApplePie wrote:I wonder if her lack of quality content has something to do with the cookbook? Her parents posted a video a few days ago cleaning out their garage because the cookbooks were being delivered and they said all the kids were coming over to help pack and ship them. Maybe that was a bigger job than they anticipated? But why wouldn’t they just say that then? All of the Griffiths girls content has been all over the place lately except for Ruby, who I think has been posting mostly in chronological order. Have Bonnie’s views gone down at all in the past week or so? I don’t know how to check that. If her views aren’t going down, she’ll continue to churn out this crap content.

Ruby's videos have been all over the place too during the summer. No chronological order and at least two weeks behind. She also stopped posting on Thursdays without talking about it and is "replacing" it now by Shari's videos, which are not behind, so the chronology is messed up even more. It's so annoying. I think Julie's videos were and are still pretty consisting.

What they all seem to forget is, that the cookbook and also Bollie only works, because of their youtube channels and viewers. So if they keep on angering their viewers without explaining what's going on, not only their channels will suffer but so will their businesses.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

ApplePie wrote:I wonder if her lack of quality content has something to do with the cookbook? Her parents posted a video a few days ago cleaning out their garage because the cookbooks were being delivered and they said all the kids were coming over to help pack and ship them. Maybe that was a bigger job than they anticipated? But why wouldn’t they just say that then? All of the Griffiths girls content has been all over the place lately except for Ruby, who I think has been posting mostly in chronological order. Have Bonnie’s views gone down at all in the past week or so? I don’t know how to check that. If her views aren’t going down, she’ll continue to churn out this crap content.
Even if they are packaging up the cookbooks, why not vlog that? It would be more exciting than coloring her eyebrows. If you go to Youtube and click on Bonnie Hoellein, you will get all her vlogs and under each one it has how many views they got. The birth ones and birthday ones seem to get the most - some even a million or more views. They sure must be making a lot of money which makes sense since they vacation non-stop.
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

SO.FLIPPING. LAZY. I'm disgusted.

I know that it's hard to see negative comments on their videos before they get deleted, but if anyone finds some good ones, let us know!!

BTW, if anyone is needing another mormon vlogging family to watch to make up for "B+J", check out 'Meet the Millers'. They've got four kids, and had a baby who was born recently with some serious health issues. (babies are always good for content) BUT, the dad still works(hint hint joel), and they actually get out of the house to do stuff. Shocker!
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok, so looking at her views, she has over a million subscribers but I could count on one hand the number of videos that had over 100k views in the past couple
of weeks, and five of them had less than 100k views. That’s not a very good return if you ask me. That means roughly 90% of your subscribers aren’t watching. Somebody commented on the video that because of all the negative comments maybe they aren’t feeling appreciated. WTH? They aren’t doing their viewers favors...this is their JOB. I bet 99% percent of people don’t feel appreciated at their job but they still have to show up everyday and work.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the double post but she also just posted this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

queenc13 wrote:New to this board... Joined because I'm absolutely sick of my respectful comments being deleted by Bonnie and Joel. They've obviously forgotten HOW they got to where they are. YT is a job, just like everything else, and the people that pay you (in this case, the viewers) deserve to have the quality of work they pay for. These short vlogs are so ridiculous. I left a simple, respectful comment about how this is not what adults want to watch, and of course, it was deleted because it didn't praise her.

It's a shame, they used to be my favorite, now I don't even bother to watch past the first 30 seconds. I'd be curious to know their viewer retention.
Welcome to the forum! Don't feel alone on your comments being deleted! I have kept my comments nice and they were deleting them all. Only negatives I seen left would be original poster-any supporting that person were deleted!
Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

Dolly is on a deleting spree!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Candy0704 wrote:Dolly is on a deleting spree!
Oh yeah she is! I was just replying to someone's post and once again it was deleted! Bonnie has spoke-she don't care if you like the vlogs or not! Instead of deleting, they should be getting concerned that the thumbs down to vlogs are increasing, views are decreasing, etc.
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

theyellow_daisy wrote:SO.FLIPPING. LAZY. I'm disgusted.

I know that it's hard to see negative comments on their videos before they get deleted, but if anyone finds some good ones, let us know!!

BTW, if anyone is needing another mormon vlogging family to watch to make up for "B+J", check out 'Meet the Millers'. They've got four kids, and had a baby who was born recently with some serious health issues. (babies are always good for content) BUT, the dad still works(hint hint joel), and they actually get out of the house to do stuff. Shocker!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”