Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Todays drama »

Bonnie and Joel went on vacay, they come back, Joel takes the kids to his parents house because Bonnie said she’s not feeling well and needs to rest. She didn’t look so sick if you ask me. She’s in her gray Bollie robe all day. By the way, I was in Boscov’s and they have the same exact robes in white and also the gray with the Jessica Simpson tag on them for sale, made in China. It was the exact same pattern, the same exact colors. Guess they got the same manufacturer. The price was $29.99, how much is the Bollie robes going for? Anyone know? Her little rant about people complaining about the videos lately was a nice dig to us. She tries to turn the tables by saying not every day is the same that regular families know that. So I guess Joel didn’t go back to work, I think they were planning the new house. She said they have no place to hang the 1 million sub YouTube plack, so they are going to hang it in the garage. New house with an office coming soon. They make such a big deal about buying Cody new pants. Bring him to the mall, let him pick out the style he wants. That’s normal Bonnie!
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Todays drama wrote:Bonnie and Joel went on vacay, they come back, Joel takes the kids to his parents house because Bonnie said she’s not feeling well and needs to rest. She didn’t look so sick if you ask me. She’s in her gray Bollie robe all day. By the way, I was in Boscov’s and they have the same exact robes in white and also the gray with the Jessica Simpson tag on them for sale, made in China. It was the exact same pattern, the same exact colors. Guess they got the same manufacturer. The price was $29.99, how much is the Bollie robes going for? Anyone know? Her little rant about people complaining about the videos lately was a nice dig to us. She tries to turn the tables by saying not every day is the same that regular families know that. So I guess Joel didn’t go back to work, I think they were planning the new house. She said they have no place to hang the 1 million sub YouTube plack, so they are going to hang it in the garage. New house with an office coming soon. They make such a big deal about buying Cody new pants. Bring him to the mall, let him pick out the style he wants. That’s normal Bonnie!
100% planning new house! As if she couldn’t refrain from one photo, one IG post/story, or a minor detail of the trip...

IDK what Boscovs is but any chance of getting a photo of the robes?! I’ll look now on their website though. That’s crazy. What a rip off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

awesome find: https://www.boscovs.com/shop/prod/jessi ... son%20robe

Although, it says they were $48 on sale for $33. Same exact.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

gopedjane wrote:awesome find: https://www.boscovs.com/shop/prod/jessi ... son%20robe

Although, it says they were $48 on sale for $33. Same exact.
Wow, they are so full of shit with their “custom designed” robes! They all just buy the same made in China garner and smack a label on it! Maybe Jessica Simpson would like to hear about Bollie copying her....
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Punkincookie wrote:What a smart ass title, a smart ass thumbnail and a smart ass attitude for people that made that play button happen

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
"Those that love us and understand normal life" uhhhhh... what the hell do you know about normal life, Bon Bon? You sit around in your rip-off, overpriced rob all day with your nasty, stringy, greasy ass hair, bossing your husband around (who, by the way, forgot to edit his OWN ding dong out of the vlog) and pretend you're still a hard working housewife and doting mother. NEWS FLASH!!! We aren't impressed.

Bollie was a horrible investment. I was excited about the cookbook (only because I love Jennifer), but now that I'm blocked from their YT channel, it was an X to that, too. I think what she doesn't realize is that a majority of the crazy fanatics that follow them and spew nothing but admiration for her in the comment section are little, 12 year-old girls. That's how vain she's gotten. She doesn't realize that her prized followers are Olivia's age, sitting in their rooms on their parent's iPad's wishing they could play house and get their nails done like her. If that's what gets you off... well, god bless, I guess.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Um excuse me Bonnie, I'm a "regular human who understands life" so don't throw that crap in everyone's face. This is your job. Don't act like it's such a hard and grueling "job" because it definitely is not. She's ridiculous.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I definitely think that Bonnie is back to editing her own videos and posting them. Especially with the snarky title today. What’s going on behind the scenes with Joel?
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I have a feeling Joel might be building the house himself, or at least he’s the general contractor. Building a house is a big job.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I definitely think that Bonnie is back to editing her own videos and posting them. Especially with the snarky title today. What’s going on behind the scenes with Joel?
What's going on behind the scenes with Joel is he's breaking ground (literally) on their new house. (As the above post states, he's more than likely the main contractor)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

If that is the case and Joel is going to be minimally involved in “creating content,” then I feel like their YT channel is going to be a train wreck of boring vlogs because Bonnie will use the stress of building a house as an excuse to put out lazy content. I feel like last week’s vlogs were just the tip of the iceberg.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post, but also tacking that 1 million subscriber play button up in the garage sure speak volumes about what Bonnie thinks of her audience.
Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

ba1006 wrote:I think it's time she cut his hair as well. He's almost 3 years old, it's time to look like a boy. Does Joel have eyes? He's to blame too.
Look like a boy. Can I eyeroll any harder?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ApplePie wrote:Double post, but also tacking that 1 million subscriber play button up in the garage sure speak volumes about what Bonnie thinks of her audience.
Not necessarily. It’s her achievement not ours. If she were to flaunt it for all to see that wouldn’t make her more appreciative of her audience, as we’ve seen with so many other YTers. Shane Dawson has his play button in an office he thinks is haunted and rarely visits, but he is one YTer that absolutely appreciates his audience. I think she resents YT at the moment, and doesn’t want the reminder around.

I agree that Joel is busy doing something. The way Bonnie is resenting YT though, I’m starting to lean toward him starting a business. I do think they are building a house, but don’t think her attitude is a reflection of that. I would expect a house would have her in a good mood like it did Ellie... at least for a bit.

But I’m not annoyed she’s lashing out and being petty. She’s only hurting herself! E&J’s channel is dying out, and hers won’t be far behind at this rate.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I think Joel is busy with something, but I don't know its building the house. I don't think smug Bon Bon could keep from gloating that she's picking out her dream home...I think its more likely that Joel is working on his own project (hopefully something more profitable then Bollie).
I do think they'll be building though. Soon, like this spring.

Also, Bonnie is too sick to go to her own Bollie event but can go later that night to be with her dad? What??
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Tbh, a sudden shadow could scare shane dawson

I think its her button, her say to where it goes

Also, her couch is still hideous

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I think Joel is busy with something, but I don't know its building the house. I don't think smug Bon Bon could keep from gloating that she's picking out her dream home...I think its more likely that Joel is working on his own project (hopefully something more profitable then Bollie).
I do think they'll be building though. Soon, like this spring.

Also, Bonnie is too sick to go to her own Bollie event but can go later that night to be with her dad? What??
Her explanation for that on Instagram is she didn't want to give her virus to the Bollie customers, but couldn't get out of the evening event.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

ApplePie wrote:I have a feeling Joel might be building the house himself, or at least he’s the general contractor. Building a house is a big job.
I will DIE if it's some giant house they're building. Wont be able to afford it in a year when their channel is dead!
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I definitely think that Bonnie is back to editing her own videos and posting them. Especially with the snarky title today. What’s going on behind the scenes with Joel?
I think it's so odd she was too sick to tend to the Bollie event and Joel had to do it, but she could put up a smart ass vlog.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bollie is a failure and the novelty has worn off. It’s definitely a Joel/Jared run business at this point.

Did anyone actually think it was Bonnie and Ellie designing the items? I always assumed they were items they found for cheap and were able to “tweak” in order to sell them as Bollie products. I don’t think they have anything designed from scratch. Even those ugly dresses I bet just had a button change or something small.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

gopedjane wrote:
queenc13 wrote:I've been commenting on her (cruddy) videos on my phone. I can still see them on my phone, but when I go on my computer (my work account) I can't find my personal comments anywhere. They've been less than praising so I'm not sure if it's a glitch, or if she's been deleting them. Her attitude needs CHECKED. Go to church. Read an extra chapter of the book of mormon, something. Dang.
We all know she can't cut hair and she refused a proper education, so not sure what's she's going to do when this all goes South for her.
That means that either your entire account is blocked for commenting or you are using blocked words. You can see them but no one else can.
Guess my whole acct is blocked! I had thought it was just negative comments to Bonnie so it was just individual comments. Tested it out today and posted something positive. Immediately logged out and went to another acct and ordered it recent. Yep, not there. Wow, I try to keep it nice when expressing my opinion. I think it was some comments from last week that made them block the whole acct.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”