Brianna K

BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

I went back to watch the new job announcement video. I also live in Northeast, Ohio, considering she said she'd be starting at the beginning of the schoolyear, I thought it was odd she hadn't been to back to work yet when the rest of the area went back weeks ago. In the video, she says she'll be back at work when Landon goes off the preschool. Considering today's his first day, I guess we'll find out soon here if she gets to keep her #bossmom status.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by username44 »

Has anyone heard Brianna say if she would be working from home? I will seriously be shocked if she has a job. Her viewers haven't even asked about it in comments or on IG. It's not a big deal if she doesn't, it's just the potential lie that is stupid. She sort of has this mindset where she wants to be a SAHM, but then she wouldn't be a "boss lady" Just own it girl! kids are only young and little once, it's ok to want to be home with them at that stage.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

username44 wrote:Has anyone heard Brianna say if she would be working from home? I will seriously be shocked if she has a job. Her viewers haven't even asked about it in comments or on IG. It's not a big deal if she doesn't, it's just the potential lie that is stupid. She sort of has this mindset where she wants to be a SAHM, but then she wouldn't be a "boss lady" Just own it girl! kids are only young and little once, it's ok to want to be home with them at that stage.
I think the main issue is that she would have to go back on what she said countless times. That her career was sooooo important to her. That she wanted to show her daughter than women can be career driven just like men.

I’m a working mom and would absolutely love to become a SAHM without giving up current lifestyle. So I don’t run around pretending like I’d keep working if I didn’t have to Image there’s no shame in either one but she talked a huuuge game just a year ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote:
username44 wrote:Has anyone heard Brianna say if she would be working from home? I will seriously be shocked if she has a job. Her viewers haven't even asked about it in comments or on IG. It's not a big deal if she doesn't, it's just the potential lie that is stupid. She sort of has this mindset where she wants to be a SAHM, but then she wouldn't be a "boss lady" Just own it girl! kids are only young and little once, it's ok to want to be home with them at that stage.
I think the main issue is that she would have to go back on what she said countless times. That her career was sooooo important to her. That she wanted to show her daughter than women can be career driven just like men.

I’m a working mom and would absolutely love to become a SAHM without giving up current lifestyle. So I don’t run around pretending like I’d keep working if I didn’t have to Image there’s no shame in either one but she talked a huuuge game just a year ago...

That very much could be a possibility. The timing is what makes me think she's completely ignoring it, because school has been in session for weeks now. Clearly she's making that youtube coin. People with less sub's than her quit work and live off of that full time.

Also, I think Brianna will try pushing the family vlogger thing within the next year, her husband started his channel up which I'm sure will be a snooze fest.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

From the sounds of her IG she just dropped Landon off at preschool and picked him back up. I really don’t think she has a new job and is just going to sell her soul to YouTube, but continue to call herself a #momboss. In her fall clean and decorate with me she was really pushing for her viewers to buy grove and to sub to her Channel, so that to me is another thing that makes it obvious she want this whole yt thing to become her new career.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:From the sounds of her IG she just dropped Landon off at preschool and picked him back up. I really don’t think she has a new job and is just going to sell her soul to YouTube, but continue to call herself a #momboss. In her fall clean and decorate with me she was really pushing for her viewers to buy grove and to sub to her Channel, so that to me is another thing that makes it obvious she want this whole yt thing to become her new career.

I agree!! She really pushes Grove. I'm sure this will be her full time job now. That's why she's begging for subs.

That long pink granny sweater in her insta story today looked awful. Total fail.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Omg I'm all for an oversized sweater, but that was granny!!!
Daffodil82 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:From the sounds of her IG she just dropped Landon off at preschool and picked him back up. I really don’t think she has a new job and is just going to sell her soul to YouTube, but continue to call herself a #momboss. In her fall clean and decorate with me she was really pushing for her viewers to buy grove and to sub to her Channel, so that to me is another thing that makes it obvious she want this whole yt thing to become her new career.

I agree!! She really pushes Grove. I'm sure this will be her full time job now. That's why she's begging for subs.

That long pink granny sweater in her insta story today looked awful. Total fail.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg I'm all for an oversized sweater, but that was granny!!!
Daffodil82 wrote:

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Daffodil82 wrote:

she has the worst style and her pose makes it look even worse

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:

Her all time most ridiculous pose was when she was on her tippy toes trying to look taller next to Tara.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree about her having horrible style. I don't understand. Even her "kiddos" look stupid most of the time.

I also think it is annoying and weird how she calls her "kiddos" that's a nickname your distant uncle calls your kids, not their mother.
Lillouiepooie wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Brianna was dressed for November weather. It was upper 60's today and she had on that big thick sweater with knee high boots :? . She also dressed Presley in a summer romper with a chunky fall sweater over the weekend. Terrible style indeed.

I'm catching up on her videos, she decorated for halloween in August?! WTF. By the time Halloween actually comes she will be so burnt out on that and have her Christmas stuff up. She must have a whole lot of time on her hands, and she's still looking for decor for her coco room.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

On insta when she was walking at the park it looked like her husband was walking ahead of her. It'd be 11am her time. Doesn't he work anymore? Is he on FMLA or some type of disability...or quit his job to be her you tube assistant lol
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I asked here before but didnt get an answer, she said something before about having an intern?
Daffodil82 wrote:On insta when she was walking at the park it looked like her husband was walking ahead of her. It'd be 11am her time. Doesn't he work anymore? Is he on FMLA or some type of disability...or quit his job to be her you tube assistant lol
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:I asked here before but didnt get an answer, she said something before about having an intern?
Daffodil82 wrote:On insta when she was walking at the park it looked like her husband was walking ahead of her. It'd be 11am her time. Doesn't he work anymore? Is he on FMLA or some type of disability...or quit his job to be her you tube assistant lol
An intern, really? She's not that big on you tube yet. It looked like her husband walking ahead of her. Someone had to of been with them today to take that pic of them by the Cleveland sign.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

She’s had an intern for a while now. His LinkedIn says he is still working but obviously that doesn’t mean anything.

Apparently he made an Instagram and is going to be family vlogging. Yuck.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I guarantee her husbands IG is actually ran by her intern.

I wish her intern would come here and spill the tea.
formerctfxcer wrote:She’s had an intern for a while now. His LinkedIn says he is still working but obviously that doesn’t mean anything.

Apparently he made an Instagram and is going to be family vlogging. Yuck.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her husband made an IG is Vlogging now.

No matter how successful I was with YT
It would be a COLD DAY IN HELL before my husband quit his job and started vlogging. What about health insurance? What abokut retirement?
Daffodil82 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I asked here before but didnt get an answer, she said something before about having an intern?
An intern, really? She's not that big on you tube yet. It looked like her husband walking ahead of her. Someone had to of been with them today to take that pic of them by the Cleveland sign.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

She told him "have fun at work" in yesterday's video
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper