8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Apparently Ruby wants to go back to college once all the kids are in school (so probably next yer). Like, can you imagine her at college? You have to go to classes, you have homework, you have to study. She is way too lazy to get up in the morning to drive her kids to school, let alone wake up in a morning to go to a class. Unless it's some online course and she can do everything in her bed I can't see her at college for more than a week or two.
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Never! She is way to lazy and I don't think she is smart enough either
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Apparently Ruby wants to go back to college once all the kids are in school (so probably next yer). Like, can you imagine her at college? You have to go to classes, you have homework, you have to study. She is way too lazy to get up in the morning to drive her kids to school, let alone wake up in a morning to go to a class. Unless it's some online course and she can do everything in her bed I can't see her at college for more than a week or two.
Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I don’t know about the laws there, but where I am, a new driver can’t drive with that many minors. If Sheri is going to be expected to drive all the kids to school when she gets her license that could be illegal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Despite all the other issues, I have to say I really like what they did to their backyard :)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I don’t know about the laws there, but where I am, a new driver can’t drive with that many minors. If Sheri is going to be expected to drive all the kids to school when she gets her license that could be illegal

Oh, they don't care about that. Rules don't apply to them. Just look at their lackadaisical attitude towards seatbelts and car seats.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I don’t know about the laws there, but where I am, a new driver can’t drive with that many minors. If Sheri is going to be expected to drive all the kids to school when she gets her license that could be illegal

Oh, they don't care about that. Rules don't apply to them. Just look at their lackadaisical attitude towards seatbelts and car seats.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Since she will be driving her immediate family she will be fine. I would be more concerned about the van she is driving. I don’t know why they don’t invest in an average minivan for her to drive and for them to drive when they don’t have all the kids so they don’t have to take that huge van everywhere. They should have never gotten ride of the minivan they used to have. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... dff7f2.png[/img]
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I actually liked their new backyard. Kudos to the professionals. Big kitchen area, lot of ''natural'' seating. (I mean no chairs but you can just lean on and sit down) I bet the waterfalls look nice in the evening. Even though it seemed like the patio took the very big chunk of the grass away, i think it wasn't that bad. The trampoline though seemed to have some rock on it, which worried me, but I think they were just those foam pebbles.

Ruby had this presupposition that because they are Mormon they're gonna have lots of grandkids. That might well be the case because of the social pressure. To be honest, I hope that their kids find their way out if they want, and do not feel socially pressured to have big families or to be Mormon.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

So it’s not just a yard tour it’s a secret ad for jellybean rubber mulch! Could they get any more annoying!
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Lauralou_15 wrote:So it’s not just a yard tour it’s a secret ad for jellybean rubber mulch! Could they get any more annoying!
Had to turn it off once it turned into one big annoying ad.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Didn't want to make a quote tree but from a comment up there, the law doesn't have to do with driving with your immediate family being underage but by not being 18 and having a licensed 18 or older driver with you is what it is. But like someone said, laws/rules do not apply to them. Heavenly Father has them covered. They are the most special of snowflakes
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Their yard is beautiful, IMO. Not something I’d ever do because it wouldn’t be practical for my family, but totally loved the eating area.

I wonder if that sponsorship paid for the whole expense.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

you know, usually people watch family vlogs because they find the children adorable. but 8 passengers are all grown up kids minus the two, that are extremely pompus, snobby rotten kids, who actually believe their better than anyone else. shari is a nerd, chad thinks his shit dont stink, abby is an ass licker, Russel is a wiener. like literally nothing worth watching them, unless you like the ads? Id rather watch the inghams, even though their daddy is a pedo.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:you know, usually people watch family vlogs because they find the children adorable. but 8 passengers are all grown up kids minus the two, that are extremely pompus, snobby rotten kids, who actually believe their better than anyone else. shari is a nerd, chad thinks his shit dont stink, abby is an ass licker, Russel is a wiener. like literally nothing worth watching them, unless you like the ads? Id rather watch the inghams, even though their daddy is a pedo.

I'm pretty new, so I don't know how things are handled here. But your comment seems pretty inappropriate.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Poor Evie. I would say that it's Ruby's fault that the package was left on the porch for the kids to see. Every experienced parent know that children are curious so you don't leave their birthday or christmas presents anywhere for them to see or peek. Ruby made Evie cry and feel like she ruined everything and no one should make a child feel like that before her own birthday. I hope that Evie enjoys her birthday without guilt.
Ruby always blames her children or someone else for her mistakes.
Acaena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Acaena »

For me some of Evies reactions look very much like acting. The "tears" and the mimics do not look real...

And I really dislike, that they did not already went to a vet with their dog. She might be suffering and in pain. If you have pets, you have a resonsibility.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Acaena wrote:For me some of Evies reactions look very much like acting. The "tears" and the mimics do not look real...

And I really dislike, that they did not already went to a vet with their dog. She might be suffering and in pain. If you have pets, you have a resonsibility.
It looked like a mixture, she seemed confused. It looked fake (like when Ruby, Bonnie cries but it's what she's seen around her).
I don't think that Evie knows what to do with her emotion because she has too consider how her mother wants her to react for the camera and views, just like Russell.
Since the beginning when they started vlogging I got a sense that Ruby sees showing emotions as a weakness as her kids are future leaders. They hold back when they truly feel something that they know that mother wouldn't appreciate to see or hear about. So it looks awkward for us but the children are confused. Ruby was probably raised the same way in that area.

Ruby wants to get rid of that poor dog and pretends that she's seeking the viewers advice but just like Bonnie the decision is already made. She should definitely take the dog to the Veterinary if she really cares but she's cheap and acts as if they wouldn't be able to afford it.
Acaena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Acaena »

Namm wrote:
Acaena wrote:For me some of Evies reactions look very much like acting. The "tears" and the mimics do not look real...

It looked like a mixture, she seemed confused. It looked fake (like when Ruby, Bonnie cries but it's what she's seen around her).
I don't think that Evie knows what to do with her emotion because she has too consider how her mother wants her to react for the camera and views, just like Russell.
Since the beginning when they started vlogging I got a sense that Ruby sees showing emotions as a weakness as her kids are future leaders. They hold back when they truly feel something that they know that mother wouldn't appreciate to see or hear about. So it looks awkward for us but the children are confused. Ruby was probably raised the same way in that area.
Yes, that makes sense. I was wondering, whether the whole thing was an act and Evie told to look like that...
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I also think it's a mixture of staged and not, those poor kids don't know anything other than being "ON" for the vlog and it's sad to me! Ruby knows that Eve is curious, I know better than to leave a package laying around with a curious 4 year old. I wish Ruby would go back to her old vlogs instead of showing one clip per day.
Don't even get me started on Nollie, Ruby should take her to the vet and figure out the next step, sounds to me like she needs some painkillers or anti-inflammatory meds to help her get around.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I cringed while watching that vlog poor evie and poor Nollie.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I've always seen Eve's emotional reactions as ''fake'' (same with Russell). For me it seems that she tries to act younger than her age and it is probably because she is ''babied'' to act that way)
Something about her facial expressions does not seem genuine. Like she could just start suddenly laughing. That is dishonesty in one form and I don't understand why
that kind of behavior is accepted. Well, not my kids...

Return to “8 Passengers”