Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ecf997 wrote:
Badassmom_ wrote:Anyone see Kermit’s passive aggressive insta story? Definitely directed toward Kyra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YEP. This was my first thought. Something definitely happened. She talked about "high school bullshit" and how she was "realizing who she wants in her life" lol. Yikes.
Both are childish AF. They need to ignore each other or solve whatever is going on. People in highschool dont even do that shit anymore

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Oh great dumb and dumber are renting a office space for gaming and business stuff so they can keep their live in nanny permanently umm but he games all night how is he going to do that and then drive home it makes no sense! Plus when people visit are they going to game in the office I bet khoa won’t mind that when corrinas over!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blondemoment01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blondemoment01 »

Florist wrote:If anything did happen between Keren and Krya, for some reason I can’t picture Kyra “starting” it. She seems to always try and please Kermit. Keren seems like she would be such a dramatic and spiteful friend if things didn’t go her way lol

Maybe Kyra asked Kermit to fly to Utah for the birth of clickbait #3 and Kermit rejected. Kyra got angry cause she literally just did that for Kermy so Kermit cut off contact cause Kyra was being too unreasonable expecting her to do something for her that required her leaving her house.
I mean so many people already live with Kyra so Kermit wouldn't be top dog in Utah. Plus she'd be overshadowed by the birth of little clickbait.
Or Kermit is going to do a "surprising my friend at her birth" video for views.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
blondemoment01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blondemoment01 »

brokencitysky wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 123497.png[/img]
Khoa's name is on the list for twitch partners that will be attending twitchcon next month, wonder if keren will stay at home with the kids or tag along with him.
Keren and Sutton while they leave J&L home with Tay and Nonnie. Unless she's got enough pumped to feed Sutton for 2 days. Then she'll con them into taking her 2 month old for her too. Unfortunately Bianca will be in South Africa so she wouldn't be conned into it.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

So they’re getting an office space because Karen feels she relies on Khoa too much but then expects her 65 year old mother to live with them permanently and basically be a full time nanny... when Really they should be helping Nonnie look for a peaceful forever home that she can relax in and make her own, not raise her 3 grandkids

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:So they’re getting an office space because Karen feels she relies on Khoa too much but then expects her 65 year old mother to live with them permanently and basically be a full time nanny... when Really they should be helping Nonnie look for a peaceful forever home that she can relax in and make her own, not raise her 3 grandkids

and she’ll have to walk down a flight of stairs to share a bathroom with a 3 year old. Sounds like so much fun..... not

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:So they’re getting an office space because Karen feels she relies on Khoa too much but then expects her 65 year old mother to live with them permanently and basically be a full time nanny... when Really they should be helping Nonnie look for a peaceful forever home that she can relax in and make her own, not raise her 3 grandkids

I'd be dead ashamed if I let my 65 yo mother take care of my kids daily while I'm perfectly capable of doing it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:

and she’ll have to walk down a flight of stairs to share a bathroom with a 3 year old. Sounds like so much fun..... not

Exactly! As much as i hate to say this and encourage kernel to spend money if they want nonnie to stay so bad they need a bigger house. Or her precious golden boy can share a damn room. I think him and landon could definitely share a room but she's too good and so is her baby boy (eyeroll)

Last edited by Brittanymariex3 on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

Exactly! Nonnie is only going to get older, her living upstairs and without a bathroom is ridiculous... I’ll give it a year and Nonnie will have moved out! She’s lived life and raised her kids, I’m sure she wants peace and to be doing her own thing.

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

God I love my parents but I could never live with either of them since leaving home, especially with a boyfriend/husband :?
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I'm sure they're ready for Nonnie to move out of her current room so Keren can renovate that room for Jackson and buy more stuff to finally have a nursery for Sutton. So they move her to the loft under the guise that this will be more space and they will most likely move their current couch upstairs... a suite without a bathroom..hmm New couch delivery in Oct right? Sutton sleep training to begin in Jackson's room.. she's ready for Jackson to move to his new space..

Curious where their frequent guests will stay? In Keren/Khoa's room? Also, doesn't Khoa twitch stream at night so will be out late each night in the rented gaming office.. All great excuses.. I see through it.. Keren's "non offensive logic" for asking Nonnie to move out of "Jackson's room"

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Last edited by Chichi on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

I still don't understand why in hell they would put an infant on the other side of the house.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

If Nonnie does move up to the loft and plans to stay ‘forever’, they should build a bathroom up there and maybe a kitchenette so it’s like a studio apartment for her. But first things first Nonnie, get that door put in to lock them all out lmao.

Also, there is no way in hell Khoa having an office away from home is going to work. Keren will become resentful when he’s off working/streaming and she has to *shock horror* look after 3 kids alone like most SAHM’s do.

I don’t know how common these are in the US but wouldn’t it be far more practical to look into getting a garden office like below? Then he has a work space but is basically still at home. With the amount of money they spend, decking it out with a security system (to protect the computers) and an air con system should be nothing to them. Look how well Kyra’s office space worked out Image

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

They need to just have two boys share a room and keep Nonni in the room with the bathroom.

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:They need to just have two boys share a room and keep Nonni in the room with the bathroom.

My thoughts exactly!
But of course king Jackson could never share a room with peasant Landon

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:They need to just have two boys share a room and keep Nonni in the room with the bathroom.

My thoughts exactly!
But of course king Jackson could never share a room with peasant Landon

I feel another closet room idea coming on!

erock4177
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by erock4177 »

Imagine being a business man/woman going to work and walking past a 20 something year old guy editing YouTube videos of himself and playing videos all night long? Lmao they kill me I’d be so embarrassed to be their family

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

chatty wrote:If Nonnie does move up to the loft and plans to stay ‘forever’, they should build a bathroom up there and maybe a kitchenette so it’s like a studio apartment for her. But first things first Nonnie, get that door put in to lock them all out lmao.

Also, there is no way in hell Khoa having an office away from home is going to work. Keren will become resentful when he’s off working/streaming and she has to *shock horror* look after 3 kids alone like most SAHM’s do.

I don’t know how common these are in the US but wouldn’t it be far more practical to look into getting a garden office like below? Then he has a work space but is basically still at home. With the amount of money they spend, decking it out with a security system (to protect the computers) and an air con system should be nothing to them. Look how well Kyra’s office space worked out Image

I don’t know if it’s legal to build something like that in the neighborhood. Our neighborhood doesn’t allow spaces under 1200 square feet to be built.

srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Lol Keren is going to want to do a loft makeover for her Mom. Doubt Nonny will want her to do it but she will.. in her gross tacky style and she will film up their when Nonny is at work. She will end up fighting with her Mom over this and Nonny will move out.

Keren has no respect for others of privacy at all.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

"Guess what, you're not leaving!"
"You're pregnant again?"

not even nonnie would be shocked

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk