• Advertisement

B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Postby Echox3 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:24 pm

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Just want to add to the response I posted above... Nolan has tantrums because that's the only way he can get his mother to pay attention to him. He went from being her little king of the castle to pushed Aside to nothing the minute Harlow was born. He is not innately a brat, he is acting out to get his mom's attention. So don't be annoyed by Nolan's behavior, be annoyed by britneys neglect of his needs for emotional and physical support.
i completely agree with this.
She enables him.

The first time a kid throws a tantrum, you don’t give in and buy them a hot wheel every time or tell them ‘ahh okay buddy, you don’t have to eat dinner. You can have the donut NoLYNNNNNNNNNNN’
You have to correct it.

I should have worded that better. His behaviour bothers me, but Britney is the one that made him that way.
His life is so limited. She should be taking care of him, and fixing his diet to ensure he doesn’t become morbidly obese. She said before his steroids (if he’s still on them) makes him gain weight as a side effect.
I’m not saying to feed him just green beans for the rest of his life, or just to exclude him but damn. They gotta eat better.

She’s probably scared that he’s going to say ‘you gave birth to me, and won’t let me do what I want when I want, therefore I hate you’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Joie de Vivre » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Nolan's little voice is the sweetest thing. When he was singing that song, my heart melted. I just want to scoop him up and protect him from all the bad in the world, including what his own genes are doing to him. He might be bratty from time-to-time, but holy crap he is such a sweet boy.

The intro is a placeholder and meant to placate her adoring audience. She gets so much applause and attention for putting together a simple, poorly edited intro, so of course she's going to do it. She'll make an elaborate one when the new baby gets here and they're settled into their Eden. She'll change it yet again when she has her elaborate wedding ceremony, too. She seems to have issues with life becoming staid.
Joie de Vivre
Amateur

Postby Joie de Vivre » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:37 pm

I've been meaning to ask, as I'm still fairly new to this circus, does she always buy everything, or does she ever make things? I find I can inject more personality into decor if I create it myself, plus it allows me a little creative outlet. Does she ever sew or create or even "upgrade" things, or is it all store bought?
Joie de Vivre
Amateur

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Joie de Vivre wrote:I've been meaning to ask, as I'm still fairly new to this circus, does she always buy everything, or does she ever make things? I find I can inject more personality into decor if I create it myself, plus it allows me a little creative outlet. Does she ever sew or create or even "upgrade" things, or is it all store bought?

She actually used to do crafts but that was like four years ago. She made a really pretty wreath once.
LynnGLOVE8989
True Gossiper

Postby tea_spiller » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:51 pm

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Just want to add to the response I posted above... Nolan has tantrums because that's the only way he can get his mother to pay attention to him. He went from being her little king of the castle to pushed Aside to nothing the minute Harlow was born. He is not innately a brat, he is acting out to get his mom's attention. So don't be annoyed by Nolan's behavior, be annoyed by britneys neglect of his needs for emotional and physical support.

^^
plus all youtube kids pretty much (not all but most) do it as a mean to get their parents' attention...
tea_spiller
Informer

Postby milubonita » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:13 pm

I also like her house decor, but it's all Pinterest so she doesn't get the credit.
Moony wrote:I gotta say, I am a sucker for Britney’s decor.
The intro is bad. Nolan is crying in it! Also everyone else is moving around and Britney is sitting stick straight the entire time and just moving her head, she looks so unnatural and just....off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
milubonita
Talker

Postby Luna89 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Plot twist , Frank isn't really a firefighter, he works with the local cleaning agency and is in charge of cleaning the shit house . The real firefighters feel bad for him bc he has a little baby head that looks like a ball sack so they let him ride in the "big red truck" and play with the lights , just like they do little kids . ...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Luna89
Amateur

Postby Mommy359 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Luna89 wrote:Plot twist , Frank isn't really a firefighter, he works with the local cleaning agency and is in charge of cleaning the shit house . The real firefighters feel bad for him bc he has a little baby head that looks like a ball sack so they let him ride in the "big red truck" and play with the lights , just like they do little kids . ...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lol
Mommy359
Gossiper

Postby mamawombat » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:46 pm

tea_spiller wrote:

^^
plus all youtube kids pretty much (not all but most) do it as a mean to get their parents' attention...
I would argue it's attention based on feelings he doesn't know how to explain and the adults in his life haven't realised yet. Like, he's so tired all the time and still has to put his shoes on but no one has clicked that the reason he's having a tantrum isn't because he's being "naughty" he's actually exhausted from just living his life and needs a break. Aria has an outburst for "attention" but actually she's miserable because she misses her daddy but doesn't want to tell her mummy and Frank because she thinks it will make them sad/mad. My daughter is 5 and does this: makes it through the school day on about the small bites of sandwich and then is so hungry and tried at pick up she throws a fit at me that she has to walk 800m home. She's not being naughty. She's flipping hangry and doesn't have the rationality of an adult to realise this fact. It takes the adults empathising with the kids, Not just "giving in to tantrums," to help the kids understand these HUGE feelings inside of them. You really can't blame it all on "they're naughty kids who aren't disciplined" when actually, they're regular kid who have not been taught properly how to work through their feelings and begin communicating in a way others can understand.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer

Postby Kitina13 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:56 pm

I just have to say regarding Nolan’s behavior....he is only four years old and has gone through IMMENSE changes in such a short time. I mean if it feels like a lot of change for us to take it, can you imagine how he feels? Also when he was crying about going out to eat I think it was because he just got out of school and needed time to wind down. He is just expressing how he is feeling, I don’t think he’s ‘way way too old’ to act like that from time to time.
Kitina13
Gossiper

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:15 pm

mamawombat wrote:
tea_spiller wrote:

^^
I would argue it's attention based on feelings he doesn't know how to explain and the adults in his life haven't realised yet. Like, he's so tired all the time and still has to put his shoes on but no one has clicked that the reason he's having a tantrum isn't because he's being "naughty" he's actually exhausted from just living his life and needs a break. Aria has an outburst for "attention" but actually she's miserable because she misses her daddy but doesn't want to tell her mummy and Frank because she thinks it will make them sad/mad. My daughter is 5 and does this: makes it through the school day on about the small bites of sandwich and then is so hungry and tried at pick up she throws a fit at me that she has to walk 800m home. She's not being naughty. She's flipping hangry and doesn't have the rationality of an adult to realise this fact. It takes the adults empathising with the kids, Not just "giving in to tantrums," to help the kids understand these HUGE feelings inside of them. You really can't blame it all on "they're naughty kids who aren't disciplined" when actually, they're regular kid who have not been taught properly how to work through their feelings and begin communicating in a way others can understand.

So much this! Very well said.
LynnGLOVE8989
True Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:14 pm

Ok so I enjoyed the "he finally said it" video and the "fall decor" video. Kinda reminded me of the old Britney. But I do hate that she is posting on her other channel. Makes no sense.

Really wondering if she is going to start vlogging daily like she said a few days ago. She might since she needs money for the new house.
Daffodil82
Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:30 pm

mamawombat wrote:
tea_spiller wrote:

^^

This! The most simple things are clearly starting to be a lot of work for Nolan to manage. And Britney doesn’t do anything with him to help him learn how to conserve and manage his energy. I can’t help but feel like the fact that she does nothing for him but shove him on the couch with an iPad is only going to speed up the process of his muscles declining.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby olemama » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Nolan's behavior
1) He's 4. 2)He's taking a medication which may make him prone to emotional outbursts. 3)He may be starting to notice that he cannot keep up with other children his age; that has got to be painful for him.

Britney is not helping him at all.I feel sorry for the little guy.
olemama
True Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:22 pm

Kitina13 wrote:I just have to say regarding Nolan’s behavior....he is only four years old and has gone through IMMENSE changes in such a short time. I mean if it feels like a lot of change for us to take it, can you imagine how he feels? Also when he was crying about going out to eat I think it was because he just got out of school and needed time to wind down. He is just expressing how he is feeling, I don’t think he’s ‘way way too old’ to act like that from time to time.

My point was that he is way too old to be acting like that compared to other kids his age, so his abnormal behavior is thanks to his mothers shitty decisions.

Not trying to blame Nolan or something, the fault is definitely all on britney. I’m 25 and would be throwing tantrums too if my mom lost her mind and got knocked up with a dude she had been with for 21 days lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Bambi_ » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:
kihma wrote:Personal but just wanted to note that one of my best female friends growing up was diagnosed with DMD as a teen. When she was around 10, I can remember she couldn't even keep her eyes closed playing hide-and-seek because of how weak her muscles were. By the time she was a teen she couldn't handle chores or short walks. She's 25 now and is expected to be in a wheelchair very soon, with her muscles getting progressively weaker. She's only expected to live 10 more years if she's lucky. She'll never get to experience a "normal", pain free life, and she made the choice to never have children.

So yes, Brittany. Your girls can and probably will suffer due to DMD. And they will suffer because of your selfish decisions.

I was reading about muscular dystrophy last night and I ended up on the DMD website. I read a story about a child with DMD and it was heartbreaking. Honestly, it just gives me a clearer perspective of what’s to come for Nolan. I cannot imagine what it what it’s like as a parent to know your child has that diagnosis. It just makes me dislike Britney even more. How is she not thinking about Nolan and continues having children. She a horrible person. I wonder what her doctors think of her every time she comes in pregnant to get tested. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180911/5a6b73c4493c69d09c746890c8d29f7e.png[/img]

Where’s the rest of the article? I would love to see it & I agree she’s just the scum of the earth at this point. She could’ve been perfectly fine with just Aria & Nolan enjoying life with them, going on vacations, giving him undivided attention.

Since she doesn’t wanna get her girls tested who knows if they all end up with issues like could you imagine??? Harlow is already showing some signs but what if there are internal issues as well that youncsnt see on the outside? Ugh this bitch needs some karma in her life smfh I can’t wait till Frank leaves her in the dust

http://www.dmdfund.org/#wakeupcall

Bambi_
Gossiper

Postby Bambi_ » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:54 pm

tea_spiller wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:
kihma wrote:Personal but just wanted to note that one of my best female friends growing up was diagnosed with DMD as a teen. When she was around 10, I can remember she couldn't even keep her eyes closed playing hide-and-seek because of how weak her muscles were. By the time she was a teen she couldn't handle chores or short walks. She's 25 now and is expected to be in a wheelchair very soon, with her muscles getting progressively weaker. She's only expected to live 10 more years if she's lucky. She'll never get to experience a "normal", pain free life, and she made the choice to never have children.

So yes, Brittany. Your girls can and probably will suffer due to DMD. And they will suffer because of your selfish decisions.

I was reading about muscular dystrophy last night and I ended up on the DMD website. I read a story about a child with DMD and it was heartbreaking. Honestly, it just gives me a clearer perspective of what’s to come for Nolan. I cannot imagine what it what it’s like as a parent to know your child has that diagnosis. It just makes me dislike Britney even more. How is she not thinking about Nolan and continues having children. She a horrible person. I wonder what her doctors think of her every time she comes in pregnant to get tested. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180911/5a6b73c4493c69d09c746890c8d29f7e.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180911</span><span>/</span><span>5a6b73c4493c69d09c746890c8d29f7e</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Can you please link the full article? would love to read it

http://www.dmdfund.org/#wakeupcall

Bambi_
Gossiper

Postby lindseyv06 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:29 am

What's up with that whole story on her Instagram

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
lindseyv06
Amateur

Postby lindseyv06 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:31 am

Als she probably wants to post on her personal channel because her main one is '' ours '' and I really think that is something Frank pushed her into...

lindseyv06
Amateur

Postby Spoink_12 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:32 am

lindseyv06 wrote:What's up with that whole story on her Instagram

I am wondering too

Is it bad that my first thought was that it was about the Thumb and laughed that it kicked her in the ass already? Haha
Spoink_12
Gossiper

Postby Haulnarse » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:10 am

Her reasoning behind ditching Ean and meeting Frank, some dribble excuses to make her feel better about her f’d life!

Im sorry but if Ean was so terrible why did you keep getting pregnant to him?? A baby isnt a bandaid!!
Haulnarse
True Gossiper

Postby tea_spiller » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:13 am

mamawombat wrote:
tea_spiller wrote:

^^

This and this kid doesn't know how to manage his emotions. If my mom carried a camera and recorded our lives and the only way to get her attention is through screaming my head off and throwing tantrums you can bet I'll do that more often than not. These kids are still young and their mother isn't even taking that into consideration in the trainwreck that's her life. It's a lot to grasp even just for her, a 25 year old, imagine how it feels for a 7, 4, and almost 2 year old. When she moved she herself said that Nolan was having trouble sleeping (and is sick, get over your denial Brit!!!!), then Aria started acting out and kissing boys, Harlow is a monster baby per her own words. Those are major ass red flags and she isn't even considering that. She basically wrecks their lives and expects them to keep the rhythm. Her kids are well behaved, she's just too narcissistic. I can't with her.
tea_spiller
Informer

Postby LilaVictoria » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:08 am

Ladies, is there a reason Britney has not mentioned the hurricane or her preparations?? Isn’t it supposed to hit south carolina?? -I’m from Europe, we never have hurricanes around here, like ever!! So I really dont know what it’s like, but I know it’s very scary....-

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
LilaVictoria
Amateur

B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:54 am

Why the hell is she posting shit like that when she’s married, building a house & having a whole baby with someone else? Theres no way in hell that her staying with Ean and having 3 kids was a “mistake”.

She was the one that wanted more kids, she was the one that didn’t want to work, she was the one that kept moving from house to house with him instead of calling it quits, she was the one that stayed with him and pretended to be happy when she was checked out for year instead of leaving then.

God I’m so sick of this chick talking about her 1st world problems like the relationships been over she’s been “checked out since 2016” why the fuck is she still talking about it? You can tell the grass isn’t greener on the other side, she desperately misses what she had so is now posting passive aggressive shit on social media to get further validation for her current shitty relationship.

I’m not gonna lie I miss the old Britney, I used to love rewatching all her 2013-2015 vlogs that was literally her best time but these days I can’t get through a vlog without fast forwarding most of it.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Primadxnna » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:42 am

LilaVictoria wrote:Ladies, is there a reason Britney has not mentioned the hurricane or her preparations?? Isn’t it supposed to hit south carolina?? -I’m from Europe, we never have hurricanes around here, like ever!! So I really dont know what it’s like, but I know it’s very scary....-

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Right? I was about to ask the same thing. I'm not sure if her area is going to be hit as bad as others, but she should still be making preparations especially for the kids.
ImageImage
Primadxnna
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby