BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

NTRTA
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by NTRTA »

In the OK comment section there is a person with multiple accounts (creating new ones regularly) always commenting mean things about Alaya, how she's a spoiled brat and should be spanked and how she is far from cute etc. It's straight up bullying! The person also replies nastily to most other comments. Kyra must have seen it! I wonder why she doesn't block them?! I know it's probably hard keeping up with all the accounts, but there are usernames by this troll that have been around for a long time...It's one thing to comment negative things about Kyra and Oscar, but those kids did not choose to be on the Internet and they also have no control over how they are portrayed or how often they are shown and they are not responsible for the actions of their parents...it really shows the maturity of some of OK's fanbase
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

NTRTA wrote:In the OK comment section there is a person with multiple accounts (creating new ones regularly) always commenting mean things about Alaya, how she's a spoiled brat and should be spanked and how she is far from cute etc. It's straight up bullying! The person also replies nastily to most other comments. Kyra must have seen it! I wonder why she doesn't block them?! I know it's probably hard keeping up with all the accounts, but there are usernames by this troll that have been around for a long time...It's one thing to comment negative things about Kyra and Oscar, but those kids did not choose to be on the Internet and they also have no control over how they are portrayed or how often they are shown and they are not responsible for the actions of their parents...it really shows the maturity of some of OK's fanbase
I wondered the same thing, why isn't this fool blocked? This is why you won't catch me exploiting my kid on the internet. I'd be coming for all those commenters like Cardi B with my shoes. lol
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Omg that commenter about Alaya being a brat is bat shit insane. I often fuck with her. She/ he is a psycho.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
blondemoment01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blondemoment01 »

chloe6124 wrote:
jacksonsteeth wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: What I don’t get why does she like posts confirming she is preggers but refuses to just come out and say so. She is so strange. I will laugh seeing her trying to handle 3 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I think she’s pregnant. I mean Korina visited not too long ago and then big oscar and now grandma Kathy? It’s obvious they’re telling everyone separately and then recording their reactions for a video. Can it get more predictable?

Remember when they left a pregnancy test on the nightstand when she was pregnant with Alaya. They purposely left that snipet in a video. I will never forget how hurt her father was when basically youtube fans new and she hadn’t even told her dad. I will really laugh if Levi is still in diapers when this baby comes.

What video was that?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

So the last vlog posted was on Friday the 7th and it is now Monday the 10th and they have nothing new lol Wonder what the excuse will be this time. I also saw a vlog from Robert and Winter and they said they hadn't been posting much because they didn't want to post footage that OK might be filming as well. I feel bad for them they should be able to post whatever they film from their own perspective and be able to get views and subscribers just like OK and build their own channel. I think living with OK is hindering instead of helping them. There are always people in and out of that house so what does that really leave them to film other than stuff they do outside of the house or down in their dungeon. I actually liked seeing Winter, Kyla and her friend out doing age appropriate things for people who don't have kids instead of playing babysitter/wrangler of OK's kids. At least it makes sense instead of being choppy and all over the place like OK's vlogs have been as of late.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

How stupid is oscar to not hear Levi saying GO POTTY while hes in the bath. He very clearly was not saying candy.

Also they deserved to have their groceries stolen. Lazy fucks. You have five people who can (and do) watch the kids while you run your errands.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:How stupid is oscar to not hear Levi saying GO POTTY while hes in the bath. He very clearly was not saying candy.

Also they deserved to have their groceries stolen. Lazy fucks. You have five people who can (and do) watch the kids while you run your errands.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Oscar never understands what levi says even tho it’s pretty clear to most everyone else

lurker111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lurker111 »

They are so incredibly dumb it’s not even funny. They let Levi go outside in footy pajamas with no shoes on so now he will be in bed with dirty ass clothes and sleeping in dirt.
I honestly laughed my ass off when she said their groceries were stolen. That’s what you get for being a lazy bitch. You’re fully capable of going to the store, get up and go. Then she gets home and sits on her ass while everyone else unloads her shit junk food. Those poor kids have probably never eaten a single vegetable.
She has Sydney come to do a craft with her own children because she’s too fucking lazy and can’t be bothered to actually spend quality time with her kids. There are plenty of YouTube moms who find time to edit when their kids are asleep and don’t need to hire a babysitter just to edit.
Kyra is honestly a literal waste of space and oxygen.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Levi was clearly saying go potty get candy. They are so dumb. No wonder he isn’t potty trained they don’t pick up on his cues.

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Their house is seriously like a hostel at this point. One group leaves and then another arrives. I don’t know how they live like that. Especially with two young kids who need a routine. It would drive me crazy.
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Ooh I'm so close to not watching these guys anymore. Kyra's become so manic and forced, I've begun skipping any clips with her and just watching Oscar and the kids. You'd be surprised how little of the vlogs actually contain Oscar and the kids when you're forced to skip everything with Kyra ranting :lol:
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Kyra is definitely ruining the vlogs.

I remember back when Oscar had a bit of a life crisis and wanted to quit vlogging and they said Kyra would take over. I remember posting on the OKBaby thread saying I was happy Kyra was taking over the vlogs - lmao what an idiot I was for saying that!

Since Kyra has taken over they’ve become sloppy, uploaded late, not uploaded daily. She’s made them boring af -but most importantly, there is too much of Kyra ranting and making excuses about EVERYTHING!

Like, just shut up and give the channel back to Oscar. At least he records stuff with the kids and tried to make it interesting!

The fact that they are having their back yard landscaped and have barely shown the process speaks volumes, that’s actually interesting content imo. But they are too lazy to actually vlog anything!!!

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Did y’all catch the part where Oscar was showing the backyard & said he isn’t putting in a playground, that he enjoys taking the kids to the park & will continue taking them.

Idek
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Idek »

The latest vlog was actually pretty decent as there were more clips of the kids than Kyra’s blabbering. Could of been longer though.
Idek
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Idek »

lurker111 wrote:They are so incredibly dumb it’s not even funny. They let Levi go outside in footy pajamas with no shoes on so now he will be in bed with dirty ass clothes and sleeping in dirt.
I honestly laughed my ass off when she said their groceries were stolen. That’s what you get for being a lazy bitch. You’re fully capable of going to the store, get up and go. Then she gets home and sits on her ass while everyone else unloads her shit junk food. Those poor kids have probably never eaten a single vegetable.
She has Sydney come to do a craft with her own children because she’s too fucking lazy and can’t be bothered to actually spend quality time with her kids. There are plenty of YouTube moms who find time to edit when their kids are asleep and don’t need to hire a babysitter just to edit.
Kyra is honestly a literal waste of space and oxygen.
I agree that the way Kyra parents and vlogs isn’t the best but that last sentence is really unnecessary. She’s still a human being.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

3boys1girl wrote:Did y’all catch the part where Oscar was showing the backyard & said he isn’t putting in a playground, that he enjoys taking the kids to the park & will continue taking them.

Just because they would have a playground doesn’t mean he can’t take them to the park. They wanted a nice backyard and will probably never use it. The kids would love a swing set.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

chloe6124 wrote:
3boys1girl wrote:Did y’all catch the part where Oscar was showing the backyard & said he isn’t putting in a playground, that he enjoys taking the kids to the park & will continue taking them.

Just because they would have a playground doesn’t mean he can’t take them to the park. They wanted a nice backyard and will probably never use it. The kids would love a swing set.

They still need a playset of some sort to play on when they are home. They would still enjoy the park when they go. They could also get them one of those in ground trampolines to play on as well. I couldn't imagine having kids and not have the backyard set up with a play area.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

6 min vlog what the FUCK
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

mem3896 wrote:6 min vlog what the FUCK
and of course her minions are defending her in the comment section lmao

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

So now that the old house sold. they can afford to fly/ visit ppl out for the pregnancy announcement.

Well while you’re celebrating your 3rd in a broke relationship don’t forget to build the basement before you spend all the money!

Return to “OKBaby”