Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

sheltiefan wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I think Joel is busy with something, but I don't know its building the house. I don't think smug Bon Bon could keep from gloating that she's picking out her dream home...I think its more likely that Joel is working on his own project (hopefully something more profitable then Bollie).
I do think they'll be building though. Soon, like this spring.

Also, Bonnie is too sick to go to her own Bollie event but can go later that night to be with her dad? What??
Her explanation for that on Instagram is she didn't want to give her virus to the Bollie customers, but couldn't get out of the evening event.

The evening "event" would have just been a family thing. The Mormon church doesn't have events for people being released from their calling...so she absolutely could have skipped if she was sick enough she couldn't go to Bollie.
koobcam
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by koobcam »

If they are building a house (which I agree seems likely), I wonder why they’re not vlogging it? That would probably bring in a lot views I would think. I would love to watch that. Wonder why it’s all a big secret.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

koobcam wrote:If they are building a house (which I agree seems likely), I wonder why they’re not vlogging it? That would probably bring in a lot views I would think. I would love to watch that. Wonder why it’s all a big secret.

It would be easy footage, and would allow Bonnie to show off. Maybe theyre not far enough ahead for it to fit in the delayed schedule yet? But I fully believe when they build, they'll share.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I would love to watch the house building process regardless of how obnoxious and rude Bonnie is. I love house stuff and might have to go back and watch E+J’s house videos too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

The property that Bonnie and Joel were at a few times, is it closer to Ruby’s and Julie’s home? Because if it is, Ellie will not doubt bug Jared to sell this home and build next or near Bonnie. No way will Ellie be left out in the cold!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

There are so many ways Bonnie could have addressed the negative comments without being sarcastic and snarky. So many ways.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

sheltiefan wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I think Joel is busy with something, but I don't know its building the house. I don't think smug Bon Bon could keep from gloating that she's picking out her dream home...I think its more likely that Joel is working on his own project (hopefully something more profitable then Bollie).

Also, Bonnie is too sick to go to her own Bollie event but can go later that night to be with her dad? What??
Her explanation for that on Instagram is she didn't want to give her virus to the Bollie customers, but couldn't get out of the evening event.
But she’ll go and most likely snuggle up to a bunch of hers sisters’ newborn babies and get them sick/put them at risk.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

alym0326 wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:

But she’ll go and most likely snuggle up to a bunch of hers sisters’ newborn babies and get them sick/put them at risk.

You know she did!! Plus watch her kids will probably get sick and have to miss school and they already were pulled out of school to go on the trip with Jared and Ellie.

In the vlog, she was talking about the boxes of stuff they had got in the mail. According to her, the items were mainly for her to make sure she had something to wear at the Convention for You Tubers. Hey wear the two Bollie dresses of your company! :D We haven't seen Bonnie in any vlog with that first dress and only showing in photo shoots the second one.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Peachfish wrote:
ba1006 wrote:I think it's time she cut his hair as well. He's almost 3 years old, it's time to look like a boy. Does Joel have eyes? He's to blame too.
Look like a boy. Can I eyeroll any harder?
Well she finally called him a boy and not a baby in yesterday's vlog so that's progress. Sarcasm on the progress bit, kinda :?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Kryptonite wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Bollie is a failure and the novelty has worn off. It’s definitely a Joel/Jared run business at this point.

Did anyone actually think it was Bonnie and Ellie designing the items? I always assumed they were items they found for cheap and were able to “tweak” in order to sell them as Bollie products. I don’t think they have anything designed from scratch. Even those ugly dresses I bet just had a button change or something small.
That's what I assumed as well. I wonder if any super sleuths can find the source of the original dresses? I'm sure they exist - possibly even in different colors for half of the price!
I never had any doubt they didn't design any of their stuff. The thing is though, it's still markedly transparent how diabolical their fashion sense is, that they chose the designs they did out of the thousands of more appealing and fashionable ones out there. They should have just called the company Mollie Bollie Mormon and be done with it because some of their choices look like a religious modesty uniform. That navy blue dress reminds me of the navy dresses the Amish women wear. Nothing wrong with that I guess, unless you're selling dresses on the open market to women from all walks of life.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Scar2016 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I definitely think that Bonnie is back to editing her own videos and posting them. Especially with the snarky title today. What’s going on behind the scenes with Joel?
What's going on behind the scenes with Joel is he's breaking ground (literally) on their new house. (As the above post states, he's more than likely the main contractor)
It would be stupid not to vlog that kind of content. I'm sucker for house building and updates etc. I think it would also draw in new crowd as well.
I think building house would be way more relatable for adults than watch someone doing their eyebrows for how long or kids wrapping a present---
Joel seems to be pretty checked out. Maybe editing isn't for him since he tends to be more hands on / physical labourer, and watching Bonnie sitting on her ass makes him frustrated.. For sure something is going on...
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Kataja wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I definitely think that Bonnie is back to editing her own videos and posting them. Especially with the snarky title today. What’s going on behind the scenes with Joel?
What's going on behind the scenes with Joel is he's breaking ground (literally) on their new house. (As the above post states, he's more than likely the main contractor)
It would be stupid not to vlog that kind of content. I'm sucker for house building and updates etc. I think it would also draw in new crowd as well.
I think building house would be way more relatable for adults than watch someone doing their eyebrows for how long or kids wrapping a present---
Joel seems to be pretty checked out. Maybe editing isn't for him since he tends to be more hands on / physical labourer, and watching Bonnie sitting on her ass makes him frustrated.. For sure something is going on...
Someone commented on today's vlog and asked (in broken English, definitely not their 1st lang) why Bonnie even chose to have kids because she has no patience for her own husband. I laughed out loud!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

[/quote] Someone commented on today's vlog and asked (in broken English, definitely not their 1st lang) why Bonnie even chose to have kids because she has no patience for her own husband. I laughed out loud![/quote]

I couldn't believe the comment is still there-just checked. Maybe another piece of evidence that Joel is busy with something else besides the vlogs!
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

I watched today's vlog (thank you Hooktube) and it made me wonder if the kids realize their parents take them to do fun things primarily for sponsored content? Will they look back on their childhood and reminisce about the time dad took them to the mountains or will they realize they were the cute kids used to promote a hammock?
Maggie2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maggie2017 »

ApplePie wrote:Double post, but also tacking that 1 million subscriber play button up in the garage sure speak volumes about what Bonnie thinks of her audience.
The plaques aren’t cute enough for the house in Bonnie’s eyes, especially because they don’t match. But, instead of going in the basement or another less-displayed room of the house, she wants to put them in the garage where neighbors and friends can still see them often. :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I must say I went on my computer and looked at bonnies videos with like 20 of them in one screen and none of them are very eye catching or appealing. None of them make me want to actually watch the video , same goes for titles.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

None of the Griffiths vlogs are interesting to me anymore, their lives seem so boring.
I'm sure Youtube is going downhill for all of them. Maybe Ruby will last a little longer, but the rest of them... nope, dont see a future.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I believe they jumped the shark when they started Bollie.

theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

We can celebrate at least a little, for the Bonnie free vlog today :clap:
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

theyellow_daisy wrote:We can celebrate at least a little, for the Bonnie free vlog today :clap:
i wasn't exactly celebrating but I actually thought to myself how much more I like vlogs from Joel. They are a lot more relatable, down to earth, funny. He seems like a genuinely nice, honest and funny man and it feels like the kids are a lot calmer around him.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”