Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

I had a friend who did a full
Body Mommy makeover. She went from frumpy Mama to Vavava Voom and has never been the same since. I mean good for her she paid a lot of dough ray me for that body, she should enjoy it. But...I miss my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:I had a friend who did a full
Body Mommy makeover. She went from frumpy Mama to Vavava Voom and has never been the same since. I mean good for her she paid a lot of dough ray me for that body, she should enjoy it. But...I miss my friend.
I wonder when Joel will start to miss (the old) Bonnie. If he doesn't then he's changed/changing too or just blinded by love. Whilst I understand he's her lap dog I was actually surprised he agreed to the joint expenditure of $15 - $20 grands worth of plastic surgery (it would be interesting to know how much the hernia op on it's own would have cost), especially after them agreeing she cut back on other financially smaller cosmetic treatments in the wake of her channel being demonetised at the beginning of the year. Seems like unsound and contradictory financial sense, unless of course her tears over the demonetization were because she had decided back then to have lipo and could see that slipping away.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I had a diastasis recti and a small hernia on my belly button after I had my third baby. My DR mostly healed with specific exercises, I guarantee her trainer was having her do tons of crunches and planks that we're just making her diastasis recti worse.
I had my hernia surgically fixed, it was so small they didn't even use mesh, I'm sure hers was bigger than mine. I asked my surgeon about the diastasis recti surgery and he said he doesn't like doing it because it messes with the abs too much. My insurance covered most of it because it was general surgery, not plastic surgery.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I think that people need to stop making excuses for Joel as a victim. He has proven over and over to be on board with everything and enjoys their new life as much as Bonnie but is smart and mature enough to understand how he comes across. He left his job and isn't going back or he would've when the channel got demonetized because that was the best opportunity for him to do so. But he sat there scared as her begging people to contact Youtube so they could keep their channel so he wouldn't have to go back and support his family in the real world.
Bonnie is beyond but she has a partner who supports her behavior and doesn't seem as bothered as everyone else or he would've told her off long time ago.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Namm wrote:I think that people need to stop making excuses for Joel as a victim. He has proven over and over to be on board with everything and enjoys their new life as much as Bonnie but is smart and mature enough to understand how he comes across. He left his job and isn't going back or he would've when the channel got demonetized because that was the best opportunity for him to do so. But he sat there scared as her begging people to contact Youtube so they could keep their channel so he wouldn't have to go back and support his family in the real world.
Bonnie is beyond but she has a partner who supports her behavior and doesn't seem as bothered as everyone else or he would've told her off long time ago.
I agree for the most part, but also sort of disagree. I do think Joel would return to work if Bonnie let him. I think she likes having him at home doing nothing but YT more than he actually likes doing it. We see him looking for projects and extra work to do far more than most YT dads because I think he likes to keep busy. I agree he likes the money though.

This is he primary reason I hope they get demonetized. Bonnie and Joel had their shit together prior to YT. They were able to handle things, and make responsible financial choices. There were safety concerns for sure, but I think they lived for their kids more than themselves for the most part. Demonetization might bring the old then back, and wouldn’t sink them financially because they aren’t at the point where they have upgraded their lifestyle yet. Less vacations would be a bummer, but wouldn’t sink them KWIM? E&J on the other hand would be screwed, so as much as I dislike them, for the boys sake I can’t root for their demonetization. I think it would be really bad.

But Joel is in no way owned by Bonnie, just like Ellie is in no way owned by Jared. Sure one spouse is driving the YT sellout bus, but the other is basking in the success of it. He has a voice, and has shown he can put his foot down when it matters. If her new attitude bothered him, we’d see them having issues. It appears they are fine though.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I couldnt watch the video her face in the thumbnail was too annoying and entitled looking. Did Heavenly Father really tell her that she can get the surgery? What happened to accepting what he gave you? I'm sure she'll regret this when youtube falls through and she gains the weight back, it will happen unless she radically changes her diet.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Bonnie’s latest insta story...how much lipo did she have to still be on middle of the night pain meds? Looks like typical recovery is just a couple of days with the patient returning to normal activities in two weeks. Didn’t she say she had the procedure a couple of weeks ago? If it was just lipo wouldn’t she be tapering off the pin meds by now?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Gonna blame this on her painkillers I guess but either way what the hell?

“I truly thought Joel knew me on every single level that there possibly could be to know. No. No. He knows.. there’s no crevice of my body he doesn’t know.”

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Vlog4money wrote:Bonnie’s latest insta story...how much lipo did she have to still be on middle of the night pain meds? Looks like typical recovery is just a couple of days with the patient returning to normal activities in two weeks. Didn’t she say she had the procedure a couple of weeks ago? If it was just lipo wouldn’t she be tapering off the pin meds by now?
Hopefully she doesn’t depend on them too much... that will just lead to an even worse personality and attitude when she can’t get them as easily?
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Also the pads under her straps. Did she have her boobs lifted or was it full body lipo? I think she has had far more done than she will admit to.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Namm wrote:I think that people need to stop making excuses for Joel as a victim. He has proven over and over to be on board with everything and enjoys their new life as much as Bonnie but is smart and mature enough to understand how he comes across. He left his job and isn't going back or he would've when the channel got demonetized because that was the best opportunity for him to do so. But he sat there scared as her begging people to contact Youtube so they could keep their channel so he wouldn't have to go back and support his family in the real world.
I agree for the most part, but also sort of disagree. I do think Joel would return to work if Bonnie let him. I think she likes having him at home doing nothing but YT more than he actually likes doing it. We see him looking for projects and extra work to do far more than most YT dads because I think he likes to keep busy. I agree he likes the money though.

This is he primary reason I hope they get demonetized. Bonnie and Joel had their shit together prior to YT. They were able to handle things, and make responsible financial choices. There were safety concerns for sure, but I think they lived for their kids more than themselves for the most part. Demonetization might bring the old then back, and wouldn’t sink them financially because they aren’t at the point where they have upgraded their lifestyle yet. Less vacations would be a bummer, but wouldn’t sink them KWIM? E&J on the other hand would be screwed, so as much as I dislike them, for the boys sake I can’t root for their demonetization. I think it would be really bad.

But Joel is in no way owned by Bonnie, just like Ellie is in no way owned by Jared. Sure one spouse is driving the YT sellout bus, but the other is basking in the success of it. He has a voice, and has shown he can put his foot down when it matters. If her new attitude bothered him, we’d see them having issues. It appears they are fine though.

First you say Joel would return to work if Bonnie 'let' him. Then you say Joel is in no way owned by Bonnie. Does that make any sense to you? Let's face it, Bonnie is the boss and Joel just does what Bonnie tells him to do. Do I think they disagree at times? Probably but you know she will win in the end. She's his queen and the breadwinner in the family. Joel needs to grow a pair and return to work outside the house for his own sanity.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Vlog4money wrote:Also the pads under her straps. Did she have her boobs lifted or was it full body lipo? I think she has had far more done than she will admit to.
Yep! Looks like she got the boob lift/augmentation as well.

Jeez, how much did she do if she really is still on pain meds?? It's been two weeks! She only got dressed for the first time yesterday? Does anyone remember that makeover show "The Swan" from years and years ago? She reminds me of that.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Vlog4money wrote:Also the pads under her straps. Did she have her boobs lifted or was it full body lipo? I think she has had far more done than she will admit to.
I was going to ask about the pads. Totally agree with you-think she just told a little bit of what was actually done.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

ewokfan11 wrote:
Yep! Looks like she got the boob lift/augmentation as well.

Jeez, how much did she do if she really is still on pain meds?? It's been two weeks! She only got dressed for the first time yesterday? Does anyone remember that makeover show "The Swan" from years and years ago? She reminds me of that.
I don’t think I ever saw the show but I remember the SNL parody. Lol. I really hope Bonnie didn’t do anything too drastic. Olivia has a similar build and it sends the wrong message to pre-teen Olivia.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Does anyone know who has been taking care of the kids all this time?? Bonnie and Joel were gone for a week and now Bonnie is drugged up and in bed watching TV. I guess Mommy Makeover = Mommy Monthlong Vacation.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

First you say Joel would return to work if Bonnie 'let' him. Then you say Joel is in no way owned by Bonnie. Does that make any sense to you? Let's face it, Bonnie is the boss and Joel just does what Bonnie tells him to do. Do I think they disagree at times? Probably but you know she will win in the end. She's his queen and the breadwinner in the family. Joel needs to grow a pair and return to work outside the house for his own sanity.
It does make sense because I think he picks his battles. If Bonnie made it ok for him to return while she did YT I think he would. I don’t think he’s kept at home as a victim though. I think if he wanted to tell her to get her head out of her ass and stop being a bitch he would. I don’t think he fears her, but picks his battles like most husbands do.

We’ve seen him stand up to her before. I mean, they almost split once. For a Mormon, that’s pretty serious.

DrYoutube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DrYoutube »

She had surgery. Whatever. However go look at an old video of hers versus todays video. She is a train wreck. Has nothing to do with her appearance. She has CRAZY eyes. Bollie failed, her channel does not generate money like it used to,partly because they drastically changed how content creators get paid . If I were her I would go on a social media fast for awhile before she has a serious nervous breakdown. I think the whole Griffith family has a dark past. The parents have a Joan Crawford vibe to them. Bonnie has always been the outcast. Look at old family videos and you can see it. I wish her well but have no interest in watching a woman who went from being real to being an absolute narcissist .
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I can not believe this is the same woman I starred watching three years ago. She seemed to be a happier, healthier person then too. I really wonder what happened to her and Ellie. At what point does being youtuber break a normal person.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Ducklings4 wrote: At what point does being youtuber break a normal person.

This is a really good article that addresses this issue.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/videocreato ... -life/amp/

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Just watched Bonnie’s Instastory. Do you think she had a boob lift as well. She has strange padding under her bra straps. She mentioned getting her drains out. Well wouldn’t she have had a surgeon in Utah who did the procedure if he had to take drains out? I am so confused. Did she go to LA for the lipo and get the tummy tuck and possibly boobs in Utah? It will be interesting to see how this all turns out.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”