Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

queenc13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by queenc13 »

Apparently I'm just worked up about this, so I'll just end with the fact that her closing statement was, "I hope you guys show me respect in the same way that I hopefully show you respect."

yeah. ok.
Take a look at your behavior last week and tell me you showed any of your followers respect. Now you want to cry on camera to gain the sympathy back.
Hope she truly takes the time to read this board and gets the mental help she needs.

Pray about it, Bon Bon, I'm sure your heavenly father will let you know (because you're more special than anyone else) that you need a therapist. Go for it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bonnie missed the point about the criticism last week. Viewers could tell something was going on... and something was! Instead of getting bitchy and defensive, maybe Bonnie needs to take a closer look at if she really wants to be a public figure. She can’t expect the money to roll in, and for people to just watch whatever content she chooses to “create.” It doesn’t work like that, and Bonnie and Ellie need to grow up and remember that being a YTer is going to be work because it’s a job... their wealth isn’t just a gift from Heavenly Father because they are so deserving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Bonnie missed the point about the criticism last week. Viewers could tell something was going on... and something was! Instead of getting bitchy and defensive, maybe Bonnie needs to take a closer look at if she really wants to be a public figure. She can’t expect the money to roll in, and for people to just watch whatever content she chooses to “create.” It doesn’t work like that, and Bonnie and Ellie need to grow up and remember that being a YTer is going to be work because it’s a job... their wealth isn’t just a gift from Heavenly Father because they are so deserving.

Unfortunately, Ellie at least seems to believe that what you said is exactly how things are. They would have built her dream house, with or without YouTube. Didn't she even say in so many words that she knew that their success was a reward from Heavenly Father because they lived such good lives? (Gag-- if what they do is what God perceives as a "good life", I was raised all wrong)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

I really hope she is going to give more in depth insight to her experiences with the procedure and recovery and not just this attempt to justify why she got it done. And I really want to see before and after photos.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I’m honestly shocked she admitted to getting lipo. It seems like it’d be more her style to hide it and just act like she miraculously lost the weight. But she also needed to garner some sympathy to distract her viewers from what a bitch she’s been lately.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Bonnie missed the point about the criticism last week. Viewers could tell something was going on... and something was! Instead of getting bitchy and defensive, maybe Bonnie needs to take a closer look at if she really wants to be a public figure. She can’t expect the money to roll in, and for people to just watch whatever content she chooses to “create.” It doesn’t work like that, and Bonnie and Ellie need to grow up and remember that being a YTer is going to be work because it’s a job... their wealth isn’t just a gift from Heavenly Father because they are so deserving.

Unfortunately, Ellie at least seems to believe that what you said is exactly how things are. They would have built her dream house, with or without YouTube. Didn't she even say in so many words that she knew that their success was a reward from Heavenly Father because they lived such good lives? (Gag-- if what they do is what God perceives as a "good life", I was raised all wrong)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think that’s honestly something that the church promotes. The idea that if you’re well off financially and successful it’s because Heavenly Father is pleased with you and blessing your family. This is the McChurch we’re talking about, being required to give 10% of your income, of course the church pushes for its members to make as much money as they can. Sure not every Mormon is super materialistic and obsessed with making money, but it’s something that’s discussed a bit in the exmormon forums I read sometimes.

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I’m completely out of the loop, but I can’t believe she’s crying and trying to make people pity her. It’s not a medical condition to carry extra weight in certain areas. You’re getting older, that’s life. Just admit you don’t want to eat healthy and exercise, Bonnie.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

First off, it was posted here on the forum that there would be a teary vlog and Bonnie didn't let us down!

Second thought-this vlog really makes the sarcastic vlog she did Monday even worse now! Some of the people asking where's the regular vlogs were truly concerned about her, and it turned out something was actually going on. None of her vlogs this week have views over 100,000 except Monday, and probably many of them watched thinking she was going to share what was going on instead of her sarcastic comments. I wouldn't be surprised if Joel didn't suggest this to see if they could get their viewers calmed back down.

Last, Bonnie's mom. So she knows now Bonnie had surgery and as many of you said, she brings over a peach cobbler! Also Bonnie talks about her triangle on how she makes decisions. Yet, Bonnie admits one reason she didn't tell her mom before surgery is that she would say no. Interesting, her mom wasn't one of the points of the triangle. Sounds like Bonnie has a square instead of a triangle when making decisions!!

I don't know how it is after liposuction, but I know of two people that had gastric bypass and gained it all back and more due to not eating right. From what you all are saying, it works the same way with liposuction.
blairwaldorf_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blairwaldorf_ »

She is so delusional. She doesn't even think that her unhealthy eating habit after major surgery is connect. No Bonnie you did not have a bug. Your body body is telling to lay off the crap. I am all for someone fix themselves whether medically or naturally. But 1) own it don't give bs ass excuses. 2) do the work. No one wants to hear you crying about this in a year or two because you are still not happy. You should have talked to a nutritionist and developed healthy eating habits. Then you should have got a regular fitness schedule and stuck with these for a lifestyle change then get surgery.

Plus, i DO NOT believe for one second that she was exercising and then decided to get surgery. She went to the doctor for a consult and they probably told her to exercise and drop a couple pound to prep for surgery. That is what some doctors do.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I never watch her anymore...but I did skim through this vid. Praying to God about lipo and a tummy tuck?? And all the crying? FFS! That made her look so freaking stupid and full of shit!

Um, her timeline is really WEIRD. If she went to LA for the surgery who did her consultation?? Her local doctor? And her local doctor referred her to a plastic surgeon in Los Angeles? Isn't Utah the top place to have Mommy Makeovers done?? Going all the way to LA for the surgery seems excessive and very planned in advance.

I think she just wanted the tummy tuck and lipo and the hernia was a happy coincidence/excuse. She made it sound like she was in the "hospital" for several days, so I'm guessing she was at one of those EXPENSIVE boutique plastic surgeons.

I don't care who has plastic surgery, but all that "praying" about it and making it sound like she "needed" it is laughable. Bonnie, just say you wanted a Mommy Makeover!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I don’t really want to watch the video because I can’t listen to her crocodile tears. Is there a significant difference in how her body looks? I hope she realises she will need to change her lifestyle and diet/exercise or she will just gain weight back. Lipo isn’t this magic thing that strips weight off forever.

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

Ok so why was she acting like such a bitch to us and now telling her to treat her with respect hahaha no way honey! you should have just told us what was going on. The doctor definitely fed you a bunch of bs about how the weight would never go away look at what you eat what you feed your body affects your weight more than anything. I am sure she had the gastric band surgery as well just as I am sure that Bryan Lanning from daily bumps had this done. That is the only way she will be able to keep off the weight because it limits you form eating. I can't believe the message that she is giving out to the younger generation and Bollie with their body positivity shit! I feel bad that she felt so bad about herself that she had to get a surgery and why does she look so scared and guilty in the video? also what the heck she didn't tell her mom she was getting the surgery done how weird is that considering mommy dearest us the best
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

I thought it was funny she acted like legit crying and emotional but no tears came out
staceybrax wrote:I don’t really want to watch the video because I can’t listen to her crocodile tears. Is there a significant difference in how her body looks? I hope she realises she will need to change her lifestyle and diet/exercise or she will just gain weight back. Lipo isn’t this magic thing that strips weight off forever.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsallday »

On her workouts: she’s been working out consistently by having someone come to her home in the mornings and tell her what exercises to do. I think she would have seen much more drastic results by going to a gym where she could have used weights to burn more fat. I just don’t think the at-home, no-equipment workouts were right for her.

On her surgery: I do think it’s kind of crazy that she “wouldn’t let” Joel get a truck for so long because of the expense, but I have no doubt this plastic surgery costs as much as a new truck. Her and Ellie are the same this way; they spend so much money but have an issue with their husbands doing the same.

Eating habits: even with a tummy tuck and lipo, if she doesn’t stop eating treats and fast food her body will be the exact same as before.

Off topic but I was going to watch an older video so I went to their channel page. I didn’t realize so many of their videos had “gone viral”. They could build a very nice new home for just the revenue they earned from their top 5 or so videos! I wonder why they haven’t yet. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6b8d7a.png[/img]

asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

Holy crap I got more and more scared of Bonnie the longer I watched. She’s mentally unstable FOR SURE. I don’t care about what religion people believe in, to each their own, but that whole praying thing is just being used for justification. Yes you can pray for a safe surgery and for a fast recovery.. Pray for whatever you want but this was total bs. This was disturbing ..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

staceybrax wrote:I don’t really want to watch the video because I can’t listen to her crocodile tears. Is there a significant difference in how her body looks? I hope she realises she will need to change her lifestyle and diet/exercise or she will just gain weight back. Lipo isn’t this magic thing that strips weight off forever.

She didn’t show any pictures or the results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

She never shed a tear in that video, even when she was "crying". If you want to have plastic surgery, have plastic surgery. If you want to keep something quiet, keep it quiet. But don't get angry when people realize something is up and are asking what is up.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

She’s not going to make any changes to her diet or lifestyle because according to her doctor those won’t “work” on Bonnie’s “type of fat” anyway. So in a year when she’s back at where she started or possibly heavier, she’s just going to get more surgery. Because that’s what Heavenly Father obviously wants for her. She also said it’s a 2 part procedure so I wonder if she’s going to be going back to LA for more surgery soon. I wonder if she had a sit down conversation with Olivia or even the boys about this. Or did she not say anything because in their world kids are dumb and you don’t have to explain anything to them.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

gopedjane wrote:
She didn’t show any pictures or the results.
The fact she even made the video makes me think the results are going to be more extreme than she's letting on. Typically a hernia, tummy tuck and light lipo surgery wouldn't require an overnight stay, but she said she was in the "hospital" for awhile. I'm guessing she had the tummy tuck, extensive all-over lipo/sculpting and maybe got her boobs done too. She's only shown herself in a baggy robe and a baggy top (with her bruised arms exposed) since she's been back.

I agree with the other posters who say that she comes across feeling guilty. Now I'm curious what the end results will look like.

I never thought Bonnie looked overweight, especially for a mom of 4. I think the body comparisons to her sisters made her think she was fat. Sad.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

The more I watch, the more idiotic and unstable she comes across. Her doctor sure found the right sucker.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”