ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by ssr0312 »

So those she finally knkw where she is moving? Lol

I really want to see her do think by herself with no help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

ssr0312 wrote:
So those she finally knkw where she is moving? Lol

I really want to see her do think by herself with no help.

Things* sorry lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She THINKS she’s doing good only because KC is still there. Let KC leave, see how you actually handle shit, then talk...as for now her little rant are fruitless.

She can’t assume once KC is gone that she’s gonna be on top of everything just cz she’s with David again. Let’s be real David didn’t do shit when he was home, it’s not like he’s gonna suddenly start doing everything KC did around the house. It’s not like hes gonna do dishes, cook meals or whatever else KC did...that’s all gonna fall back on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Is she really coping well though, even with the amount of help she has? The poor girl is pulling her hair out, picking @ her skin and scarfing down diet pills. That’s all WITH a live in au pair paid for by the in laws.

There is a deeper issue. A mental health issue that she needs to address head on. This is not normal.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

kiwi wrote:Is she really coping well though, even with the amount of help she has? The poor girl is pulling her hair out, picking @ her skin and scarfing down diet pills. That’s all WITH a live in au pair paid for by the in laws.

There is a deeper issue. A mental health issue that she needs to address head on. This is not normal.
I agree, she needs serious help from a professional. I'm not sure why no one close to her is addressing it... or maybe they are?
I can't imagine David not saying something to her... if I see my significant other struggling ai would say something

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

The frequency with which she says “typically” makes me stabby

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:The frequency with which she says “typically” makes me stabby

And "apart from that" lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She handled having her kids alone for a year so well that her in laws paid for her to have a live in au pair. Please Vanessa, tell us more about how well you handled things “on your own” for a year (we all know Nona helped you every day). With an au pair she looks like a meth Addict with all of her picking and hair pulling, I hate to think about how how awful actually having to parent is going to make her look.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:She handled having her kids alone for a year so well that her in laws paid for her to have a live in au pair. Please Vanessa, tell us more about how well you handled things “on your own” for a year (we all know Nona helped you every day). With an au pair she looks like a meth Addict with all of her picking and hair pulling, I hate to think about how how awful actually having to parent is going to make her look.

This is why David should’ve never went to the military or she should’ve never had Charlie til he was in for at least a few years to see how they manage with that lifestyle.

Military life is just not for them, in her mind she thinks that because she’s gonna be with David now she will magically be on top of everything.....um no sweetie. If you can’t even fucking parent your kids WITH help you won’t do it at all. Just cz you can get pregnant doesn’t mean you should have kids, I really hope she doesn’t ever have a 3rd.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Maybe she's deeply insecure about her life? About David? She shows one thing but body language is a complete other story which can show through her skin's state, but pulling the hair usually means stress and anxiety and i can't for the life of me figure out what could be setting it off. I mean she does nothing that productive with her days. What u hiding, V?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
staceybrax wrote:She handled having her kids alone for a year so well that her in laws paid for her to have a live in au pair. Please Vanessa, tell us more about how well you handled things “on your own” for a year (we all know Nona helped you every day). With an au pair she looks like a meth Addict with all of her picking and hair pulling, I hate to think about how how awful actually having to parent is going to make her look.

This is why David should’ve never went to the military or she should’ve never had Charlie til he was in for at least a few years to see how they manage with that lifestyle.

Military life is just not for them, in her mind she thinks that because she’s gonna be with David now she will magically be on top of everything.....um no sweetie. If you can’t even fucking parent your kids WITH help you won’t do it at all. Just cz you can get pregnant doesn’t mean you should have kids, I really hope she doesn’t ever have a 3rd.

Exactly. I understand she misses David and it’s hard for her when he’s gone but it’s not like she wasn’t aware of this before he joined the military. She isn’t some special snowflake, millions of people have to solo parent for a heap of different reasons. There are single parents who have no help and work full time and still manage to actually raise their own children and yet Vanessa can’t seem to manage with a live in au pair and her mother’s help??
She needs to get help. Not someone to raise her kids for her but for herself, with her issues. Figure out why she can’t cope, help with her picking and pulling. She’s going to fall apart when they move and the only ones who are going to suffer are those kids. Lily will be pushed even more to the side to fend for herself.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

For the love of god ppl stop send Vanessa free shit...she just said she “never has time to put on face masks” then a minute later she says “I live in my bathroom and at night I always pampers herself”....so which lie is the right one? Lol these companies need to stop sending her shit because she is such a damn moron, so much second hand embarrassment. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 041f38.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 48ffe1.png[/img]

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:For the love of god ppl stop send Vanessa free shit...she just said she “never has time to put on face masks” then a minute later she says “I live in my bathroom and at night I always pampers herself”....so which lie is the right one? Lol these companies need to stop sending her shit because she is such a damn moron, so much second hand embarrassment. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 041f38.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 48ffe1.png[/img]

she probably meant that she lives in there because she’s trying to shit out all the weight she gained after losing weight. So she’s probably taking laxatives again lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anr92 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:For the love of god ppl stop send Vanessa free shit...she just said she “never has time to put on face masks” then a minute later she says “I live in my bathroom and at night I always pampers herself”....so which lie is the right one? Lol these companies need to stop sending her shit because she is such a damn moron, so much second hand embarrassment. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 041f38.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 48ffe1.png[/img]

she probably meant that she lives in there because she’s trying to shit out all the weight she gained after losing weight. So she’s probably taking laxatives again lol

Hahahahaha

tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

I honestly feel as though David should find a different career. With Lily having her disabilities and Vanessa clearly having codependency issues, she's not going to fair well in the long run and if David loved her he'd consider that. My husband is military, but I've proven I can handle my shit with being overseas and by myself with our son. Vanessa needs a ton of help, and clearly has some mental issues. That's a recipe for disaster. One woman even killed herself and her child while her husband was deployed because she didn't get the help she needed. Another one killed her child. I'm not saying Vanessa would go that far but it's worrisome. Military life isn't for them, and I've never seen such an out of touch relationship either.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Side note: does she ever wear her wedding ring or nah? When my husband's away I always make sure I wear my ring lmao
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

tieruhhlynn wrote:I honestly feel as though David should find a different career. With Lily having her disabilities and Vanessa clearly having codependency issues, she's not going to fair well in the long run and if David loved her he'd consider that. My husband is military, but I've proven I can handle my shit with being overseas and by myself with our son. Vanessa needs a ton of help, and clearly has some mental issues. That's a recipe for disaster. One woman even killed herself and her child while her husband was deployed because she didn't get the help she needed. Another one killed her child. I'm not saying Vanessa would go that far but it's worrisome. Military life isn't for them, and I've never seen such an out of touch relationship either.
David should probably find another career but 1. I don’t think he’s in tune enough/cares about Vanessa’s mental state to give up the job that gives him the biggest excuse to continue not to parent his children and 2. The military was like his last option. He dropped out of college, and before he joined the military he was working a dead end job as an overnight security guard. The military was his parents’ last ditch effort to get him to straighten up and start really supporting his family. If he quit, I don’t know what options he’d have considering he comes off as a spoiled immature rich kid who knows he can kinda coast through life because his parents will always provide if he can’t.

JSBC0422
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JSBC0422 »

“Lily is sick, Charlie is sick and KC is the sickest” moments later they are going to an indoor playground. she should’ve let poor KC rest. Now all their sick germs are all over that playground.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why? Why would she choose that thumbnail? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9bf5e8.png[/img]

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Why? Why would she choose that thumbnail? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9bf5e8.png[/img]

Omg, you can really see how bad her hair is on that picture Image

Return to “2011teenagemom”