B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

lizbt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Unread post by lizbt »

flightlessbird wrote:When you know, you know.
I’m dying of laughter ahahhaahahhaahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

she used to be my favorite yt mom, now i cant even get myself to click on a video of hers anymore. and its not even because of the poor choices shes making, but because of the way she acts since getting together with frank. or splitting with ean i should say, since no one really knows when she first met this guy...theres this perpetually constipated look on her face, she changed the way she talks, even her accent is different, her clothes her hair, everything, and not in a “change is good” way. if she had been like this when i first started watching her, i never would have clicked on a second video :/

lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 4db1e2.png[/img].

I just watched this blog from a year ago... I noticed how drastically the life of these poor kids have change! Like poor Nolan used to play all the time with Ean the cartwheels track in the living room & he had sooo much fun with his daddy
& some nights they would do puzzles as a family... pretty sad because we know for sure all that is gone because of her.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

For some reason every time I see Pastor Frank’s hairy arms in the background of Britney’s insta stories or vlogs I feel so repulsed!

priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

Her channel is about her and freenk now I am geting tired of his thumb head. He is always there

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

She annoys the hell out of me with the way she says Frenk. Bitch, your husband's name is FrAnk. Learn how to pronounce it.
Conclusion: boring vlog af
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

annabananna wrote:she used to be my favorite yt mom, now i cant even get myself to click on a video of hers anymore. and its not even because of the poor choices shes making, but because of the way she acts since getting together with frank. or splitting with ean i should say, since no one really knows when she first met this guy...theres this perpetually constipated look on her face, she changed the way she talks, even her accent is different, her clothes her hair, everything, and not in a “change is good” way. if she had been like this when i first started watching her, i never would have clicked on a second video :/

This!!! I used to love rewatching her old videos but I just can’t anymore. Her trying so hard to one up Ean and prove that she has this Pinterest perfect life backfired on her big time. She honestly didn’t realize how good she had it with Ean, I feel like whatever problems they had were so minor and fixable but she didn’t even wanna try to make it work, now look at the shit show she’s in.

She blindsided the fuck out of Ean when he literally gave her everything, could he have changed a few things about himself....sure but for the most part he was good.Not saying Ean is perfect but this poor guy would come home from working all day and have to sleep on a damn couch and Britney never respected his decisions. He didn’t want more kids.....she didn’t care, he didn’t wanna vlog...she didn’t care.

She was in control with Ean now she’s letting some weird guy control her kids, it’s just not right. But karma will find her soon enough and Frank will blindside her just like she did to Ean & I honestly can’t wait for that...sorry not sorry.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

herebcofbritney wrote:
MarvelMama wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:That was so fucked up of Frank to bribe Aria with candy. Bribing your kids is a parenting decision, a STEP father should not have a say in that. I don't think Britney has ever bribed them with candy to get them to eat their dinner. Step parents should not be making disciplinary decisions like that because it will influence the kids' behavior in the future and it's not his place to do that.. and Britney's just laughing along... wow.
Yeah that “I’ll give you candy if you” bullshit is he beginnings of grooming 101.

It really is. It just dawned on me. He shouldn’t be whispering in her ear that way either. That’s just weird.

Why did he have to whisper it? It came across iffy to me on the video, I just don't understand why he couldn't say aloud to her, it isnt a secret.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I just watched the recent video and they’re not worried bcz they’re 3 hours away from the coast & only thing they might get is flooding and high winds...umm where do I even begin?

She lives on the first floor so if her apartment gets flooded what is she gonna do? Or if one or all of her windows shatter from the pressure of the winds? Does she not realize she can still lose power?
Apparently Frank’s gonna be working so wtf is she gonna do if this happens?

She seriously is delusional and so is Frank, the fact that they are so unprepared while being alone with 3 kids and pregnant just baffles me. Like even if your hundreds of miles away you should still be prepared just in case smfh.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I just watched the recent video and they’re not worried bcz they’re 3 hours away from the coast & only thing they might get is flooding and high winds...umm where do I even begin?

She lives on the first floor so if her apartment gets flooded what is she gonna do? Or if one or all of her windows shatter from the pressure of the winds? Does she not realize she can still lose power?
Apparently Frank’s gonna be working so wtf is she gonna do if this happens?

She seriously is delusional and so is Frank, the fact that they are so unprepared while being alone with 3 kids and pregnant just baffles me. Like even if your hundreds of miles away you should still be prepared just in case smfh.

Meh, at least it's just going to be her. It was hilarious though, her attitude about the kids being with Ean. She's such a bitch

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

When my family bought new construction we stayed running over nails for YEARS until the neighborhood was finished out. I learned how to change a tire in no time flat by the time I was 16. Britney better get used to seeing nails, stepping on nails, and driving over nails seeing as they are going to be around for quite some time. Shit happens, nails get dropped or spilled.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

JennaLuvBug wrote:When my family bought new construction we stayed running over nails for YEARS until the neighborhood was finished out. I learned how to change a tire in no time flat by the time I was 16. Britney better get used to seeing nails, stepping on nails, and driving over nails seeing as they are going to be around for quite some time. Shit happens, nails get dropped or spilled.
When she explained the layout of the house it reminded me of their house she had with Ean.
Thankfully the kids will be with Ean this weekend and she will be stuck on her own all lonely because Frank will probably be working. But lately he’s been with her every day so he probably won’t be working. Britney should ask them to run that metal magnet thing over her yard to pick up nails. That’s what they’re supposed to do. I can see all of the kids stepping on nails real soon. It’s not pretty either. I stepped on one and it was flush with my foot. It was a half centimeter from going into my bone. I didn’t feel it when I stepped on it so I stepped again on that foot and fell straight to the ground. Had to go to the hospital and get an X-ray before it was pulled out and they take so long that my foot was swelling around the nail. So yeah it hurt terribly. Not to mention when they numbed my foot with lidocaine to pull it out and all of the antibiotic shots plus the tdap that was given to me. I was 19 at the time. So I hope she refrains from letting the kids play around a construction site.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:When my family bought new construction we stayed running over nails for YEARS until the neighborhood was finished out. I learned how to change a tire in no time flat by the time I was 16. Britney better get used to seeing nails, stepping on nails, and driving over nails seeing as they are going to be around for quite some time. Shit happens, nails get dropped or spilled.
Yep. We moved in ours in Feb. we were picking nails up a good couple of months.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

When they talked about why they weren’t evacuating, they made it sound like they weren’t cause Frank had to work.
So is he telling his PREGNANT wife that no; if he has to stay, so does she? Alone?
Or did she sew herself to him in his sleep so they’re connected and she actually can’t leave?
I don’t get it.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Doesn't this idiot live in Charlotte? I work remotely, and one of my co-workers is in Charlotte. She had brains and evacuated this morning.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

zipadeedodah wrote:Doesn't this idiot live in Charlotte? I work remotely, and one of my co-workers is in Charlotte. She had brains and evacuated this morning.
Charlotte is a good 4 hours from the coast and they are like 800 feet elevation. I wouldn’t of evacuated either. It’s practically a tropical storm already. If doesn’t even look like it’s raining there yet. The only evacuation orders were along thr coast and some areas farther inland that are in a flood Zone. Britney has made a mess of her life but evacuating isn’t one of them.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is her forecast today. Hardly even a chance of rain today. A little more tomorrow and Sunday.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ee2469.png[/img]

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Just saw this on my FB feed- itll be interesting to see what it was like up there if she shares
Screenshot_20180914-124337_Facebook.jpeg
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

There's absolutely no need for her to evacuate. This isn't an apocalypse. Lol
lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
MarvelMama wrote: Yeah that “I’ll give you candy if you” bullshit is he beginnings of grooming 101.

It really is. It just dawned on me. He shouldn’t be whispering in her ear that way either. That’s just weird.

Why did he have to whisper it? It came across iffy to me on the video, I just don't understand why he couldn't say aloud to her, it isnt a secret.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
It's his way of making Aria believe its okay to keep secrets between them, and take candy to do stuff. Huge red flag

Enviado desde mi XT1040 mediante Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”