JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I’m torn about her trip, I see both sides of what y’all are saying.. I do think it’s totally fine for her and her husband to go away, but it does bug me that it’s 100% free when she could go there anytime without worrying about cost. She’s making it seem like she wouldn’t have ever considered going on a trip to Mexico if it weren’t for free.

But the real problem is the amount of black feet in this video. Jesss, Lilia on the chair, Kyson flipping around at the play area. WASH THE FEET! All of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
picpac
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by picpac »

These are her feet early in the morning???

ImageImage

picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

Dear..

Mommadr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mommadr »

F

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess, on one hand, blows money like no tomorrow without a care for savings or college funds yet acts like she's broke and this is the only way she could ever have a trip.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Are they seriously in a public fast food place without shoes on?

As for Jesssss’s feet, her carpets are probably filthy.

They’re the type of people who probably think their feet get “clean” by just letting water run over them in the shower

cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Buckeyebaby wrote:Are they seriously in a public fast food place without shoes on? Image

They’re the type of people who probably think their feet get “clean” by just letting water run over them in the shower
She was probably on and off of the playground thing, I thought most of them made you wear socks though but she might have been wearing sandals and not had any.
Mommadr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mommadr »

I love how she said its a "tradition" to ride thier bikes to a fast food restaurant but it's literally the only time they've done it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

chelsieross7 wrote:I was just about to say the same thing. They need to split up the jobs and stop being tied at the hip. Jessss May try to act like no one was effected by drake leaving, but it’s clear she has trust issues even if Chris has never given her reason to. He never leaves her sight!
If they stopped running every single “errand” together l, one could get stuff done out of the house and the other could clean and get dinner ready. A real dinner. They’re so lazy and there’s no excuse
Ugh we talk about this every single thread - yeah we knoooooow exactly how they should split things up it's been said a thousand times. Personally I think it's because Jess legit wouldn't know what to do with herself if she didn't constantly have all the mess of kids and an SO around her 24/7. Like if she just had alone time to focus on herself and further her own goals outside of being a mom she'd have to actually think about her life. Maybe if she stops for a moment she finds it harder to get back up and deal with the chaos again.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
tkenzie46
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tkenzie46 »

cat77 wrote:
Buckeyebaby wrote:Are they seriously in a public fast food place without shoes on? Image

She was probably on and off of the playground thing, I thought most of them made you wear socks though but she might have been wearing sandals and not had any.
If my child didn't have socks on, I wouldn't let them play in the play area, there's such a risk for verucas (think that's it's spelling) and other foot infections. Jess should have ensured the kids all had socks on, brought a spare pair of socks for those who had sandals on, or made sure they had shoes that don't use socks or eve made them wear appropriate footwear. There's no excuse for having no socks on and risking preventable infections.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Lilias feet in that play thing are as black as jesss’ get at her own house
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

When she said, "It has taken me a long time to get where I am now," does she mean, "It has taken me a lot of kids to get where I am now?" lmao
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

luci417 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:I was just about to say the same thing. They need to split up the jobs and stop being tied at the hip. Jessss May try to act like no one was effected by drake leaving, but it’s clear she has trust issues even if Chris has never given her reason to. He never leaves her sight!
If they stopped running every single “errand” together l, one could get stuff done out of the house and the other could clean and get dinner ready. A real dinner. They’re so lazy and there’s no excuse
Ugh we talk about this every single thread - yeah we knoooooow exactly how they should split things up it's been said a thousand times. Personally I think it's because Jess legit wouldn't know what to do with herself if she didn't constantly have all the mess of kids and an SO around her 24/7. Like if she just had alone time to focus on herself and further her own goals outside of being a mom she'd have to actually think about her life. Maybe if she stops for a moment she finds it harder to get back up and deal with the chaos again.
See this is my theory on her too. She keeps herself so "busy" with activities and endless "errands" that don't take two people and a toddler because if she was forced to stop and actually evaluate her life, what does she have? Kids who are growing up out of the baby stage so don't require 24/7 carrying/feeding/attention, a husband who comes across miserable a lot, and a house that's in a constant state of mess.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

dazzled wrote:When she said, "It has taken me a long time to get where I am now," does she mean, "It has taken me a lot of kids to get where I am now?" lmao
"it took me five kids, three baby daddies, countless titty flashes and one doormat of a mother (I love Mimi but come on) to get to the point where I get a free holiday that I could easily afford to pay for" #blessed

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

tkenzie46 wrote:
cat77 wrote:

If my child didn't have socks on, I wouldn't let them play in the play area, there's such a risk for verucas (think that's it's spelling) and other foot infections. Jess should have ensured the kids all had socks on, brought a spare pair of socks for those who had sandals on, or made sure they had shoes that don't use socks or eve made them wear appropriate footwear. There's no excuse for having no socks on and risking preventable infections.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
they SHOULD of had socks because they should be wearing sneakers to ride bikes anyways

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Chris’ black shirt makes an appearance again, even in Mexico

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 1e8ab1.png[/img]

Looks like Addie stayed with Janell.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

With the quantity of kids it would make so much more sense to have someone (or multiple people) come stay at her house. Packing up 5 kids to go to potentially five different houses - chaos!
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

I liked that she admitted her life has been screw up after screw up. I feel like its the only time ive ever heard her say anything except "FaCIng ReAliiTy wItH a PoSiTiVe AtTitUdE" regarding her chaotic mess of a life.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I wonder if she’ll actually learn about Mexican history and culture at all, or just hang at the resort. Sunday is Mexican Independence Day, so it would be cool for her to see some celebrations!

Return to “JesssFam”