This Is How We Bingham

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by JD386 »

I am just so dumfounded how a family with no REAL stable income can afford all this stuff. Obviously they get lots of stuff for free (i.e. fam mail). And Krew has a sponsor for racing so they didn't pay for his bike or the gear. But they do ALOT of stuff (swim, soccer, dance). They also go on frequent vacations and apparently like to buy new cars so they always have car payments. That truck cost well over $40k and Mindy just traded her mini van in for a nicer model (which I have the exact same model and rolled my eyes at her oohing and ahhhing at all the "sick" features because I have the same damn ones). Do they not worry about the well running dry with this whole YouTube thing? People will find someone new to move on to. Views will drop. The more they hang out with their dipshit vlogger besties the more people will dislike them. Does having a retirement fund not matter to people? I'm not even going to mention college funds because they're clearly teaching their studs and princess that they don't need to have real jobs to survive. I just don't understand people that think YouTube is a way to survive. Let's not even kid ourselves thinking that Mindy working once a week doing nails even counts as income. If she has 10 clients for the day and charges $30 for a manicure she's making a whopping $300 a week. I make more than that in a single day at my REAL job. She's likely not paying taxes on it either and probably takes cash under the table for her services. I have no respect for grown adults that quit their jobs to film their family day in and day out for a living.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hi there... Things are starting to get back to normal for me since my mom has been in the hospital due to cancer complications the last several weeks. I hope that you found the mods I asked to help with my groups while I was offline helpful if there were any issues.

I'm very behind in my reading, so I'm not really going to have time to go back and read everything that has been posted in all 11 or 12 of my mod groups as that would take days that I just don't have. If there is anything specific you think I should be aware of, please send me a dm.

For now, as I am working to get my mom home and comfortable, I can only promise to check in once a day. Likely in the evening (I'm in EST). If something needs to be addressed sooner than that, again please send me a dm.

Hopefully soon I can be back to my normal rate/speed of snarking. See you on the boards!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, wait-- they're supposed to be "spending less" because Branden isn't working outside the home anymore, but Mindy goes and buys an almost $400 Coach bag just so she can match Ashley Greedner?
Riiiight.
Guess Hazy's broken arm paid for it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

So they had the flood and the broken arm - what's next to bring in the views? Granted they have slightly more personality than Dumb and Dumber but not much.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:So they had the flood and the broken arm - what's next to bring in the views? Granted they have slightly more personality than Dumb and Dumber but not much.
Do you think they fist pump and high five when shit like this happens? "Woohoo! This will TOTALLY get us views!"
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

This made me roll my eyes sooooo bad. They look ridiculous with their marching bags. I used to like Mindy but she's becoming more and more like Ashley every day ugh
lmmomSD wrote:So, wait-- they're supposed to be "spending less" because Branden isn't working outside the home anymore, but Mindy goes and buys an almost $400 Coach bag just so she can match Ashley Greedner?
Riiiight.
Guess Hazy's broken arm paid for it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

Holy crap Greedhams! You are as bad as your besties, the Greedhams. Grow the heck up.

Disgusting, gluttonous pigs!

I know that your third stud has a gentle soul but come on. Why did you sign him up for football in the first place? Why don’t you baby him just a little more. Good call, idiots.

Oh and really, Ry Guy gets his own computer at 10! Come on. I hope it’s in the family room, out in the open so he is not alone when he uses it.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

Holy crap Greedhams! You are as bad as your besties, the Greedhams. Grow the heck up.

Disgusting, gluttonous pigs!

I know that your third stud has a gentle soul but come on. Why did you sign him up for football in the first place? Why don’t you baby him just a little more. Good call, idiots.

Oh and really, Ry Guy gets his own computer at 10! Come on. I hope it’s in the family room, out in the open so he is not alone when he uses it.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

I guess my issue with these people is the fact she can spend $801 at coach but Hazy sleeps on a mattress on the floor inside her crib.... $800 could have bought a super cute big girl bed... I see why she still wears pull ups at night because the child can’t get out of bed to go potty!! I seen on YT that even Brex still
Wears pull ups at night.. Some kids sleep soundly at night and don’t realize they go while they are sleeping I get that.. but to be honest I think they are starting to take advise from the Greedners...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:I guess my issue with these people is the fact she can spend $801 at coach but Hazy sleeps on a mattress on the floor inside her crib.... $800 could have bought a super cute big girl bed... I see why she still wears pull ups at night because the child can’t get out of bed to go potty!! I seen on YT that even Brex still
Wears pull ups at night.. Some kids sleep soundly at night and don’t realize they go while they are sleeping I get that.. but to be honest I think they are starting to take advise from the Greedners...

I'm still baffled by that one. They could even just take the front off of her crib like most people do. Yet they literally took the bottom out and threw her mattress on the floor. It's literally a cage. It's no longer a crib. A child that is potty trained should not be in an enclosed crib.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Never in my life as an adult person have thought I needed to match with my friends. Another example of these women stuck in middle school.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Never in my life as an adult person have thought I needed to match with my friends. Another example of these women stuck in middle school.
You said it..... Middle school..... My BEST friend and I sometimes will buy the same top in the same color but it’s purely coincidental.. Bought at different times and the other didn’t know about it lol.. but never together... And something that is as expensive as a Coach bag I sure as hell wouldn’t but the same one as her..

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Never in my life as an adult person have thought I needed to match with my friends. Another example of these women stuck in middle school.
You said it..... Middle school..... My BEST friend and I sometimes will buy the same top in the same color but it’s purely coincidental.. Bought at different times and the other didn’t know about it lol.. but never together... And something that is as expensive as a Coach bag I sure as hell wouldn’t but the same one as her..

Mindy has a habit of putting her opened purse in the big part of the grocery cart. So easy to be scooped up. Someone who does not have good intentions would definitely notice a designer bag that is not being for lack of a better word “protected.”

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

If you dare to watch today turn your volume way down. So much squealing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SqueakyWheel wrote:If you dare to watch today turn your volume way down. So much squealing

Was that the amusement park vlog? My daughter was watching it while I was fixing lunch, and Branden was being SO obnoxious! Everything is epic and savage, and "Krewbie-do" got denied entrance to one of the roller coasters because he was too short "We tried it sneak on but got caught!" Umm, height requirements on roller coasters are for _safety_ you moron. But hey-- safety and rules aren't how we Bingham!
I wish they had gotten kicked out for trying to "sneak on".

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They could totally use the kid nearly or actually falling out of the ride for months for views. Hashtag Dad doesn't want to have a job to support his family.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

After watching today's vlog, I think Branden and Ashley would be perfect together. They both love screaming and squealing into the camera and showing themselves on rides and attractions more than their children.
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

lmmomSD wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote:If you dare to watch today turn your volume way down. So much squealing

Was that the amusement park vlog? My daughter was watching it while I was fixing lunch, and Branden was being SO obnoxious! Everything is epic and savage, and "Krewbie-do" got denied entrance to one of the roller coasters because he was too short "We tried it sneak on but got caught!" Umm, height requirements on roller coasters are for _safety_ you moron. But hey-- safety and rules aren't how we Bingham!
I wish they had gotten kicked out for trying to "sneak on".

I was watching yesterday’s vlog at the time I typed that one. Can’t remember why but hazy was incredibly annoying.

I agree about today Branden was so over the top obnoxious. Who goes to an amusement park in flip flops? If I’m driving somewhere that is an hour(ish) away I’m going to have the proper clothing for the conditions. And his commentary about trying to sneak his kid on the ride bugged me. People who say that clearly don’t get the safety hazards of those rides and would be the first people to sue if their undersized kid was injured after they “snuck” them on.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Every time Mindy cooks something I'm further baffled by the TINY amount of food she cooks. Especially for the protein. She made that one casserole with 2 thin chicken breasts. It's so weird. But then again they always eat big desserts so that's probably why they don't feel like it's necessary to actually fill themselves up on dinner.
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

For some reason a video from 2 years ago kept popping up in my suggestions "Family denied boarded for overbooked flight" was the title. He acted like an entitled butthole. They got to the check in desk at 5:52 for a 6:30 flight and weren't allowed to board because they missed cut off time but somehow it was the airlines fault not theirs??

People were defending them saying it takes a long time to get a big family out of the house and they should be given extra time?? It just really showed their true colors and made them look horrible.

Return to “Q-Z”