Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

JVK19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part

Unread post by JVK19 »

Also...have we even seen duchess since they have moved? I don't recall seeing her at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Her Insta post says "she had no idea" it was affecting her mouth that much but the day she took it she said she knew she had an open bite??? Um. Which is it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's weird she hardly shows wither pet anymore. She used to show them both so much. It's like they're just gone or something lol.
JVK19 wrote:Also...have we even seen duchess since they have moved? I don't recall seeing her at all

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

In case she tried. To edit later ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... f01277.jpg[/img]

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

hscheer10 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:...skyla flew without her Paci? Where'd she go?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
literally thought the same thing. theyre really travelling again?!
Which means another weekend Zel is alone sitting at home with a dog walker coming by. That dog is so ignored by her...really sad.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

JVK19 wrote:Also...have we even seen duchess since they have moved? I don't recall seeing her at all

She was in the Disney haul video. She got up on the bed at one point for a split second

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Such a bitch. So she ‘got it’ yet decided not to take it from her anyways until cryla got a severe open bite. She’s an idiot.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... b682da.png[/img]

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

If it was so obvious, why ignore it?
Bella-ciao wrote:Such a bitch. So she ‘got it’ yet decided not to take it from her anyways until cryla got a severe open bite. She’s an idiot.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... b682da.png[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

The open bite and messed up teeth clearly weren’t that obvious to her since it took her close to a damn year to finally get rid of it. How are you going to wait to hear it from an actual dentist to take it away when it’s too late, even thought it was already damaging?!
The only thing “cringeworthy”, Aaryn, was listening to Skyla try to talk through the paci.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

"I didn't want to take away her comfort unless a doctor mandated it." You didn't take her to a doctor previously to see whether or not he/she mandated it?
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Joanna234 wrote:"I didn't want to take away her comfort unless a doctor mandated it." You didn't take her to a doctor previously to see whether or not he/she mandated it?
Exactly! Did she think a dentist was going to appear at Starbucks and tell her skylas teeth are completely messed up? I don’t understand why she talks out of her butt, she is nauseatingly stupid.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Im just glad she saw a dentist and its gone. She obviously took her in because she was getting constant remarks on it. She can make up whatever lies that she wants but at least its done.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She had problems with people commenting that she shouldn't have it bc it was "no one's business but the parents"..... But she took it when the Dr said to?? Why was it not none of his business too?? This girl contradicts every single thing in her life. You shouldn't need a Dr to tell you basic shit like that. Any intelligent person could look at Skyla, see the open bite and know it was time to take it. If Skyla hadn't had the bite then ok, I could understand. But Aaryn wasn't blind. She really is an idiot. She's proven that time and time again starting with her ignorant comments on Big Brother.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

glorygirl920 wrote:She had problems with people commenting that she shouldn't have it bc it was "no one's business but the parents"..... But she took it when the Dr said to?? Why was it not none of his business too?? This girl contradicts every single thing in her life. You shouldn't need a Dr to tell you basic shit like that. Any intelligent person could look at Skyla, see the open bite and know it was time to take it. If Skyla hadn't had the bite then ok, I could understand. But Aaryn wasn't blind. She really is an idiot. She's proven that time and time again starting with her ignorant comments on Big Brother.
She’ll always be Aaryn Gries the racist homophobe. She’s ugly inside and out. She’s stupid too.
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

jsl22 wrote:
Joanna234 wrote:"I didn't want to take away her comfort unless a doctor mandated it." You didn't take her to a doctor previously to see whether or not he/she mandated it?
Exactly! Did she think a dentist was going to appear at Starbucks and tell her skylas teeth are completely messed up? I don’t understand why she talks out of her butt, she is nauseatingly stupid.

LOL. Yes the Starbucks Doctor. If you see him let me know where so I can too!

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

A insta post mourning the last picture of Cryla with a Paci, really Aron? Most like defending her poor parenting choices. Must be exhausting constantly defending yourself.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

How is it cringeworthy for somebody to say they can’t hear skyla talking with the paci in her mouth? I think it’s a normal thing to say. Of course people couldn’t understand what she was saying... duh aaryn.
Honestly if it took a doctor or a dentist to tell me my child’s teeth were jacked, I’d be SO embarrassed, id feel like the worlds stupidest mom
Monkey business
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Monkey business »

I'm pretty sure the only reason Aron took her to the dentist is to prove everyone wrong not because she cares.
Aron, why don't you ask your pediatrician now if you should wash new clothes before wearing them? It was so cringy to watch her putting new bedding on without washing yikes!
My sister used to work at a clothing factory. She said if you saw the way those clothes are handled you wouldn't think twice about washing them.
Here's some reading for you Aron. Since you think parents know everything educate yourself mom boss.
https.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ac64e0fe4b07a3485e207fc
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Monkey business wrote:I'm pretty sure the only reason Aron took her to the dentist is to prove everyone wrong not because she cares.
Aron, why don't you ask your pediatrician now if you should wash new clothes before wearing them? It was so cringy to watch her putting new bedding on without washing yikes!
My sister used to work at a clothing factory. She said if you saw the way those clothes are handled you wouldn't think twice about washing them.
Here's some reading for you Aron. Since you think parents know everything educate yourself mom boss.
https.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ac64e0fe4b07a3485e207fc
Funny thing though when skyla was a baby she was neurotic about this. She always said don't worry these will be washed because I know they can have chemicals on them. Sad to see she doesn't give a shit about anything. Said it before say it again she should've been one and done. Some people only have the mental capacity for one and she is one of them.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

“Dr. Nick” is that just nick telling her to pull it, just like the car seat ordeal?!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”