Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part

Unread post by vandelynn »

Im still trying to figure out how the disney trip was the best time of her life!!!! Get your shit together girl you are pushing 30 and aging fastly from drinking yourself into oblivion starting from 3:00-4:00 pm every. single. night!! #pathetic #looneylush

Maybe if getting married and having 2 baby girls and other major milestones were the her best times vs. the 24/7 alcohol adderall fueled spending spree disneyland shit show she would be in a better place and we wouldn't even be typing on this forum and we would have nothing to call her out on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Aaryn is so out of touch. A hurricane is hitting part of the country and she is yet again posting about another lame party of hers.
Wouldn’t your manager be pissed that you posted you’re so over your event calendar? I’m assuming her manager set up whatever event this is. This girl wouldn’t last a day in corporate America.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I wonder of Nick & Aryn weren't "well off" enough to hire a house cleaner, lean service, pre-packaged food, nanny, stylist, etc...would they have kids? It's 100% clear she would not be able to handle it. Would she straighten up her act and bust her ass for the kids, and be a good mom? Or would she still be a shotty mom, just without money for help?
vandelynn wrote:Im still trying to figure out how the disney trip was the best time of her life!!!! Get your shit together girl you are pushing 30 and aging fastly from drinking yourself into oblivion starting from 3:00-4:00 pm every. single. night!! #pathetic #looneylush

Maybe if getting married and having 2 baby girls and other major milestones were the her best times vs. the 24/7 alcohol adderall fueled spending spree disneyland shit show she would be in a better place and we wouldn't even be typing on this forum and we would have nothing to call her out on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Who are these people?!?!? They need their heads examined after making comments like that. This keeps up that whole generation is "Going to hell in a handbasket!!!"
Monkey business wrote:Yay for the new thread!
Aron's comment section cracks me up!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shes not over all her vacations and staycations...just her work commitments.
ElizaJos wrote:
RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Aaryn is so out of touch. A hurricane is hitting part of the country and she is yet again posting about another lame party of hers.
Wouldn’t your manager be pissed that you posted you’re so over your event calendar? I’m assuming her manager set up whatever event this is. This girl wouldn’t last a day in corporate America.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

If this is a work event please! Besides the Johnson's thing in new York can't remember a work event in awhile. She creates her hectic life. No one asked you to go on your ridiculous staycations, Disney literally weeks apart and your hours upon hours you're shopping and Bucks. It's clear you hate being home so you love it!
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

badger wrote:Sidenote; I read on another forum that Hooktube now gives Youtubers views? Guess I’ll just have to keep up with Aaron’s IG stories if that’s true... does anyone else know about this?
I haven’t read anything about it but they had some maintenance recently (a month or two ago) and afterwards their claim of not giving views which used to be on top of the page disappeared. Too bad. I don't want to give her my views either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Carmencita- Your pic is HILARIOUS. Spot on.
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Carmencita- Your pic is HILARIOUS. Spot on.

agree, her posts are on point, too. lol.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

...skyla flew without her Paci? Where'd she go? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 1eed0c.jpg[/img]

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

*((Im still reading at the lovesack or W/E portion of last topic but I hjjad to say this))*

I've got a kid with SPD, He loves beanbags and generally just lying on soft things.

So did i buy a rediculously priced sack of shit? No.
I went and bought some cheap fabric that he was drawn to, Made a 'bean bag' the size of a twin sized mattress. under 100 dollars. Looks as good as the commercial ones, AND has a removable and washable cover.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

kristieanne87 wrote:...skyla flew without her Paci? Where'd she go?

literally thought the same thing. theyre really travelling again?!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How EMBARRASSING for Cryla to have her mother go on MULTIPLE internet rants/posts explaining her pacifier. That subject has been buzzing online for months, seriously how embarrassing. I can't imagine growing up with such exposure. I wonder what it wi do to these kids psychologically? It's pretty funny actual celebrities spend endless amounts of money protecting their children and their integrity, and here these YT mom's exploit their children for chump change.
kristieanne87 wrote:...skyla flew without her Paci? Where'd she go? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 1eed0c.jpg[/img]

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Is this bitch for real? She didn't notice how messed up her kid's teeth were? Is she blind? Or just so utterly lazy that she will find any excuse to justify her kid having a thing in her mouth 24/7. Now she's talking about her kid having her hands in her mouth all the time and 'oh my God the germs'.. Please her nasty ass cat walks on her kitchen counters, she's no germaphobe. This woman insults everyone's intelligence when she contradicts herself. Does she really think people don't realize she's a liar?
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

A-aron on IG stories: “The dentist said she had an open bite, which I knew.”

Aryan on IG post: “I had no idea it was affecting her mouth as bad as it was.”

Wow. Just...wow.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thank you!
Not_Sponsored wrote:A-aron on IG stories: “The dentist said she had an open bite, which I knew.”

Wow. Just...wow.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

[quote="kristieanne87"]How EMBARRASSING for Cryla to have her mother go on MULTIPLE internet rants/posts explaining her pacifier. That subject has been buzzing online for months, seriously how embarrassing. I can't imagine growing up with such exposure. I wonder what it wi do to these kids psychologically? It's pretty funny actual celebrities spend endless amounts of money protecting their children and their integrity, and here these YT mom's exploit their children for chump change. [quote="kristieanne87"]...skyla flew without her Paci? Where'd she go?
I posted the exact same thing few weeks. The measures celebrities go to protect their children. God knows what vlogging will do to these children. Especially the daily vloggers. Day in day out camera in their face. Online for everyone to see. These parents might be home but probably better off working since they are so preoccupied filming content.
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Not_Sponsored wrote:A-aron on IG stories: “The dentist said she had an open bite, which I knew.”

Wow. Just...wow.

YES. Typical, manic and hypocritical. Psycho bitch Image

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Aaron stop saying it was her comfort. It was your comfort. Easier for YOU! My almost 3 year old has one for sleep ONLY. And falls out of his mouth 20 minutes later. I do plan on the paci fairy coming at his 3rd birthday. However, wouldn't be caught dead him having it in public, talking through it, between bites of food!!! Common sense a toddler having it in all day and night is not good!
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

God you are an entitled bitch Arron. "The internet doctors" who told you about skylas open bite MONTHS who. Yeah Aaron it's so terrible when other moms try to help you. God forbid anyone try to help you with anything ever because you think you know effing everything. Why don't you just admit that you wish you had listened to those "internet doctors". Yeah I get you didn't want to take her comfort away, but that's you being LAZY. Guess what Aaron? Motherhood is full of these "hard" moments. Taking away the paci is the least of the problems you will face. Not everyone who gives you advice is a bitch. Learn to accept advice when it's given to you. Most people have good intentions

Return to “Aaryn Williams”