Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by brendarae222 »

Regarding a fussy baby at bedtime.... Im pretty sure every baby in the world is fussy before bed. Right? The weird co-dependence they have is crazy. When someone is at work, you don’t text them unless it’s important. Or at least until the end of the day, if you need them to run a quick errand for you. Let people have their day to focus and do their job well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored2018 »

Did Justin seem hammered to anyone else in this vlog? Especially when he first came home from work. He just seemed off..
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

I am looking at Rachelle's Poshmark and notice that she did have some Carter's baby stuff for sale ... I really hope she does donate/keep what people gave her and that is stuff that she purchased herself.
rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

When Emma is crying at the end you can hear Rachelle say she has been crying for 1.5 hours...did it not occur to her to feed the poor thing? Justin said he was holding her for a while and then she started crying. Well she has gone maybe 2 hours without eating so instead of bouncing her you can try the boob...which could explain her refusing the pacifier

SDV
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SDV »

She is a nightmare. This guy is about to leave for his crappy job away from his newborn all day so you can stay home, shop and Instagram all day, and she gives him 10 straight minutes of on-camera shit for not cleaning his French press before he leaves?

He's no prize but she is a raving, spoiled bitch.
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

Bored2018 wrote:Did Justin seem hammered to anyone else in this vlog? Especially when he first came home from work. He just seemed off..
He’s so red its has to tell!

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Their “fight” was so cringy with all the laughing after every jab she made at him. It’s like she was laughing to try to make it seem like she was just playing but it TOTALLY pissed her off he didn’t put his coffee stuff away. And him saying “I already apologized once” I got the vibe that’s a statement used ALOT around their house.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

It’s a fucking coffee pot. Goddamn Rachelle. She’s saying it’s hard in the morning with Emma. Are you kidding me? Try it with a toddler, try it with a newly crawling infant. One that’s getting into shit and trying to open the dishwasher and the utensil drawer and play with forks. She’s in for a rude awakening. Put Emma down for once and clean up after your husband. You wanna play housewife and stay at home mom you still gotta do the damn dishes. He forgot to clean it. My husband is just like that, but worse. I would feel like a nagging bitch if I fussed at him for forgetting to clean shit.
I bet he gets up and feeds mister and beau and takes beau out to potty just so Rachelle can tend to a sleeping newborn lol.

Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

I'm all for feminism and women's emancipation, but if you have chosen to be a stay at home mother and housewife, you can clean after your husband goes to work. She would be justified if he asked her to clean on top of taking care of the baby and having another job, outside the house, but this is just the division of tasks she wanted. Also, the man is risking deploymemt and possibly his life to cover her expensive shopping habits, she could at least help him with his breakfast.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

She’s such a bitch.

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

I just finished watching the vlog, it’s actually pitiful and sad that she can’t just let Justin care for Emma. She is always RIGHT on him when he’s holding her. She started crying at the end and Rachelle took Emma straight away from Justin. Why not let him handle her? “Mom Rachelle” is even more annoying than I thought she could be.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Rottiemom wrote:I just finished watching the vlog, it’s actually pitiful and sad that she can’t just let Justin care for Emma. She is always RIGHT on him when he’s holding her. She started crying at the end and Rachelle took Emma straight away from Justin. Why not let him handle her? “Mom Rachelle” is even more annoying than I thought she could be.
The baby will never get accustomed to Justin if she doesn’t let him find his way and learn how to comfort her. It’ll be annoying once Emma is teething later on or she actually wants a break and whoops Justin will be pointless bc she never let them learn to trust one another and him take care of her.

Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

She is literally awful. When Justin is the only one making actual money and working his ass off all she does is find something to bitch about. It’s a freaking coffee press. He didn’t tear up the whole house and leave it. “It’s too hard for me to clean and take care of Emma!” It’s too hard for you to put a coffee press in the pantry? I’m sorry but if that’s the case you should not be having a child. She was lazy when she was pregnant but now she is taking it to a whole other level. I ALWAYS clean up my husbands messes when he is rushing out the door for work or military things. Confronting Justin when he walks through the door is not healthy. He will eventually get tired of the bullshit and her being a constant bitch. Just give it Time. The sad part is now they have a child that will be stuck in either the middle of a disfunctional loveless marriage or one hell of a divorce because Rachelle will try to have full custody and take everything Justin has worked hard for.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:I just finished watching the vlog, it’s actually pitiful and sad that she can’t just let Justin care for Emma. She is always RIGHT on him when he’s holding her. She started crying at the end and Rachelle took Emma straight away from Justin. Why not let him handle her? “Mom Rachelle” is even more annoying than I thought she could be.
The baby will never get accustomed to Justin if she doesn’t let him find his way and learn how to comfort her. It’ll be annoying once Emma is teething later on or she actually wants a break and whoops Justin will be pointless bc she never let them learn to trust one another and him take care of her.

How is she going to get all her cute daddy daughter Instagram photos if she never even lets their daughter bond with her father.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Greenapples2 wrote:She is literally awful. When Justin is the only one making actual money and working his ass off all she does is find something to bitch about. It’s a freaking coffee press. He didn’t tear up the whole house and leave it. “It’s too hard for me to clean and take care of Emma!” It’s too hard for you to put a coffee press in the pantry? I’m sorry but if that’s the case you should not be having a child. She was lazy when she was pregnant but now she is taking it to a whole other level. I ALWAYS clean up my husbands messes when he is rushing out the door for work or military things. Confronting Justin when he walks through the door is not healthy. He will eventually get tired of the bullshit and her being a constant bitch. Just give it Time. The sad part is now they have a child that will be stuck in either the middle of a disfunctional loveless marriage or one hell of a divorce because Rachelle will try to have full custody and take everything Justin has worked hard for.
R: he’s in the military and has an unpredictable schedule. Plus he can get deployed at any time. I should have FULL CUSTODY!
J: Dude, she made me go back the the military!
Judge: don’t call me dude.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

prbeca wrote:
Greenapples2 wrote:She is literally awful. When Justin is the only one making actual money and working his ass off all she does is find something to bitch about. It’s a freaking coffee press. He didn’t tear up the whole house and leave it. “It’s too hard for me to clean and take care of Emma!” It’s too hard for you to put a coffee press in the pantry? I’m sorry but if that’s the case you should not be having a child. She was lazy when she was pregnant but now she is taking it to a whole other level. I ALWAYS clean up my husbands messes when he is rushing out the door for work or military things. Confronting Justin when he walks through the door is not healthy. He will eventually get tired of the bullshit and her being a constant bitch. Just give it Time. The sad part is now they have a child that will be stuck in either the middle of a disfunctional loveless marriage or one hell of a divorce because Rachelle will try to have full custody and take everything Justin has worked hard for.
R: he’s in the military and has an unpredictable schedule. Plus he can get deployed at any time. I should have FULL CUSTODY!
J: Dude, she made me go back the the military!
Judge: don’t call me dude.

I saw a comment she made on her video that he can’t be deployed for two years. Don’t know whether that is true or if there was a crisis I would think they could.

Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

He is 100% eligiable for deployment. Idk where he is getting this “I can say no for 2 years!” Thing from. If duty calls he has to go. He is property of the US government for the entire contracted term. The ONLY way he wouldn’t have to go is if it was a situation where they came to his unit and said “we need 150 soldiers” and the unit had 300 soldiers. Meaning they didn’t need the whole unit only a small portion. They only have to allow 90 days between deployments not 2 years. He thinks “oh I will say no the first two years then the last two years they can’t even ask me” for example my husbands unit is setting up for deployment but his contract ends before the end of the deployment would be so he legally cannot go unless he reups which he does not want to do.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Every time I think I can’t stand her, I watch yet another video and I can’t stand her even more. This bitch needs to get off the face of the earth. Fast. I HATE knowing that giant nose and shitty personality is creating children.....

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

brendarae222 wrote:Their “fight” You don’t have a job, Justin has to get ready and go to work. My hubby leaves out morning breakfast stuff too. Since I’m home I clean up. Not a big deal. Pick your battles girl.

Right! I've been married 34 years. My husband has 2 more years until retirement. Every morning before he leaves for work, my hubby prepares his coffee and puts a steaming hot cup at my bedside. I don't mind one bit wiping up the counter when I'm up. It's part of why we've been married 34yrs. It's the little things Rachelle, f*ck your OCD!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”