JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Batigirl85
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Unread post by Batigirl85 »

I have lived in Mexico 32 years and I'm still alive, she will be ok
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Those bathing suits were awful. I don't even have words for the first one. Why do the high wasted ones look like frigin diapers. I hope she just goes with the black one she has. But I actually am happy for her. She really did grow her channel and become successful doing YouTube she deserves it. Wish her husband would get himself some help with his mental health, I couldn't imagine going on vacation with him he does not seem to be in the mood to have any fun.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'v'e a feeling she isn't staying longer bc Mimi has to get back to her school and can't watch the boys for longer than that.And Addie will prob. be with Nonni,don't want to wear out her welcome there.
Amber is home,but isn't in the same school district anymore.
I think not staying longer isn't bc she will miss the kids.Jmo
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Mexico isn't that expensive.She could have went on her own if she'd wanted to.I think 1 US dollar = 19 Pesos right now.And you can buy a lot more there for that amount.That's the power of the US dollar.
That's why ppl from all over the world are going to Mexico to retire there.And it's quite safe.Although every place has it's bad areas,just like in the US.You just have know where they are and avoid them.
I think the media tends to shine a bad light on Mexico,bc they don't want ppl spending their money there.They want them to spend it at home
Last edited by sondraK on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

[halloweendarlin] wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
Moony wrote:The step stones and weird bucket basket things are ugly. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When they were buying the stepping stones, I never imagined she would put them there. It’s a mulch bed! Why on earth have stepping stones there.. it’s not a walkway. Smh. She’s so trashy with anything she attempts to look grown up and do.

That's where addie walks to get to the next door neighbors house lol
Yeah,I think she's gonna wear out a path there,to get away from all the chaos.Just the right amount of chaos,mind you.LOL.Is there ever a right amt of chaos? Jess exagerates
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:Those bathing suits were awful. I don't even have words for the first one. Why do the high wasted ones look like frigin diapers. I hope she just goes with the black one she has. But I actually am happy for her. She really did grow her channel and become successful doing YouTube she deserves it. Wish her husband would get himself some help with his mental health, I couldn't imagine going on vacation with him he does not seem to be in the mood to have any fun.
I thought the last suit looked like a Christmas tree!
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Why is she making such a big deal of getting to spend a few days in Mexico? I know it's free, but I'm sure the total cost of that trip would be less than what she spends on an average trip to Disney. It's certainly less than she spent on the caravan that they only use 5 times a year. If going somewhere 'tropical' is such a big deal to her, why doesn't she just hold off on going to Target for a couple of months and pay for everyone to go somewhere nice? She was acting like she has no spare money and would never be able to afford to go if it wasn't free.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:Those bathing suits were awful. I don't even have words for the first one. Why do the high wasted ones look like frigin diapers. I hope she just goes with the black one she has. But I actually am happy for her. She really did grow her channel and become successful doing YouTube she deserves it. Wish her husband would get himself some help with his mental health, I couldn't imagine going on vacation with him he does not seem to be in the mood to have any fun.
She really is horrible at dressing herself. She just goes for what she thinks looks cute on the rack, not necessarily what will flatter her body. She'd look really nice with a classic black one-piece, maybe with a ruching around the tummy. All the cutouts do not flatter her figure and it makes her look like she's trying to hard to be a "young, hot mom"

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

The high waist doesn't flatter her muscle sep.
She looked better in the black one piece with the black shorts over it,that she got a couple years ago for the water park
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
cat77 wrote:What did y'all think of Lilia playing Charlie Charlie and a Ouija board at the girl scout sleepover? There's a ton of moms in the comments that are outraged and saying they would be flipping out on the troop leader. I'd probably feel a little sketched out for a moment but come on, kids are gonna play spooky games. I did as a kid and it was always my fellow elementary schoolers who taught me how.
I'm sorry but if they really did play with a Ouija board I would flip out and take her outta girl scouts. I don't fuck with that shit lol
yeah same. I believe in demons and ghost and I don’t want that shit around me. There’s too many stories of people having spirits attached to them or their homes.

Hahah what?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

The stupid company offering this "vacation" probably made her talk about it in that emotional way. Wouldn't be the first time a company coerced people into rave and emotional reviews.

Her agenda about vacation bugs me again. She wants to go to a tropical island, she wants to go somewhere warm and sunny, she thought it would be when she's 80. It's all me, me, me. Meanwhile she blows tons of money (recently cash) on expensive sh*t, while her kids live off of fast food all day and have only their I-Pads to play with, cause their parents can't even make the effort to play something together. The most and longest distance her kids have travelled, is San Francisico (I think). She could have at least taken the older kids and vacationed with them outside the US.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

She’s acting like if this wasn’t paid for she wouldn’t have been able to go. Her Disney trips probably cost the same amount. Plus the 20,000 on that camper thing. She could easily afford a trip like this.

nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

Slowly, but surely Jesssss has turned into the DailyBumps. Now she's going on yet another vacation and she's leaving her brood behind no less.

I really wonder what it's like to sell your family to YouTube because you can't go find a real job. Her children won't ever have a childhood because their mom and her husband (Addie's real dad) keeps shoving a camera in their faces. Never mind, I don't really want to know what it's like behind the camera lens. What an empty life.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I thought she was gonna go somewhere cool like Thailand or Boracay but no its just mexico which is right next door to her home state cali? She could go there without a sponsored trip anytime.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg Mess and Stabby get ANOTHER child free jaunt, wtf, they're so lucky to have people who will willingly take 5 kids!! Even if it is for 3 days.

As for her saying "im a full time Mom in the day, I do YouTube all night" - HERE'S AN IDEA... CHRIS COULD HELP??? CHRIS COULD COOK AND CLEAN AND SORT THE KIDS OUT SO YOU COULD EDIT IN THE DAY TIME? Da fuck. 2 adults at home with one 1 year old and they cant get ANYTHING done. Weird.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sadie wrote:I thought she was gonna go somewhere cool like Thailand or Boracay but no its just mexico which is right next door to her home state cali? She could go there without a sponsored trip anytime.
I think it's ridiculous, that someone with her income level gets a free vacation sponsored. The hotel maybe (to get publicity), or certain places in Mexico (more tourism), but the whole trip? Maybe that's just my jealousy, but to me that has a politician kind of feeling. The people with very high, or the highest income get so much free stuff, or at a cheaper price and can write off taxes, for what exactly? What exactly is she doing so special, that she gets to have a free vacation? Imo she could afford to pay for the damn flight tickets and get sponsored, once she's in Mexico.
MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

I definitely feel like she deserves a real vacation(not because she’s on YouTube but all parents need a break sometimes). We all see that she has the money to go whenever, but I don’t think it’s necessarily about that. Maybe it’s mom guilt? I know a lot of moms who did cruises or international vacations after their kids were older(like 18 or so) because they just felt guilty doing for themselves and not taking their kids. Or just knowing that money could be used for the kids.
I think she’s emphasizing on the free part because a lot of negative people like to comment and be like “omg you’re sooooo selfish, why aren’t you using that money to do something with the kids”. Which can be associated with the “mommy guilt” and why a lot of parents don’t take vacations without their younger children.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MysteriousMaiden wrote:I definitely feel like she deserves a real vacation(not because she’s on YouTube but all parents need a break sometimes). We all see that she has the money to go whenever, but I don’t think it’s necessarily about that. Maybe it’s mom guilt? I know a lot of moms who did cruises or international vacations after their kids were older(like 18 or so) because they just felt guilty doing for themselves and not taking their kids. Or just knowing that money could be used for the kids.
I think she’s emphasizing on the free part because a lot of negative people like to comment and be like “omg you’re sooooo selfish, why aren’t you using that money to do something with the kids”. Which can be associated with the “mommy guilt” and why a lot of parents don’t take vacations without their younger children.
Interesting perspective. I wouldn't criticise her for taking a few days vacation on her own, just because the children are not with her. I'm more critical of her, because she chickens out in a lot of ways, when it comes to raising her children (counts for Chris as well). That concerns food (the good stuff only she and Chris get to eat), the daily routine (only Chris gets his regular sunday trip paint balling, while hardly doing anything else) and the lack of quality time they really spend together as a family, away from rectangular screens, the car and fast food places.
She made so much more of an effort, before Addy was born. Now she gets sloppy with the most basic things during the day, while seemingly not getting Chris to do it, then dropping the kids off altogether and take a vacation.

I think the reason why she hasn't yet invested in a trip with the kids, is because her best friend attitude doesn't work on an airport, or in a plane. It would be a scream fest
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

sadie wrote:I thought she was gonna go somewhere cool like Thailand or Boracay but no its just mexico which is right next door to her home state cali? She could go there without a sponsored trip anytime.
Yeah she's taking about how clear the water is going to be - it's the same damn water as your local beach.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
missy777
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missy777 »

A lot of things about Jess bother me. The kids teeth, dirty house, using her kids for money... but I do think she is one of the better YouTube mothers and truly loves her kids. She has come a long way and the last vlog had me feeling very proud of her.

Even if I don’t agree with her choices, I think every choice she makes is for what she believes is in the best interest of her children.

Return to “JesssFam”