His teeth look white
Go Dallas, polish these turds

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Unread post by lmmomSD »

God, I can't stand her. She's sitting by her pool, with her kids bringing her drinks, going on about how "it's so much hard work" taking care of a horse. And how she didn't know how long horses live when she bought Nacho. But I thought she was an "exthpert"! And _she's_ not taking care of her horse, the barn is. I know she's not down there at 5 AM feeding him and mucking out his stall. She just hoses him down because she seems to looove bathing her horse.
Then she bitches about Finn not carrying his own backpack.
She doesn't have _anything_ to bitch about. Both her sons have been potty trained without any real effort on her part. She gets what she wants when she wants it. Her husband films moronic videos and uploads them to the internet and she lives a lifestyle that neither she nor he has the education or skills to have otherwise, and yet she still finds things to bitch about.

Someone please hit her with a gratitude stick. Maybe she should drive around downtown San Diego and see all the families living in tents. Maybe she could do something for someone else for a change.
I am grinding my teeth. I'm going to stop now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by janem »

So Bryan is in Vegas with his paid entourage. They have such a hard life as They would like everyone one to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:On a completely different subject, my daughter has been binge re-watching Harry Potter over the weekend. I get that Bryan has been into it forever.
But I gotta ask, isn't it a bit much to be pushing on kids as little as Finn and Ollie? He had them doing "death curses" on Missy in one instastory. It's got some _very_ dark themes, and people die, in more than one of the movies. Just like "Kyo Wen" is his favorite Star Wars character-- is it just me or is Ollie a little young for that?

It's way too dark for him, especially with his violent tendencies. I think it varies from child to child, but prek age is way too young. My daughter read the books first, started when she was about 8 or 9 (she is a very advanced reader, not bragging, just saying those books were recommended reading for her at that age) and even though she is a sensitive kid, she also has a "dark" side (she loves scary movies, anything true crime/serial killers LOL she sounds like a peach, but she's the sweetest kid i know..) and she loved the books. But she was also understanding enough to know this wasn't real, she didn't pretend to kill people.. none of that stuff. No way would i have let her watch the movies at Ollie's age, she would have been terrified AND it would run the risk of ruining the series for her as she got older (something i didn't want to risk LMAO!). Bryan wants Ollie to like what he likes, and i understand that, but he introduces these things way to early in my opinion. We all figured out that Ollie wouldnt sleep in his own bed bc of the crap they let him watch on TV and im sure HP is part of that problem. I'm a huge fan, but it is scary and dark, and really really sad and emotionally draining. Sure Ollie isn't going to pick up a lot of the sadness and deeper story lines, but just the visuals ALONE are scary enough for a kid his age!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So i guess Ollie went for a casting call.... he's never going to get a speaking part until they get him into speech therapy. He can hardly say his name clearly.
Missy has her own car, the cadillac that she pitched a fit for, but yet she drives the gas guzzling truck to LA, and proceeds to bitch about how much gas it used. Do they even have that car anymore? I bet it has less than 500 miles on it. I also love how Missy talks up Ollie being nervous. He tells her over and over that hes not scared, but yet she still asks him and tells him how scary it really is. This woman...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:So i guess Ollie went for a casting call.... he's never going to get a speaking part until they get him into speech therapy. He can hardly say his name clearly.
Missy has her own car, the cadillac that she pitched a fit for, but yet she drives the gas guzzling truck to LA, and proceeds to bitch about how much gas it used. Do they even have that car anymore? I bet it has less than 500 miles on it. I also love how Missy talks up Ollie being nervous. He tells her over and over that hes not scared, but yet she still asks him and tells him how scary it really is. This woman...
She loves to rile him up. Remember when she lied to him about how they were going to the doctor for Finn and he got a shot and was so upset? Instead of comforting him, she dumped him in his car seat. And every time he started to calm down, she would say something like "Are you mad? Did the doctor hurt you?" And then of course, they had to call Bryan (who of course didn't go in the first place) and that worked him up even more.
And the next time they went to the doctor, Ollie wanted to take his "swode" just in case the doctor hurt him. Because poor guy knows he can't trust his own mom to tell him what to expect.
But of course, scared, worked up kids are better vlog footage than ones who are calm.
They're dreaming if they think Ollie is going to get a speaking part. I may be evil, but I don't think he's all that cute, he can't speak clearly, and we've seen plenty of his "acting" skills.
Why didn't Missy take the Vulva? I guess because then she couldn't bitch about the gas. See my above post about her need to complain.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:So i guess Ollie went for a casting call.... he's never going to get a speaking part until they get him into speech therapy. He can hardly say his name clearly.
She loves to rile him up. Remember when she lied to him about how they were going to the doctor for Finn and he got a shot and was so upset? Instead of comforting him, she dumped him in his car seat. And every time he started to calm down, she would say something like "Are you mad? Did the doctor hurt you?" And then of course, they had to call Bryan (who of course didn't go in the first place) and that worked him up even more.
And the next time they went to the doctor, Ollie wanted to take his "swode" just in case the doctor hurt him. Because poor guy knows he can't trust his own mom to tell him what to expect.
But of course, scared, worked up kids are better vlog footage than ones who are calm.
They're dreaming if they think Ollie is going to get a speaking part. I may be evil, but I don't think he's all that cute, he can't speak clearly, and we've seen plenty of his "acting" skills.
Why didn't Missy take the Vulva? I guess because then she couldn't bitch about the gas. See my above post about her need to complain.

She relishes getting those kids, Ollie in particular, worked up into tears. The whole shit fiasco made me livid. She's terrible!!!
I agree with you 100% about Ollie, i've never thought he was a cute kid, and that forced smile and squinty eyes aren't doing him any favors. He's hard to understand and sounds so robotic. It's not going to happen. I have ZERO knowledge on casting or any of that process, but even i can tell you that kid is NOT going to be the next disney star. Bryan and Missy need to figure out a plan C, bc it's apparent that their Plan B was Ollie being the next Miley Cyrus and thats not gonna happen.
I thought about the Vulva as well... or hell even Bryan's sports car (Charger? i can't remember) but then i realized that Missy is a country girl now, and country girls drive trucks. It makes sense. :roll:
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

She asked Finn (her instastory) if he was going to cry when she dropped him off. At the end she asked for advice to get him to go to school without crying. Maybe talk about all the fun he will have at school, all of his friends, his teachers that will care for him better than she does. Is she so into herself, she has to ruin good things for her kids.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:She asked Finn (her instastory) if he was going to cry when she dropped him off. At the end she asked for advice to get him to go to school without crying. Maybe talk about all the fun he will have at school, all of his friends, his teachers that will care for him better than she does. Is she so into herself, she has to ruin good things for her kids.

I know! Maybe don't bring up crying, dumbass? Honestly, I think she loves it that he cries when she drops him off. "See how much he loves me?" My son was a big faker. He would bawl like there was no tomorrow as long as he could see me. One day when I was feeling bad about my baby crying, they told me to duck around the corner and take a look while he couldn't see me. He was fine.
But she just doesn't get that. And I really believe that she doesn't mind his crying because she doesn't have to deal with it, and like I said, it shows how much _he_ loves _her_. And that's what it's all about for Missy.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Hi hello it’s been forever since I posted but I was just at a Starbucks (in La Crescenta which is 80ish miles North of Murrieta) but I SWORE the dude mad dashing out of there was Bryan. I tried so hard to see him but from the back/side it was his clone. I checked his social media (for the first time in forever ) and saw he’s in Vegas. So I guess it wasn’t him. But everything from his height, build, style was him!

Okay sorry this was pointless and random but I figured I’d read up and see what these two buffoons were up to and I see nothing has changed hahaha my bad continue on!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cats-or-die wrote:Hi hello it’s been forever since I posted but I was just at a Starbucks (in La Crescenta which is 80ish miles North of Murrieta) but I SWORE the dude mad dashing out of there was Bryan. I tried so hard to see him but from the back/side it was his clone. I checked his social media (for the first time in forever Image) and saw he’s in Vegas. So I guess it wasn’t him. But everything from his height, build, style was him! Image

Okay sorry this was pointless and random but I figured I’d read up and see what these two buffoons were up to and I see nothing has changed Image hahaha my bad continue on!

I've missed you!
Yeah, nothing changes with these folks, and won't until they are forced to by circumstances. The longed-for decline in their views/finances have yet to happen, but they have managed to chase away even old friends. So now they pretty much "party" with Carl and Jinger, and paid hangers-on. At least with a paid entourage, the expectations are pretty much laid out.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Hi hello it’s been forever since I posted but I was just at a Starbucks (in La Crescenta which is 80ish miles North of Murrieta) but I SWORE the dude mad dashing out of there was Bryan. I tried so hard to see him but from the back/side it was his clone. I checked his social media (for the first time in forever Image) and saw he’s in Vegas. So I guess it wasn’t him. But everything from his height, build, style was him! Image

Okay sorry this was pointless and random but I figured I’d read up and see what these two buffoons were up to and I see nothing has changed Image hahaha my bad continue on!

I've missed you!
Yeah, nothing changes with these folks, and won't until they are forced to by circumstances. The longed-for decline in their views/finances have yet to happen, but they have managed to chase away even old friends. So now they pretty much "party" with Carl and Jinger, and paid hangers-on. At least with a paid entourage, the expectations are pretty much laid out.

I know!! I used to be so active in here but they just got so dull I completely stopped watching. Tomorrow while I’m getting ready I’ll turn on a vlog and see all that I’ve been missing ImageImage

Is it horrible of me to be patiently awaiting the day YouTube dies and no one remembers these turds?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cats-or-die wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I've missed you!

I know!! I used to be so active in here but they just got so dull I completely stopped watching. Tomorrow while I’m getting ready I’ll turn on a vlog and see all that I’ve been missing ImageImage

Is it horrible of me to be patiently awaiting the day YouTube dies and no one remembers these turds?

If it is, then I am horrible too..

More making it about Missy in her instastories. Picking Finn up from school: "Did you miss your brother?"
"Yeah!"
"Did you miss ME?"
I asked my daughter, to be sure. I never, ever asked my kids if they missed me when I picked them up from school.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

I literally have no words. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 46572a.png[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:I literally have no words. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 46572a.png[/img]

Looks like Bryans naked lol

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So missy got super long hair extensions while Bryan, Karl, Dallas and the music producer are partying in Vegas.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Lol Missy's instastory today was a riot! There's so much wrong I won't even get into it. All I'll say is that Finn didn't miss her :lol:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Photo shoot in 3..2..1

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not only are her extensions terrible for your actual hair, but you can expect to pay between $1k-2k for your first application.
I get extensions done regularly and my stylist used to do the beaded extensions until she saw how absolutely horrible and damaging they are.
Missy’s hair is going to be in rough shape when she takes them out.

But also spending $2k on hair extensions is INSANE.

dassit25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dassit25 »

I was living a good life this Summer until last week when my kid started watching them again. I cannot believe that they have gotten worse. The secret admirer story? Like we all don't know who it is. Now the big the big Harry Potter obsession and yet another pet??? Ugh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”