JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

F**k.
I just realised.
We’re set for 191727 videos and comments about whether Addie weaned herself or not. Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

£100 says when she gets back, Addie will scream NUH NUHS at Jess and Jess will be annoyed lmao
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

pixiefrost wrote:I liked that she admitted her life has been screw up after screw up. I feel like its the only time ive ever heard her say anything except "FaCIng ReAliiTy wItH a PoSiTiVe AtTitUdE" regarding her chaotic mess of a life.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I feel like, the older she gets, the more ridiculous her own choices will seem to her. Once the fog of her infantile adolescence cleares, she's going to be so proud to tell her children how they came to be :D
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

sezzajaydee wrote:F**k.
I just realised.
We’re set for 191727 videos and comments about whether Addie weaned herself or not. Again.

Maybe this explains her emotional reaction. Maybe she hopes, that Addy will be magically done nursing, once she returns, so she can get her magical arounder operation.
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

I wish Jess didn't edit her photos the way she does...
Her photos would actually be cute if she didn't saturate the crap out of them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
LatinChickw-2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LatinChickw-2 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 43b413.png[/img]

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jess DID used to be a stickler for car seat safety! Like that person said, she had Lilia rear facing til the kid was about 5 years old. Now... meh, she doesnt care!! Addie and Landen always sit in car seats that dont appear to fit them properly or the chest clips aren't in the right place. Its like she's let all her safety standards slip for some reason.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Dani_now wrote:I wish Jess didn't edit her photos the way she does...
Her photos would actually be cute if she didn't saturate the crap out of them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
It almost looks like she's standing in from of a crappy green screen. Jess when you read this, try upping the warmth of the photo instead of the saturation.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Omg drunken Mexico jess is the worst.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Sparklingdee wrote:Jess DID used to be a stickler for car seat safety! Like that person said, she had Lilia rear facing til the kid was about 5 years old. Now... meh, she doesnt care!! Addie and Landen always sit in car seats that dont appear to fit them properly or the chest clips aren't in the right place. Its like she's let all her safety standards slip for some reason.
She use to shove that shit down everyone’s throat. I guess it made her feel special like breastfeeding and she’s over it now.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Kryptonite wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Jess DID used to be a stickler for car seat safety! Like that person said, she had Lilia rear facing til the kid was about 5 years old. Now... meh, she doesnt care!! Addie and Landen always sit in car seats that dont appear to fit them properly or the chest clips aren't in the right place. Its like she's let all her safety standards slip for some reason.
Yessss.

Normally I don't mind, Jessica but I've noticed this lately and it's a pet peeve for me. This is the same woman who posted 'better cast it than casket' in response to some people asking her if it was finally time to turn Lilia around. What's suddenly changed? I don't mind seeing different parenting choices but not ones that can become a safety issue.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
There are so many things she should change about her parenting, but carseat safety isn't one of them. I think it comes down to her being overwhelmed and/or lazy when loading her million kids in the car.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

funkycat123 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
Yessss.

Normally I don't mind, Jessica but I've noticed this lately and it's a pet peeve for me. This is the same woman who posted 'better cast it than casket' in response to some people asking her if it was finally time to turn Lilia around. What's suddenly changed? I don't mind seeing different parenting choices but not ones that can become a safety issue.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
There are so many things she should change about her parenting, but carseat safety isn't one of them. I think it comes down to her being overwhelmed and/or lazy when loading her million kids in the car.
She must have to many kids to care now. She’s changed a lot for the worst since meeting Chris.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ive said it loads of times but I really do think her and Chris fuel each other to be lazy AF - Jess of olden times was still a bit dumb BUT she did used to clean, vacuum and *gasp* COOK. Now its just Texas Roadhouse or Panda Express lmao.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Sometimes I've wondered if these wanna be [or some actually become] carseat techs it's a passing phase like moms who are ALL about cloth diapers and go on and on about landfills and diaper rash then they get over it and their kid's in disposables and no more mention of landfills.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I think part of it is that having Addie pushed her over the edge, and 5 kids is just one to many. But I also wonder if maybe she tried harder when she was with Drake because part of her knew that he might leave or get bored of her. With Chris she feels comfortable so she's let a lot of that stuff go.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

So did all of the kids bathe in Kaden’s pee?

I know it can be common for *young* kids to pee in the bath, but for Chris to actively know Kaden peed in the bath and then let all the kids bathe in it, yuck!

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

On the car seats, they recently changed the law.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 50a51c.png[/img] “Children must remain in a rear facing car seat until they weigh 40+ pounds or are at least 40 inches tall.” So how many of her kids should actually be rearfacing? At least two probably. Maybe more.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

chatty wrote:So did all of the kids bathe in Kaden’s pee?

I know it can be common for *young* kids to pee in the bath, but for Chris to actively know Kaden peed in the bath and then let all the kids bathe in it, yuck!

That was gross. But why are they all bathing together anyways, 3 filthy little boys in one tub is gross enough without the pee. They are old enough to start showering so they can actually get clean. Yuck
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

She gave up caring about car seat safety a long time ago.
One of the twins was in Caden or Tommy’s booster seat not long after they got together.

I won’t be surprised if they turn Addie the day of her birthday and then use some shitty excuse. Like she’s happier forward facing or whatever.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I know it’s probably just allergies or jet lag or the lighting but i swear she looks high as fuck on her insta story lol like stoner eyes for real

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d96a07.png[/img]

I’m pretty sure Janell smokes weed right? I just laugh imaging Jess and Chris sparking up a doob in Mexico

Return to “JesssFam”