Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Unread post by askeptichere »

I wonder if there’s a bit of animosity between Katie and Kelley. Kelley is all about the healthy lifestyle recently, and Katie seems to be doing anything but living healthy. Why doesn’t Katie join Kelley on her walks around the neighborhood? Go to a class or two together? They could inspire each other to stick to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

I can’t stand cooking with KatiePie. I just skimmed through the video to see if there was any actual vlog footage but it’s only her cooking. Cullen has slowed down her voice various times throughout the video so that’s annoying. I guess he think it’s funny/entertaining?

That slime video was a total flop. I didn’t watch it but just saw it only has 10,000 views.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

askeptichere wrote:I wonder if there’s a bit of animosity between Katie and Kelley. Kelley is all about the healthy lifestyle recently, and Katie seems to be doing anything but living healthy. Why doesn’t Katie join Kelley on her walks around the neighborhood? Go to a class or two together? They could inspire each other to stick to it.

Because she can’t be bothered to get off the sofa. Even with kids in “school” she’s lazy af
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

They've stopped vlogging, but are talking around the bush. "Vlogging every 2 days" but at the same time combined with some "DB" tricks, with a kids video and a "cooking" video. And being free all day and night for 23h and 45 minutes has been going on for a while. Meanwhile Cullen has been to the funeral of a friend of Brittany who died in a car accident, Brittany was in a car accident herself, Gaines has been to gym class, Brooks was denied gym class while needing it for his energy and having more talent, Katie dumped the kids with her mother, both Katie and Cullen or Cullen alone, presumably went visiting Brittany, Brittany went visiting Cullen and Katie presumably, they may have gone visiting Katie's parents on labor day, they weren't invited by Kelley on labor day who had the neighbors over instead, meanwhile Katie is sitting all day, decorating the house is still unfinished, what's going on with decorating Brooks' room by the way, she has to hurry 'cause it's almost Gaines' birthday and she promised to do Brooks' room first, or will she skip his and do his after Gaines' birthday, laundry is laying on the floor, boxes are still not unboxed since moving, Katie's mother is bringing food, the dogs aren't being walked, the cats only get dry food except on catterday, how cheap, even then they only get 1 portion divided over the two of them....o and Katie went to the doctor related to her potential skin cancer, I guess it was serious enough that the dermatologist wanted to take a piece of skin to check and it was okay, but doesn't that mean that she went to the doctor twice or had a doctors visit plus phone call. But no Katie is fed up with having their lives filmed every day (since a long time she is, when they took a break a while back, Katie put her arm in front of her head/face when Kelley was filming they arrived with their car at Kelley's house).

They have no clue, no vision, no ideas, they seem directionless, in their life as a whole, which partly I understand after vlogging for so many yrs, it has dried out. At least Kelley has her life in order, and started vlogging to the side after her life was on track, has a husband with a real job, takes care of her health and that of her family, does voluntary work, has friends, and friendships with neighbors, takes care of the house and the kids, cooks for her family, cleans the house from clutter and old stuff, decorates rooms together with her husband in an organized and focused manner, takes initiative to start a gym class or go on walks, dresses herself and her kids nicely and with class (compare them with Katie's kids for a moment, and Katie's kids are really cheap looking!), of which all she doesn't film unfortunately but tells us on camera...still she's making a nice little extra income for doing groceries every month, or more when video's are sponsored....o and Kelley learned how to edit...from Katie's own husband...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They need to cut Gaines' hair.

Really. Or if they are determined to leave it scraggling down to her butt, they need to actually put it up. Not just put one barrette in it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:I'm sorry. A "chicken cheese ball" sounds disgusting. A heart attack waiting to happen.
That girl loves her Southern comfort food.
Yes, Katie's "cooking" is all fatty snack food. Two packs of cream cheese (or as she said "sour cream") and usually covered in chopped pecans??? That's effing GROSS!

I made a comment about the insane calorie count on her peanut butter dip years ago and got scolded my their fans. But it's just true! She only makes dips and snack food. No wonder they can't lose weight! Try making some salads, Katie!

I hardly ever watch them anymore. Does anyone know what happened to their trip to see Ellie and Jared??
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I'm sorry. A "chicken cheese ball" sounds disgusting. A heart attack waiting to happen.
Yes, Katie's "cooking" is all fatty snack food. Two packs of cream cheese (or as she said "sour cream") and usually covered in chopped pecans??? That's effing GROSS!

I made a comment about the insane calorie count on her peanut butter dip years ago and got scolded my their fans. But it's just true! She only makes dips and snack food. No wonder they can't lose weight! Try making some salads, Katie!

I hardly ever watch them anymore. Does anyone know what happened to their trip to see Ellie and Jared??
I think they just got back from seeing E&J. They are traveling somewhere today though on a plane.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Cullen was barefoot on the plane. So classy.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I hate when they try to hide what they’re doing or where they’re going, but post more on Instagram being secretive than they do about anything else in their lives.

No Katie, no one cares that you and Cullen can’t find good lighting for a selfie. And who forgets how to take a picture together? That’s just dumb. And stop wearing that gladiator necklace!!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

auntasaurus19 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

I think they just got back from seeing E&J. They are traveling somewhere today though on a plane.
They were in Utah at least two weeks ago. I wonder why they haven't posted anything about the trip.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: Yes, Katie's "cooking" is all fatty snack food. Two packs of cream cheese (or as she said "sour cream") and usually covered in chopped pecans??? That's effing GROSS!

They were in Utah at least two weeks ago. I wonder why they haven't posted anything about the trip.
E&J posted I think at least one video with them in it, looks like the collab didn’t work like they thought it would. Their channel is dead. No one wants to watch two overgrown children in their 30s eat gross comfort food all day or a bratty 3 year old boss around her younger brother.

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

rdt1004 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote: I think they just got back from seeing E&J. They are traveling somewhere today though on a plane.
E&J posted I think at least one video with them in it, looks like the collab didn’t work like they thought it would. Their channel is dead. No one wants to watch two overgrown children in their 30s eat gross comfort food all day or a bratty 3 year old boss around her younger brother.

Which E&J vlog were they in?? I haven’t been watching them consistently anymore......

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: Yes, Katie's "cooking" is all fatty snack food. Two packs of cream cheese (or as she said "sour cream") and usually covered in chopped pecans??? That's effing GROSS!

They did some posts on SM. There were pictures of Gaines and Brooks with Tommy, and something about "finding a baby", but no vlogs about it-- have they really only posted 4 vlogs in the last two weeks? The one with DB is the only one that has much more than 20K views.
Creamy Sausage Breakfast Bites sound nasty to me too. If she did some re-branding and found some yummy healthy recipes, I would watch that! But we've been saying that kind of thing for a long time-- that if they actually did diet and exercise (not some cheaters "you don't have to eat vegetables or work out and the weight will fall off!" BS) and were acting like motivated parents and human beings, not lazy entitled jerks who are doing us a favor by "sharing their lives", things might turn around.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

rdt1004 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote: I think they just got back from seeing E&J. They are traveling somewhere today though on a plane.

You hit the nail on the head.

Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

Why is no watching them hardly?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Em1899 wrote:Why is no watching them hardly?
See the post above from rdt1004.

Pretty much sums it up.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I love cream cheese on a bagel as much as the next person, but how can someone mix a big ball of it with Ranch and canned chicken and think that's appetizing? Wouldn't that just make you feel gross? I will never understand their eating habits. And I grew up in and continue to live in the south (not as deep south as they are).

Maybe they think these "recipes" will appeal to their audience because they're cheap and accessible, but it was so half-assed. Maybe if she actually rolled it in some nuts and fresh herbs and showed it plated with a spreader and some crackers. Or talked about flavor variations like pumpkin seeds, cranberries, etc. She's not a cook, so it's even more obvious when they use a throw away idea like this with zero thought put into it. It's a four ingredient "recipe" and she forgot to buy one and called another by the wrong name.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:I love cream cheese on a bagel as much as the next person, but how can someone mix a big ball of it with Ranch and canned chicken and think that's appetizing? Wouldn't that just make you feel gross? I will never understand their eating habits. And I grew up in and continue to live in the south (not as deep south as they are).

Maybe they think these "recipes" will appeal to their audience because they're cheap and accessible, but it was so half-assed. Maybe if she actually rolled it in some nuts and fresh herbs and showed it plated with a spreader and some crackers. Or talked about flavor variations like pumpkin seeds, cranberries, etc. She's not a cook, so it's even more obvious when they use a throw away idea like this with zero thought put into it. It's a four ingredient "recipe" and she forgot to buy one and called another by the wrong name.
CANNED chicken???

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

HashtagBlessed wrote:I love cream cheese on a bagel as much as the next person, but how can someone mix a big ball of it with Ranch and canned chicken and think that's appetizing? Wouldn't that just make you feel gross? I will never understand their eating habits. And I grew up in and continue to live in the south (not as deep south as they are).

I didn’t watch the video and I have no intentions on doing so. It was four ingredients and she forgot one? Hahahaha. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised coming from someone who feeds their kids boiled noodles that majority of the time. She’s definitely no chef.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think it's pretty funny that Katie abandoned her career to be a SAHM, yet she's terrible at cooking, cleaning, and parenting. I guess she didn't realize there was more to it than sitting on the couch and playing dress up with her daughter.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”