Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

I'm just waiting now for some epic woe is me, teary eyed tweet/vlog/instagram story or something! Bon Bon is getting cranky.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

I can’t believe I used to call Bonnie my favourite YouTuber. The difference a year and a half makes huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Her top favorited comment on her STUPID, BORING, LAZY eyebrow video is, "Hey complainers.....When someone feels appreciated they want to keep doing. When they see that the people they are "doing" for are not appreciative, that does not give any motivation to do more. You don't want them to burn out, do you? We never know what is going on behind the scenes. Be kind to everybody."

Since when are the people that pay your dang bills and watch your videos every single day "complainers?" Amazing how when I go to work, and my boss says he doesn't like the quality, content or frequency of the work I put out, I have to change it, or I'm fired, but Bonnie feels so entitled and untouchable that she can do what she wants and still get the same amount of views, likes and ultimately, money?
Honestly, I hope the cash flow doesn't last long from their overpriced box dresses, and she snaps back to reality. I think she should prepare for to worst. It's coming.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Imagine her saying she puts in the same amount of effort and time as her previous vlogs? Setting a camera up to tape her 2 kids wrapping gifts for 9 minutes while she isn't even there takes effort and time? Taping her kids dancing for 9 and a half minutes takes effort and time? It must be so exhausting she has to take tomorrow off. smh
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sheltiefan wrote:
Candy0704 wrote:Dolly is on a deleting spree!
Oh yeah she is! I was just replying to someone's post and once again it was deleted! Bonnie has spoke-she don't care if you like the vlogs or not! Instead of deleting, they should be getting concerned that the thumbs down to vlogs are increasing, views are decreasing, etc.
Thumbs down or thumbs up doesn’t matter it is the fact the viewers are reacting. I won’t comment on their vlogs because that increases interest or something. I have unsubscribed from them. Bonnie is a sellout. She used to be a sweet stay at home mom and would vlog about stay at home trails and tribulations. No more I don’t get what she vlogs about anymore.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

chatty wrote:I can’t believe I used to call Bonnie my favourite YouTuber. The difference a year and a half makes huh?

Right there with you.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

So Ellie and Jared's vlog today is titled "Sneaking out of school for a party." They have Olivia, Cody and Boston. They are staying in a hotel because Jared is in a golf tournament and has a early tee time. Guess they have the older kids while Bonnie and Joel have the little vacation she mentioned. So what a way to start the school year-already missing 2 days!

Landon and Julie and the kids are there too so their kids are missing school too. It's becoming a family affair of just going to class when you want to I guess!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

theyellow_daisy wrote:I'm just waiting now for some epic woe is me, teary eyed tweet/vlog/instagram story or something! Bon Bon is getting cranky.
It's coming I guarantee it!
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

She is acting like a spoiled brat. "People dare to criticize me instead of only telling me, that I'm the most beautiful woman in this world and the best mother who has ever lived on earth, so I'm just gonna delete all their comments, not answer to any of them and surely not make a short video to explain the situation, because they don't deserve that!"

She completely seems to have forgotten that a couple months back, when she got demonetized, she begged the same exact people to write to Youtube to get her monetized again, while sitting there crying her eyes out. And thousands of people actually listened and tried to help her to "get her job back" by writing messages on youtube, twitter, instagram and what not, to help Bonnie and family.

Now the people are just asking what is going on, most of them in a very polite way, and she's behaving like a b.... I think she's losing a lot of sympathies at the moment.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

When Bonnie had her demonetization thing happen, didn’t Ruby also take a hit? If so, Bonnie, Ruby and E&J’s Social Blade’s all show a huge dip at the exact same time. Interesting because I don’t remember E&J saying anything about it.

Anyone remember?

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:When Bonnie had her demonetization thing happen, didn’t Ruby also take a hit? If so, Bonnie, Ruby and E&J’s Social Blade’s all show a huge dip at the exact same time. Interesting because I don’t remember E&J saying anything about it.

Anyone remember?

If I recall correctly, Ruby and Ellie both frantically deleted a bunch of videos in response to Bonnie getting dinged. I don't think they actually took a hit (or at least a big one) themselves but I could be wrong?
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Some comments before they got deleted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Her responses make me so mad. Who does she think she is?! She’ll do well to remember that it’s her viewers who fund her lavish lifestyle and she’s making content for them not for herself.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

We'll know its the ends when she's doing her own brows... Oh wait lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

She needs a reality check. She is so nasty and inconsiderate towards people. It is her JOB to post videos, so obviously people are going to have an opinion on what she's uploading. She doesn't care about anyone's thoughts unless they go along with hers. Disgusting.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I think it’s interesting so many loyal viewers are clearly frustrated and annoyed but trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that surely something must be going on with them to cause all these horrible videos. I don’t think anything big and crazy is going on (besides maybe a new house), but you can easily film around that stuff. I just think Bonnie’s true colors are showing. She worked hard for a long time but now seems to think she can just sit back and ride the gravy train. Sure as a ~creator~, you can produce whatever content you want...but you also can’t be mad when your audience doesn’t enjoy it. Only a small portion of Her audience are so obsessed with her that they will keep returning to watch that crap. If you’re cool with taking a pay cut and losing loyal viewers, by all means..put out whatever content you want Bonnie. She doesn’t even make appealing kid videos like daily bumps in order to maintain a kids audience. She can continue to put out half assed, lazy videos all she wants, but you just don’t get to complain when no one watches.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The “input” and criticism is probably exactly why she is moving toward the more boring vlogs directed at kids. YTers like Carl and Ginger, Daily Bumps and E&J prefer the kid audience because they will click on anything, watch vids multiple times, and won’t notice inconsistencies. It’s just easier to go after the kid audience, and we all know that most vloggers are lazy. It’s all about what’s easy! Who cares that they are all selling out, and losing respect from real creators and other adults?

I used to be a Bonnie fan, but I stopped watching. I’m not as angry about this turn her channel is taking because I had stopped watching anyway, and think it’s only going to make her channel end sooner. That will be better for the kids anyway, so I’m just gonna sit back and watch what happens.

E&J’s channel is sinking, and Bonnie’s won’t be far behind at this rate. At this point we should be placing bets on which of the Griffith sisters will have the next health scare, build the next house, take the next big trip, or have the next baby to attract extra attention and revive their channel. Their appeal is dying, and YT is evolving. There are changes with the kids app coming, and advertising rules for videos directed at children, and those can ruin the good thing these lazy YTers have going for them almost overnight.

LilaRose
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote:The “input” and criticism is probably exactly why she is moving toward the more boring vlogs directed at kids. YTers like Carl and Ginger, Daily Bumps and E&J prefer the kid audience because they will click on anything, watch vids multiple times, and won’t notice inconsistencies. It’s just easier to go after the kid audience, and we all know that most vloggers are lazy. It’s all about what’s easy! Who cares that they are all selling out, and losing respect from real creators and other adults?

I used to be a Bonnie fan, but I stopped watching. I’m not as angry about this turn her channel is taking because I had stopped watching anyway, and think it’s only going to make her channel end sooner. That will be better for the kids anyway, so I’m just gonna sit back and watch what happens.

E&J’s channel is sinking, and Bonnie’s won’t be far behind at this rate. At this point we should be placing bets on which of the Griffith sisters will have the next health scare, build the next house, take the next big trip, or have the next baby to attract extra attention and revive their channel. Their appeal is dying, and YT is evolving. There are changes with the kids app coming, and advertising rules for videos directed at children, and those can ruin the good thing these lazy YTers have going for them almost overnight.

I agree. But thinking about the cookbook and especially Bollie, it would be a very stupid move to focus primarily on kids, because they aren't able to buy all the expensive stuff they are trying to sell and without their youtube channels Bollie wouldn't even exist.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Do you think that something is actually going on? Like her and Joel are on the Rocks? This is why they went away together and it didn't go well so she is lashing out at her audience. I don't know this just seems extreme and very over the top. Just take a break or ignore the comments if you don't care what people think (supposedly).
b2018-09-06_16-48-24.jpg
b2018-09-06_16-46-12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

gopedjane wrote:Do you think that something is actually going on? Like her and Joel are on the Rocks? This is why they went away together and it didn't go well so she is lashing out at her audience. I don't know this just seems extreme and very over the top. Just take a break or ignore the comments if you don't care what people think (supposedly).
b2018-09-06_16-48-24.jpg
b2018-09-06_16-46-12.jpg
Maybe there is something going on with Joel. She is the one who's filming these one take videos (or putting the camera up, for that matter), Joel is nowhere to be seen. Plus Joel is the one editing, but suddenly she is putting out these videos where there isn't much to edit anyway.... Plus Joel doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would reply to simple questions in such a rude and nasty way.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”