GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Sunny_01+
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Unread post by Sunny_01+ »

Anyone see Ashley’s instastory (quadruple the kisses). The video close ups do not do her any favors. I don’t understand those micro bladed eyebrows. Aren’t eyebrows supposed to be on the brow bones not arched and pointing up? Is it the Botox or has she had some kind of other procedure done?

The nanny seems like she cares about the girls, but so unsafe in the vlog having 3 of them in a tiny dollar tree cart that could easily tip and dump them out and they could get a bad head injury
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

That poor cat. No common sense with 4 kids who haven’t been taught to be gentle with anything to allow them anywhere near a frightened cat. Nanny ash should have left the cat under the bed where it felt safe. Im sitting at chemo watching and trying not to yell at my screen for the poor cat to run away. I cringe watching the girls crack the eggs directly into the bowl every day. I guess I just prefer not to eat the shells.

They really need some new content. Shopping for things they don’t need, cooking unhealthy food and long winded bragfests are so boring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

Someone needs to explain to me--where is this dramatic weight loss that the kads are seeing in his face? His eyes are disappearing into the fat-folds on his cheeks.

Is that the pantry in the background that they were so proud of? It looks like where random stuff goes to die, much like the toys on the stairs. Does it not have a door? Is it not in the nanny's job description to keep it clean?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

I don't think there is any magic potion for the tedium that is their vlogs. They are a dull family. And, have to say, Anny Nash's pad didn't look the most pristine. She must use up all her cleaning ooomph at the Grub's hovel.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Unread post by Enough »

Anything for views. This is ridiculous; that description with her posing like that will make people think something is wrong. They really are pathetic.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e57bec.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Attention mongers, thy name is Gross Grubners. LieTy leaves out the word lasik in the caption, Why is mom having eye surgery again? Naive and ignorant followers will glom onto that, along with the woe is me picture of Ghastly Asstley with her hands over her face. Vlogging 101 must have taught them that trick. Asstley looks haggardly in the car on the way to her procedure/operation/surgery. Or to get directly to the point - She looks like a hag. (Only 31 years old, but if the bigfoot hag shoe fits, wear it)
Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

[quote="Enough"]Anything for views. This is ridiculous; that description with her posing like that will make people think something is wrong. They really are pathetic.

Yep--the gullible are going for the click-bait. What a desperate and pathetic ploy to get views.

From their instagram:
tyson__gardnerDon’t miss today’s action packed vlog! Link in bio.
#gardnerquadsquad

XXXXXXXXX Poor Mom ,hope she is fine ,i pray for her

XXXXXXXXX poor ash get well soon

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wasn't it just Lasik? Don't most people get by without even pain meds?
Wow. They really are attention whores.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Trashley excused herself for putting the dresses on backwards by blaming it on the harriedness that is her life with quads. She got the requisite praise. "Oh, you sweet busy momma, etc." She forgot to coordinate that lie with Marylou
who posted the following on Instagram:

mary_lou373Such a sweet moment. Mimi fail... I put their dresses on backwards, we didn’t realize until sitting in church! Lol
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

CherryBaby wrote:Trashley excused herself for putting the dresses on backwards by blaming it on the harriedness that is her life with quads. She got the requisite praise. "Oh, you sweet busy momma, etc." She forgot to coordinate that lie with Marylou

mary_lou373Such a sweet moment. Mimi fail... I put their dresses on backwards, we didn’t realize until sitting in church! Lol
They are unreal! Tyson just did another live feed on instagram.. did anyone see the comments he was talking about? Where they really bad? Or was it just ppl commenting the truth?

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

CherryBaby wrote:Trashley excused herself for putting the dresses on backwards by blaming it on the harriedness that is her life with quads. She got the requisite praise. "Oh, you sweet busy momma, etc." She forgot to coordinate that lie with Marylou

Oh this is great. Lie after lie after lie. ImageImage

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Meg0707 wrote:

They are unreal! Tyson just did another live feed on instagram.. did anyone see the comments he was talking about? Where they really bad? Or was it just ppl commenting the truth?

Where was this lie feed? I may or may not have been blocked from the Gardner Odd Squad instagram, so if it was there, what did he say about comments?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Oh, that MaryLou/Mimi. She has always seemed just a tad sketchy. Why was she dressing the odds on a Sunday? Is Sunday another day of rest for Angstly?
Is Big Momma Mimi trying to blame herself so Princess Pashley doesn't have to feel the heat?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

There is a post from Ashtley on Facebook - a miracle unfolding, that spammers have been posting inappropriate stuff on their Facebook(s). I haven't seen any of the actual rotten posts from spammers, but I was reading comments about sd rotten posts from their followers; one mentioned GIFs. It looks like it is only affecting Facebook and squad mom & pop don't know how these have been getting by filters on Facebook for the last 12 hours
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

They lie about the most insignificant unimportant things. Isn’t it so much easier (not to mention moral) just to tell the truth? Ugh.

They really have nothing left to offer, content wise, about their children anymore. You may have signed up because you were fascinated or whatever about 4 cute little girl babies, but 3.5 years later, all you get is the mom pretending there was some controversy with her lasik surgery.

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Enough wrote:

Another lie because trashley claimed the cats dressed themselves and they each and every one managed to put the dresses on backwards. Now it's mimi that got them dressed? Lie after lie.... and doesn't she even look at her own kids before walking out the door? She was sooo tired from such a loooong week, but not tired enough to not make herself up like a hooker to go to church. She somehow ALWAYS seems to find the energy to do hair and makeup for herself.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

The lie feed, could Tyler have promoted their Facebook page anymore? They went pretty quiet on there for a bit and blamed it in Facebook algorithm. And for Tyler to go out of his way to say it's not them doing makes me believe it is them doing it. Got to get more attention on fb.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Cavmom20 wrote:
Enough wrote:

Another lie because trashley claimed the cats dressed themselves and they each and every one managed to put the dresses on backwards. Now it's mimi that got them dressed? Lie after lie.... and doesn't she even look at her own kids before walking out the door? She was sooo tired from such a loooong week, but not tired enough to not make herself up like a hooker to go to church. She somehow ALWAYS seems to find the energy to do hair and makeup for herself.
So, do they have 3 storylines going now for the 'cats put their dresses on correctly, they must have been standing backwards' saga? Maybe it will turn out Bentley had a hand in this, too. Who else is left?
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

ears wrote:The lie feed, could Tyler have promoted their Facebook page anymore? They went pretty quiet on there for a bit and blamed it in Facebook algorithm. And for Tyler to go out of his way to say it's not them doing makes me believe it is them doing it. Got to get more attention on fb.

I just checked their public page and group. The "Help, we've been spammed" post, along with other recent posts, is only on the group page. Curious. I don't follow either, but can pull them up via Facebook search.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

ItIsSunny wrote:
ears wrote:The lie feed, could Tyler have promoted their Facebook page anymore? They went pretty quiet on there for a bit and blamed it in Facebook algorithm. And for Tyler to go out of his way to say it's not them doing makes me believe it is them doing it. Got to get more attention on fb.

I just checked their public page and group. The "Help, we've been spammed" post, along with other recent posts, is only on the group page. Curious. I don't follow either, but can pull them up via Facebook search.
I don't have a Facebook account, so I can't login. I don't know which is a public or group page or much of any detail about the Facebook world. I was able to see the Help-spam post by clicking on their Facebook link on their youtube page. It appears they have removed comments responding to the 'been spammed' warning post.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”