BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

e1014890
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by e1014890 »

Okay, haven't caught up yet so forgive me if this has already been mentioned-- Kyra said Oscar got her THREE bouquets and THREE things of chocolate... Did anyone else immediately think this is because they are celebrating baby number THREE? :dunno:
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

I’m gonna just go ahead and call out Kyra and her bullshit. Saying she didn’t go on that girls trip because she wants to spend time with the kids. More like because she can’t drink (assuming she is actually pregnant) and it was a wine tasting trip. Any other time she’d ditch her kids to go out and act like she’s still a single teenager...
jleb12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jleb12 »

Three bouquets of flowers, two packages of chocolates, and skipping out on an overnight wine tasting trip. She did show a clip of sushi... i don’t eat sushi so y’all who do will know if it was raw or not. Though all she did was show her giving it a thumbs up and not actually eating it lol. Like girl, you aren’t fooling anyone lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

How would she have heard Levi while she was upstairs with the door shut?
No wonder they were able to trash the bathroom.

Also, their neighbours must hate the noise of that ATV.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Two days behind and she uploads a half assed 6 min vlog? I don’t even get it, was that old footage? Hasn’t her Grandma been in the last few vlogs? Why was there footage of Kyra picking her up from the airport? Did I miss something?

WHYYYY are Levi and Alaya riding the four-wheeler without helmets?? I don’t care if Oscar wasn’t going fast, accidents happen!! These idiots complete disregard for safety makes me so sad that they are able to reproduce so easily.

They’ve been doing YT for 3 years, how is it STILL so hard for them? If you’re planning on doing comment of the day, why not tell your followers the day before? It was so obvious they didn’t have footage but they knew they couldn’t skip another day so they answered questions from a month ago. Again, how is this so hard?

Goodness, do they really need FOUR trash cans??? WTF??? They were all on the curb too so they must have been full. How much waste do they go through in a week? Sorry but that’s insane!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Here’s the HookTube link so you can watch without giving them any views. Image

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=E6HcGDJAD2U

Just a reminding for any new gossipers.
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

Kyra missing out on a girls trip wine tasting? Because she has “spent too much time away from the kids?” Nice cover she’s so pregnant! We all know she loves a girls trip and her wine doesn’t care so much for leaving the kids.
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

1. She missed out on a chance to get drunk with her besties!? (Pregnant)
2. No helmet o the 4 wheeler. (Idiots)
3. More overacting at the airport (no more interesting shit to vlog?)
4. Shows a piece of sushi (throwing a hint? Umm no that could’ve been anyone’s sushi. We know you’re pregnant.)
5. Want to know what ppl dislike most about her? (you’re a shitty mom, and very insecure!)

Did I miss anything ladies?

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Oh come on. The real reason Kyra missed put on wine tasting was because they don't put ice cubes in the one like her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

It must suck to miss out on so much stuff your friends go and do because you're pregnant with your third baby by the time you're 21. :?
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

5 min vlog content, 7min "Comment of the Day" chat in bed... also what's weird is it seems The vlog is over 2 days as she mentions girlfriends away on girl trip yet 3 min in the vlog Kayla is there assisting with the kids. Kyra's level of laziness as both a daily vlogger and lack of being a hands on parent boggles the mind.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

I know if Kyra wasn’t pregnant she’ll shut down the rumors. She either wants attention or is pregnant and waiting to announce it. This baby is definitely an accident cause Oscar wasn’t planning for another until baby #2 was like two years old right?

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

NichollAracenaxo wrote:I know if Kyra wasn’t pregnant she’ll shut down the rumors. She either wants attention or is pregnant and waiting to announce it. This baby is definitely an accident cause Oscar wasn’t planning for another until baby #2 was like two years old right?

If she is, it’s not an accident. He knows how babies are made. Having obviously unprotected sex with anyone takes away the element of surprise.

forumluver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by forumluver »

Chichi wrote:5 min vlog content, 7min "Comment of the Day" chat in bed... also what's weird is it seems The vlog is over 2 days as she mentions girlfriends away on girl trip yet 3 min in the vlog Kayla is there assisting with the kids. Kyra's level of laziness as both a daily vlogger and lack of being a hands on parent boggles the mind.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
I noticed this too Image something is not adding up Image

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

sezzajaydee wrote:
NichollAracenaxo wrote:I know if Kyra wasn’t pregnant she’ll shut down the rumors. She either wants attention or is pregnant and waiting to announce it. This baby is definitely an accident cause Oscar wasn’t planning for another until baby #2 was like two years old right?

If she is, it’s not an accident. He knows how babies are made. Having obviously unprotected sex with anyone takes away the element of surprise.

Who's to say he'd know it's unprotected?
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Emysere wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

Who's to say he'd know it's unprotected?
Exactly. He could have used a condom. It could have broken. But more likely is that Kyra would have gone and poked holes in all of them. She’s psycho

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I think Oscar is dumb enough to agree to another kid now.

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

chloe6124 wrote:I think Oscar is dumb enough to agree to another kid now.

SO dumb. But Kyra manipulates him and is so controlling. He probably feels like he isn’t anything without Kyra and YouTube. It took him all those years to make is own YT account. I bet he made it cause he knows they’re not working out and he wants his own income for when they officially break up.

brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

[quote="e1014890"]Okay, haven't caught up yet so forgive me if this has already been mentioned-- Kyra said Oscar got her THREE bouquets and THREE things of chocolate... Did anyone else immediately think this is because they are celebrating baby number THREE? :dunno:[/quot
The hints are strong. Unless something else important happened with a 3 significance..... They’ll announce the pregnancy soon I’m sure. Its very weird to get pregnant bc your friends are doing it...

lurker111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lurker111 »

d4865 wrote:
lurker111 wrote:Did anyone watch Robert and winters new vlog? Kyra jumps on a plane to go see kerens baby but can’t go celebrate her “best friends” birthday for one night? What a loser Image

I’m guessing she didn’t go because they were going to wineries and Kyra is pregnant so if she went and was drinking water or juice it’d cause more suspicions?
I definitely thought about that too

Return to “OKBaby”