E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Unread post by lmmomSD »

LydiaE wrote:Jared's feet are repulsive!
I haven't seen them. Are they as bad as Cullen's?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Random question-- have they used their hot tub that they love so much lately? I know Ellie was pregnant, and then she had to wait a good six weeks post partum to get in it. But they could use it now...

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by 131618 »

lmmomSD wrote:Random question-- have they used their hot tub that they love so much lately? I know Ellie was pregnant, and then she had to wait a good six weeks post partum to get in it. But they could use it now...

Lol she was jumping in the lake when she was like 2 weeks pp so I don't think she abides by the 6 week rule....but I do believe they've gotten in the hot tub once or twice since then.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

lmmomSD wrote:Random question-- have they used their hot tub that they love so much lately? I know Ellie was pregnant, and then she had to wait a good six weeks post partum to get in it. But they could use it now...

Yes she was using long before 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

OMG guys I've always wanted to know how to make a waffle!!! *massive eye roll* Image
Screenshot_20180914-111248_Instagram.jpeg
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chrimsi
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chrimsi »

Working mom? What the hell.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]No, no. HE mentioned he was worried about his hip and worried he'd need another surgery soon and then proceeds to do stunts in almost every vlog. No issue with that at all but why mention you think you may need another surgery and then show all that? Makes him seem like he's full of it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

All well and good, however I worry what my future is as well, and that still doesn’t stop me either. If I mention my worries to all and sundry I’m not trying to garner sympathy or because I’m full of myself. I say it because it’s how I feel. I don’t know how the American health system works, but if can he take out private health insurance and sit out the waiting period (Australia is 12 months for private hospital) then he can get his surgery. He’s talked about his hip right from when they first started vlogging, and I’m interested in what he will need in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

1. He should already have insurance. You don’t wait until you NEED it to take it out.

2. The US system is far different from the Australian one. It isn’t that easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
As do I. I was born with a dislocated hip. Jared's was dislocated and had torsion (twisted) I had my surgery as a baby. I too need a hip replacement. I am told I am too young. Jared is 14 years younger than I am.

To people who say he should not be on the trampoline. It is actually a good place to get exercise for the hip without weight or pressure on it. Also, it's a good thing he keeps moving despite the pain. If he doesn't he won't be able to. If I did not move when I'm in pain I never would. Just my 2 cents on a subject I know painfully well.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chrimsi wrote:Working mom? What the hell.

If by working mom she means hiding in her room, online shopping and filming 10 min a day then she’s a professional.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

gopedjane wrote:

If by working mom she means hiding in her room, online shopping and filming 10 min a day then she’s a professional.

Well she has to try out retail me not so she can advertise it honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

So I guess if their job is Bollie now. They are making enough money to stop youtube!
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Jackson asked Ellie what 10+8 is and she said “I don’t know that’s a hard one” then completely changes the subject. Poor Jackson. Did Ellie truly not know the answer or is she so self absorbed she doesn’t care to reply to him and teach him?
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

I remember that! I remember being shocked that she would just brush Jackson off like that. Terrible

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I remember that too. I believe she straight up didn’t know. Remember, she skipped a lot of school. I think she, along with her siblings needed special ed help for learning disorders and never got the help they needed. Mom and Dad were too dumb to realize the kids weren’t very bright and just let it all slide. Sad. Now Jackson, who is bright will suffer with the same idiot Mom and not be supported intellectually. Jared is too busy acting like a wanna be movie star clown to support and challenge his intellect either. I hope Grandpa Meacham offers guidance for the kid. He seems to be wise. Now Cal on the other hand...seems to take after his Mom. :|
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

It’s a stretch to say she ignored him or didn’t know what 10+8 was because the camera cut and she started talking to “us.” I’m continually shocked at Ellie’s lack of education but even I am pretty confident that she knows what ten plus eight is lol. She was excited to see that Jackson knew 2+2 and 5+5 so I doubt she just changed the subject at 10+8. I don’t love defending her but the “good morning guys” after the camera cut could have even been a minute or two after the math talk. Cuts in videos don’t mean cuts in real life.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Catface2 wrote:I remember that too. I believe she straight up didn’t know. Remember, she skipped a lot of school. I think she, along with her siblings needed special ed help for learning disorders and never got the help they needed. Mom and Dad were too dumb to realize the kids weren’t very bright and just let it all slide. Sad. Now Jackson, who is bright will suffer with the same idiot Mom and not be supported intellectually. Jared is too busy acting like a wanna be movie star clown to support and challenge his intellect either. I hope Grandpa Meacham offers guidance for the kid. He seems to be wise. Now Cal on the other hand...seems to take after his Mom. :|

I didn’t mean to like this. I think Calvin is going to be the smartest one and be more independent. He won’t be as groomed and will rebel. I hope he does at least.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

"Working Mom Goes on Business Trip" oh my hell... Ellie, you don't even do "mom work" you arent a working mom. she is a slap to the face of real working mothers. Bitch rarely lifts a finger
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Unread post by littlebaby »

A few things I’ve noticed rewatching their old videos from the beginning:

Jared sang EVERYTHING and was so obnoxious back then but was somehow still less “on” than he is now.

Ellie was so obliviously and innocently content and happy. Very little complaining and aware of spending and in love with her life.

Jackson was and still is the CUTEST baby!! Ellie insisted in today’s video that Tommy looks so much like Jackson that she feels like she cant even get to know Tommy. Kind of roundabout thinking but I think Tommy looks like Calvin if Calvin looked like Jackson. Like if he didn’t have his Calvinisms as a baby/toddler. Though he is much cuter at three years old now.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 45cab3.jpg[/img]

These are all roughly the same age of almost three months.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That was exactly my reaction.

She is NOT a "working mom". I personally think that SAHM's are "working moms" as well as those who work outside the home.
But Ellie isn't even really a SAHM in the true definition. She stays at home, to be sure, but she doesn't mother, except for treating Tommy like a living baby doll.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

littlebaby wrote:A few things I’ve noticed rewatching their old videos from the beginning:

Jared sang EVERYTHING and was so obnoxious back then but was somehow still less “on” than he is now.

Ellie was so obliviously and innocently content and happy. Very little complaining and aware of spending and in love with her life.

Jackson was and still is the CUTEST baby!! Ellie insisted in today’s video that Tommy looks so much like Jackson that she feels like she cant even get to know Tommy. Kind of roundabout thinking but I think Tommy looks like Calvin if Calvin looked like Jackson. Like if he didn’t have his Calvinisms as a baby/toddler. Though he is much cuter at three years old now.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 45cab3.jpg[/img]

These are all roughly the same age of almost three months.

Definitely a mecham

He looks like himself .. Open the curtain in that bedroom, stinky

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”